[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me and ex gf split 2 months ago coz she lost feelings >had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: received_363407857355597 (1).jpg (414KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_363407857355597 (1).jpg
414KB, 540x960px
>me and ex gf split 2 months ago coz she lost feelings
>had an amazing relationship though
>neither us of dated anyone since
>soon after we just started arguing all the time, I try ignore but she would start
>i still wanted to fix things and be with her
>i really tried with her but felt like she just took me for granted
>she even starts denying she never sucked my dick, (I was her first for everything), like she ashamed or something
>after 2 months of almost non-stop arguing, blocking and unblocking, her bring up this n that, trying to make me feel bad I start dating some new girl
>straight away my ex messages her saying I'm a horrible person, I'm this n that, basiclly trying to get her to break up with me

The fuck is her problem? Shouldn't she be happy that I'm finally 'gone' or does this bitch actually want my cock.

>pic related her feet
>>
>>722848087
She's pathetic and a baggage.

Look what she wants is to feel important and have attention.
She had your attention when you were dating so she took it for granted, now she doesn't have it and she's going all out attention whore

Your new gf probably just thinks you ex is a cunt so don't worry about it.
In fact ask you me girl to tell your ex off, something like "he'd warn me you'd be a crazy bitch and he was right"

That'll get her
>>
>>722848087
It sounds like you stuck your dick in crazy and left it there.
>>
>>722848442
Lol I did tell the new girl. My ex messaged her saying I'm terrible, all I did was treat her bad, lie and cheat (completely not true, I treated her like a princess, always done cute things for her and bought her things). Saying I raped her etc. My new girl just told her "If he was such a bad person why do you still wear the ring be bought you or his hoodies? normally you throw those 'horrible' reminders out. Your just jealous, he don't need you anymore, I'll treat him right"
>>
>>722848087
Post more pics.
>>
She enjoyed having you on the side as attention, now that you've manned up and gotten a girl out of nowhere she is really confused and now her pussy is wet for you. She no longer has any power, so expect her to come crawling back soon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.