[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we all just get along? Don't we all want

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

Why can't we all just get along? Don't we all want freedom and peace? Surely the middle ground between alt left and alt right (aka, ass kissers vs ass kickers) is being a reasonable, logical, moral human bring?
>>
Because everyone wants freedom and peace in a different way.
>>
>>722847239
Freedom and peace has never been achieved by hate, violence, bigotry and left wing/right wing hypocrisy. It's brought foes together against others, but the ultimate "red pill" although I hate that term, would have to be to operate in logical and moral fashion, both progressive and protective in equal measure.
>>
>>722847882
Double Dubs
>>
>>722847239

Because everyone is a self centered cuck that think that the world deserve to hear their not pre-made "mass media, mass retarded" opinion.
>>
Because some people are better than others and some are worse.
Sure, there are good and bad people everywhere, but stereotypes, both negative and positive only exist because enough people have validated them.
>>
File: 1487057752917.gif (594KB, 239x158px) Image search: [Google]
1487057752917.gif
594KB, 239x158px
Example

>The Amish
>Muslims

Who's most likely to commit a terrorist attack?

Better example

>Non Muslum
>Mulim

Same question, who's most likely to commit a terrorist attack?

Statistics + Stereotypes + Pandering to stereotyped groups reflected in statistics in a negative way = prejudice from the Alt Righf. That is a logical response.

The moment enough evangelical Buddhists start exploding, stabbing, raping and murdering people , the Alt Right will hate them too.
>>
>>722849782

I'm pretty sure that most of the terrorist attack made on american soil are from white catholic trash.
>>
>>722850593
Did I even mention America?
>>
File: zzzzzzzz.png (137KB, 237x333px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzz.png
137KB, 237x333px
I hate it when others come up with a solution. I was supposed to be the world's saviour, that's what my mum said (literally). I will rebel against anything until I will find my own way of what we should do.
>>
>>722850842

No but as any stereotypes, any peoples that put terrorist and muslim in the same sentence talk about 'Murica one way or another.
>>
File: 1487408183060.png (2MB, 1244x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1487408183060.png
2MB, 1244x1180px
>>722851658
Most people to "you" is America. Most people to me is Europe and the Middle East, the places that are relevant to those particular stereotypes and statistics.
>>
File: 1484658826847.jpg (179KB, 648x847px) Image search: [Google]
1484658826847.jpg
179KB, 648x847px
>>722846769
Utopia? I Dont know if that's in our lifetime. We're going to get a hell of a lot more mad before anything like that really takes the daily mind like a household name.
>>
>>722851287
>>722851287
kys idiot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.