[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /b/. I'm just gonna vent and maybe you'll actually

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6030.jpg (327KB, 944x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6030.jpg
327KB, 944x568px
Okay /b/. I'm just gonna vent and maybe you'll actually give decent advice for once.

I'm a 23 year old, depressed, anxiety ridden, and disenfranchised man. Never went anywhere with my education to the point i said fuck it and got my GED age 16 that i aced hard enough to get some weird award and a scholarship that i never used from the governor. Beyond that was a single year at Le Cordon Bleu i also never use.
The only job i've ever actually had for an appreciable amount of time was a paper route for the past 3 years. Actual jobs and the thought of going back into education actually make me seriously consider suicide. I have zero motivation and can't see any worth in actually continuing my education, social life, work life, or life in general.
I spend most of my time either playing video games or shitting around crappy cafes/clubs/bars for one night stands that i never hit back up because i hate commitment.
Everything's been slowly coming to a standstill the past 7 years and my depressions been getting much worse.

Tl;dr depressed, no motivation, very little money and education, and all the time in the world what do.
>>
>>722845334
Find something that intrests you.
Learn how to be good at it.
Get payed and be happy
>>
>>722845518
I don't have anything i'm interested in. Trust me i've spent the last 7 years looking for it. Everything i do is either to occupy/waste time or make me feel good. Whether thats fucking, drinking, drugs, videogames, or sitting around doing jack shit its just there to go from noon to one and one to two etc. I used to really enjoy cooking and baking, hence the Le Cordon Bleu stint, but actually trying that as a job took all joy and fun out of it and now I can't even enjoy it at home. I used to enjoy cooking for others but since the training they expect these 5 star meals at my expense and often and get pissy when i suggest they either chuck in or make something for me for once cause apparently being trained automatically inclines me to do all cooking forever for their sake cause them eating manwichs instead of steak is now suddenly my fault cause i have the capability to cook real food unlike them.
>>
>>722846009
Oh, and i've been told as depression gets worse with age things you enjoy slowly lose meaning and purpose via various books and doctors so maybe that also has something to do with it.
>>
I think you just seem like a whiny bitch who needs to man the fuck up and move on in life.
>>
>>722846542
Possibly. I guess i just don't see the point in it. I can't seem to attribute any value to shit people my age do or want.
>>
You're taking an extremely short view of life, don't worry because that's common at your age. If you died today, what would you have accomplished in your whole life? What kind of life do you want? The distractions you surround yourself with are diverting you from your real purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arj7oStGLkU

What do I think you should do? Fuck if I know. You might not know yourself. But there are ways to find out, and wanting to know is a good first step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVsXO9brK7M
>>
I can relate to this post a lot, only I'm 18 and pretty close to failing 12'th grade rather than working
>>
Kill yourself. Seeing as all suggestions won't work according to you, there is no point in going on 4chan and whining about it.
>>
I have found the simple cure for depression is motivation. Self-help books, business how-to books, advice from successful people- these resources are available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bB_fVDlvhc

Overwhelming motivation, the desire to live your life successfully and to the fullest, to study, to learn about the world and about yourself, this is the cure. You're not dumb, but you're looking at the wrong type of happiness. Drugs, sex, food-these types of happiness are fleeting, a little boost of dopamine for a moment then gone. Real lasting happiness is something you build over your whole life. I want to emphasize that to build the kind of life you want, you need to start NOW and work hard at it, you don't want to be 40 and just then discover what you wanted to work a lifetime on.
>>
Go on a rampage and kill everyone you can. If someone gets away, call them cucks and rape niggers.
>>
>>722845334
Join the military.

You'll still hate life, but at least you will always know what you're supposed to be doing.
>>
>>722848260
I haven't turned any down yet, though. Someone even said i'm a whiny bitch and i just said he might have a point.
>>
>>722845334
Get motivated, if you don't you'll starve eventually and your problems will be over.
>>
>>722848709
I actually tried that at 20 and i can't qualify. Had rheumatic fever as a child from neglect so my nightvision can entirely disappear for no reason for a day or more, i can go plain blind in my dominant eye again for no reason, and if the airs too dry or too moist or again for no reason i'll start hacking up blood.

None are blood pressure related either as i've kept up a cardio and weightlifting routine with zero issues. Can't even join the reserve or guard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.