[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 24 year old navyfag >be 2nd class >be currently

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4555.jpg (18KB, 500x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4555.jpg
18KB, 500x192px
>be 24 year old navyfag
>be 2nd class
>be currently in port
>just got done with 6 month deployment
>be in SRA period
>about to go underway again in May
>feelsbadman.jpg

so, /b/, tell me quickest way to kill myself. I've made up my mind, I want to do it within the next week or so. I'm not happy here, never have been, I don't think I can stand another deployment. I'm going to mast because some nigger said that I "hazed" him. He is a seaman. He works under me and never fucking listens to my shit. Typical lazy nigger. I wrote him a counseling chit and he retailiated and told our senior Chief that I "hazed" him and pushed him down a ladderwell and tore his uniform. He tore it himself. I can't advance anymore. I'm on restriction. Still under investigation. I have nothing for me anymore. They won't let me take leave. I haven't seen my family in 2 years. It just keeps getting worse. So I want to fucking die, I just need your assistance, /b/.
>>
Just leave lol
>>
Fill your pockets with cooked spaghetti and walk around beating off with someone else's shit as lube. When confronted, stare at your CO's penis the entire time. IDK good luck mango.
>>
Yeah, it's called being a desert.
>>
>>722843387
OP here. It ain't easy. Before all this shit, I reenlisted.
>>
well if you have access to guns then there you go
>>
Talk to somebody. Tell them the injustice and lies is eating at you, and that you just want to escape.
Tha's all you want man. An escape from that place.
>>
>>722843644
OP here. I tried... but they took the nigger's side.
>>
>>722843644

Gaia cannot sustain herself nor can we sustain her artificially with the current populations of our race, and ultimately this decision is yours to make, however you should consider the ring of net consequences - you're truly insignificant to this planet, and even to the smaller portion of the population which make up the navy in which you are enlisted - your death will be of little more consequence to them than the spilled glass of milk. To your family on the other hand, may be a significant component in their world, as they may be in yours - no matter how long it has been since you have seen them.

What matters for you to create more? A small second of inconvience filing paperwork out for the navy, or a large detriment to your family?

I will tell you this, death is not the escape you are looking for. Don't kid yourself. Get yourself out of that Navy and turn and never look back. Be the best you fucking can be and build for your release. The only release to look for.
>>
>>722843764
If it helps, he will sooner or later be of his own undoing. Sure, there is more to the story than that which you have told us, but fuck it. A dog is a dog. Do your time, get out, move somewhere you will be appreciated.
>>
>>722844129
OP here. That's excellent advice, and you've put more perspective into it. The thing is, I feel stuck. I can't just necessarily "get out". I'm already way past my one year mark, so I can't request to leave. Once you enlist/reenlist. You're stuck at that command until your PRD or EOAS date. I reenlisted 2 months ago, before all this shit. I talked to my career counselor, personnel, everyone.. They said I'm stuck.
>>
>>722843269
You are doing it wrong. If you are gunna off yourself don't do it quick and easy. Do out to be noticed and blame it on whatever you hate most.

Hate Trump? Kill yourself on YouTube live after saying so. Hate SJW? Same story.

Want to be remembered? Admit to murders you never commited, blab every confidential military thing you know, and say you were brainwashed in an MK Ultra project, and then off yourself. The crazy conspiracy plebs will talk of you for decades.
>>
>>722844461
OP here.

You're a fucking genius. Seriously, anon, thank you.
>>
OP.....dont kill yourself bro. Tell your IDC that you want to kill yourself. Go to psych ward for suicidal thoughts and depression. Keep telling docs you are going to kill yourself. Never break character and always act crazy and depressed. You will get medically discharged. Its really easy. I am on restriction myself. Fem 3rd class accused me of sexual assault to get off deployment. I was a 2nd class now i am a 3rd serving 30 days restriction. All this happened in september. And i just went to mast last week. Youll be alright brother.
>>
>>722844823
OP here dude what the fuck........ fuck that shit bro. I'm so sorry that happened to you man. I guess we're in the same place, almost, both have our careers on the line. what's your rate. I'm an MM.
>>
>>722844823

Never let the black dog take you. Put a leash on it and call it fido.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.