[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >move away to go to university >decide to join

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: well fuck.jpg (237KB, 850x1001px) Image search: [Google]
well fuck.jpg
237KB, 850x1001px
>be me
>move away to go to university
>decide to join some clubs to make friends
>joined some "art" club thinking there would be a ton of chicks
>full of guys, really nice, pretty chill, we usually drink and hang out while painting/sculpting/designing
>they convince me to sign up to the gym with them
>see the 7/10 girl from one of my classes at the gym, ask her out on a dare,
>tell my "bros" about it
>they get really excited, help me pick out clothes, show me good spots to take her, one of them cuts my hair,
>date goes perfectly, sex was fucking amazing, she asks for another date
>few weeks later we are now dating

anyone else get adopted by/adopt some gay bros?
>>
>>722842761
Gay kinda runs in my family, So no, not really.

But congrats, sounds pretty tight.
>>
>>722842761
I wish I had cool gay friends
>>
>>722842971

as weird as this sounds, why not go make friends with some gay folk?
>>
I would go out and make gay friends but that requres making friends.
Something i will never be good at.
>>
>>722842761
That sounds cool
>>
>>722843602

you can't get good at anything if you don't try right?

i have never been good with making friends, hence why i joined a club, i figured shared environment and circumstances would help out (and i was trying to pick up)

have you tried joining a team sport or something like that?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.