[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I'm gonna nut in her I warn her I'm about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2796.jpg (102KB, 541x1279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.jpg
102KB, 541x1279px
Whenever I'm gonna nut in her I warn her I'm about to cum so she can chose to roleplay one out of two roles.

Either, she begs for me to cum inside, wrapping her legs around me, telling me she's fertile, and that she wants a baby

Or she begs me to pull out, telling me she's too young to get pregnant, and that she's off the pill.

Sometimes she even tries to push me off and I have to wrestle her on the bed before cumming deep inside her.

She's on the pill so it's all safe, but oh my god does it feel so fucking good. Sloppy, raw, baby-making sex is to die for.

I just can't believe I have this cute, adorable girl who makes me food, takes care of me when I'm sick, smokes weed with me in my truck, and lets me nut in her 100% raw.

Pic related

I only ever pulled out once to jizz on that cute adorable face of hers

Other than that one time, our sex always ends with a creampie
>>
File: GO TO BED.gif (143KB, 527x625px) Image search: [Google]
GO TO BED.gif
143KB, 527x625px
>>
File: IMG_2535.png (961KB, 664x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2535.png
961KB, 664x750px
>>722840260
Nah
>>
>>
>>722840391
We smoke pot and fuck in this thing
>>
>>722840227
more pics of her/both of you or you're fake
>>
>>722840227
I can't have kids and my gf is the same way. It feels pretty fucking awesome OP, only I like it more when she swallows my cum. Holy shit she knows exclactly what to do to make my body lose all sensation.
>>
>>722840227
then one month she'll actually deliberately not take that damn pill, chaining you to her forever with some unsexy kid
>>
Lol you think this is special? How do you think relationships work? Hahah sweet hippie earings btw bet her pussy is hairy
>>
>>722840227
I'm glad you're happy anon.

Godspeed.
>>
File: file.jpg (211KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
211KB, 750x1000px
>>722840227
she has a cute nose and face, I've had a hippie girl for 10 years, last 3 years raw since she's on the shot. we also role play like you described, nothing is better than when she locks you in with her legs and beg you to cum in her fertile love hole. pic is not my grill of course, but that position is my favorite for holding her down.
>>
Good for you, OP. More pics?
>>
>>722840227
>Sometimes she even tries to push me off and I have to wrestle her on the bed before cumming deep inside her.

This sounds really cool, I'm thinking about start wrestling with my girl as a foreplay, problem is I'm almost double her weight and we both get tired easily so it will be kinda pathetic. It will be a hell of a sexy warm up though
>>
>>722841355
-13/10 bait
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.