[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything. Step 2: Feel

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

File: 21312321312.jpg (176KB, 1206x674px) Image search: [Google]
21312321312.jpg
176KB, 1206x674px
Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.
>>
C'mon fuckers.
>>
>>722834602
I lost mine at about 26

also I have had more pussy in my last 2 years than my very handsome bro. At least trice the amount.

It is funny, that I often have ended up fucking girls my friends are after.

so guys, eat well, sleep well, lift a ton and be manly.
>>
>>722834602
I'm an 18 year old kissless virgin

Any reason why you couldn't find a woman?
>>
>>722834602
dude - just get in SOME shape and do semi-sexually suggesting talk to some semi-ugly girl on tinder.

that's it. Guaranteed.
It is that easy.

Imagine - who girls chose? Guys who interact with them or guys who are "jerks"?
Jerks.
Because even if she likes you by far more, it is a huge obstacle for a woman to go to a shy guy and ask for contact.

Personally I've had many times in my life I do something that seems to be point of no return. I have had my rejections. Many situations turned out better than I imagined.

but every time I did it it felt extremely liberating. Nervous till you do it and then liberating.
Do it man.

Practice makes perfect and the enlightenment that comes from forcing through your fear will prove to be worth it, irregardless of the temporary result.
>>
>>722835269
>also I have had more pussy in my last 2 years than my very handsome bro. At least trice the amount.
>in 2 years more than he in his life

true story!
>>
>>722835269
>lift a ton

Show body. I suck at lifting.

>>722835279

Shit personality.
>>
get out of here freemason
>>
>>722835528
Socially awkward? Anxiety problems? Sociopath? Manipulative?
>>
>>722835479
>dude - just get in SOME shape and do semi-sexually suggesting talk to some semi-ugly girl on tinder.

I did both. Even though getting in shape was not terribly successful until now.
>>
>>722835582

Yes.
>>
File: DC99423.jpg (814KB, 685x1100px) Image search: [Google]
DC99423.jpg
814KB, 685x1100px
>>722835528
This is a year ago, before I learned a lot about eating (currently I have put on lots of meat and fat for bulking, so not a good reference).
This is a result of just 1-2 months rage-induced training when I was shoot down by a girl I fucking loved imo.
Photo taken right after gym (naturally your swole gets down a bit in few hours).

But even if you are in much worse shape, or maybe naturally much more athletic looking -
the truth is - only the effort counts.
I was being approached by girls even after attaining the weakest beginners lifting form, with no real muscle.
>>
File: 4-up on 06-02-17 at 11.34 #4.jpg (62KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
4-up on 06-02-17 at 11.34 #4.jpg
62KB, 640x426px
>>722835821

OP here. This is me after years of going to the gym. So yeah, wasted time.
>>
>>722835761
Some things just can't be helped I guess. Mind if I ask your profession?
>>
You v-fags want some advice...
Stop being nice to women
Be just nice enough that you aren't attacking them, but don't be fucking nice
>>
>>722835937
wtf you look great. Grab heavier barbells and get cut.

you are a moron if you cant get a girl.

I'm through wasting time here.
>>
File: seriouslove.png (239KB, 420x377px) Image search: [Google]
seriouslove.png
239KB, 420x377px
>>722834602
Have you discovered your wizard power yet?

I'm almost a year in and still haven't found mine yet.
>>
why don't you just pay a hooker?
>>
>>722836143
dont.

it's terrible. waste of $.

I guarantee literally every second girl wants your dick.
>>
>>722835937
you dont look bad at all
>>
>>722835971

I currently work in supermarket while looking for jobs. I am a molecular biologist by training.

>>722836046

Any recommendations on a workout to get on your level?
>>
>>722836352
If you're manipulative, or have a shitty personality in general, why bother having something that you don't care about? I can't imagine that you'd actually care about a significant other if you really are that shitty of a person.

I'm also majoring in Microbiology so there's that
>>
>>722836352
>Any recommendations on a workout to get on your level?

Eat more, sleep more, lift more.
>>
>>722836489
>If you're manipulative, or have a shitty personality in general, why bother having something that you don't care about? I can't imagine that you'd actually care about a significant other if you really are that shitty of a person.

I would be fine with ONS.

>>722836489
>I'm also majoring in Microbiology so there's that

Don't

>>722836497

Any preferred workouts?
>>
>>722836753
I'm set to enter a program to get a CLS license.
I'm hoping to get into a medical school afterwards.

If I wasn't planning on having a family someday, I'd probably throw all of that away and work construction like the rest of my friends.

Do you actually want to be a molecular biologist?
>>
>>722836949
>Do you actually want to be a molecular biologist?

I liked the field and basic research a lot when I was younger. But my PhD wasn't that successful and after my first postdoc, I tried to get into industry. Spoiler alert: not successfully yet.
>>
>>722836753
>Any preferred workouts?
idk.. I got best results by just doing as heavy or as much(i.e. total volume lifted) as I can, worked out eod (so M, W, Fr., Sun, Tues, Thur and so on) .. and that's about it.
Run 10 minutes for warmup, do legs (squats, deadlifts, extensions and till exhaustion) at least 1xweek

Do it all for yourself, not because I, somoene or a girl told you should. For me sports are sort of addiction. I feel worse when I stop doing them.
Aside from this lifting thing I play soccer at a high leve, ice-hockey at average level, I skii, ride bike where I can, I do climbing or hiking when there is opportunity.
Always prefer active entertainment to sitting in a room and talking (while I'm not shy of talking at all. did drama for some time even, do become a better entertianer)
>>
>>722837083
Fuck man, that's a lot of schooling

You have a PhD and still haven't found a way into the industry? That's rough, and why I'd rather have a backup job in case medical school doesn't work out for me
>>
>>722837437

I climb/boulder as well and I also cycle and run long distance.

>>722837569

There are much more PhD than there are appropiate jobs. I now started to omit my PhD from my job application and go for lower level jobs.
>>
I've lost at 27 and it was .. fine, but I want my wizard price back.
>>
>>722838212
Asian girl from nimmmmmmer want sum fuk call nao please 008618760365956.
>>
>>722834602
When do you accept homosexuality?
>>
>>722837699
youds like you are an average good boke.

your problem is fear. Getting over fear is better than using best drugs in the world.

What you fear in girl? Rejection? Try to get a rejection. It will be scary but after that you will get a new rush.

for me I LOVE hard-to-get girls. I somehow have had girls who are (probably slutty) very easy and come on me and look solid 9/10 models. And I feel nothing towards them. Nothing.
And average angry blondes are what makes me feel alive. They motivate me to put more effort in my life.

You will learn quick that obstacles are what makes us move.
>>
how can i prevent having a similar fate?
>>
>>722838554
suicide
>>
You can't lose your v to a hooker. That is fucking cheating.

Underage b& kissless virgin. Things aren't looking good for me, boys.
>>
>>722838465
>What you fear in girl? Rejection? Try to get a rejection. It will be scary but after that you will get a new rush.

I've got many of rejections in my life. My problem is not fear, my problem is awkwardness and dullness. Chatting up a girl is not that difficult, keeping a conversation with a girl and not coming around as a total autist.
>>
>>722838465
This is all true, except that women are fed attention all their live, they don't care about you, rejection is assured. You don't have to personality to be entertaining and dominate the conversation. Well welcome to the rest of us and the reason youth are having less sex. Let's face it, guys want the hottest chick, and girls are no different. You are average, just like the majority of us. It works out in the end for some people if you're open minded.
>>
>>722834602
i lost mine at 19
where does this put me?
>>
>>722838756
practice makes perfect.
When you score you are lucky, but the more you practice, the luckier you will become.

>>722838804
bullshit, Those women simply want different kind of attention.
They hate guys who are scared of them.

hell I have scored an incredibly beautiful girl simply saying straight up she loks amazing and then not really acting up on that (it wasn't my aim initially to get her. I just genuinely said it).
And she loved that sometime I asked what her favorite color is, what she feel about this and that. I wasn't trying dumb sex jokes etc., because I genuinely wanted to know her.

Some girls want this kind of attention - some that kind. But when you are genuine, it works best.
>>
File: 5_3.jpg (233KB, 827x1292px) Image search: [Google]
5_3.jpg
233KB, 827x1292px
>>722838804
I am nothing like the average.
I have had the weirdest experiences ever and am nothing like the average masses.

I have had many rejections precisely because I am not average. Girls hate if you are the kind that can drop everything in your life and just go half-a-year traveling around the world. They either come with you or become insecure and ditch you.
>>
>>722839064
>When you score you are lucky, but the more you practice, the luckier you will become.

When you practices for more than 1.5 decades without any indication of success, it gets frustrating.
>>
Dude come on everyone mains on mannoroth these days, what is that 20 year old virgin a scrub or something?
>>
>>722839459

What?
>>
>>722835821
Damn, nice body.
>>
>>722840680

True
>>
>>722835269
Same story here
>>722834602
Don't worry OP it's never too late you can catch up on what you lost
>>
>>722834602
how are you looking? are you fat?
>>
>>722834602
How close have you gotten?

Do you still have hope?
>>
>>722841796

See here>>722835937

>>722841947

Closest I've been was conversation. You know, chatting up girls, asking for numbers, asking a girl out.
>>
>>722842490
WADAFAQ u look amazing no homo
jesus if you cant approach girls in bars and stuff take a stupid hobbie like cooking painting singing class or sth and meet people. Then if u dont meet a qtp go out with these people and meet their friends, sisters, cousins, etc. try a bit anon and u got dis
>>
Try not being a manipulative shit and actually a normal person to them
>>
>>722842779
>jesus if you cant approach girls in bars and stuff take a stupid hobbie like cooking painting singing class or sth and meet people. Then if u dont meet a qtp go out with these people and meet their friends, sisters, cousins, etc. try a bit anon and u got dis

I can approach girls in bars. What I cannot not is not come as a creepy mongoloid autist.

I am also a good cook and did a few courses on that. Currently doing a yoga class (PS: buff guy from before who is also climbing. Do yoga! Improved my performance at more difficult boulder problems (FB >=6C) a lot.
>>
>>722842898

If I would be a normal person, I would drown in pussy.
>>
>>722834602
Except for the kissless part ill be there in 2 years. I dont rly have anything to ask. I know the only thing that will/dors change is date.
>>
>>722834602
hey anon, want to know something cool?
>>
>>722843430

Tell me.
>>
File: fdzvzsd.png (347KB, 710x403px) Image search: [Google]
fdzvzsd.png
347KB, 710x403px
>>722843663
Visible to the naked eye and studied by Persian astronomers around 900 A.D. the Andromeda nebula was thought to be part of the milky way, in fact it was thought that all the starts in the universe were in out milky way galaxy, that changed in the early 1900s, In 1923 Edwin Hubble found a Cepheid variable in the nebula, the star altered the course of modern astronomy. The star goes by the name of V1
>>
File: fygnfgbhs.png (142KB, 326x399px) Image search: [Google]
fygnfgbhs.png
142KB, 326x399px
>>722843867
Here’s Edwin Hubble’s image of Andromeda which was made on a 4 by 5 plate and was dated October 6th 1923, he originally identified three stars and marked each of them with an N for nova a class of exploding star.
Later Hubble realized that the nova at the top right was actually a Cepheid variable, he crossed out the n and wrote var for variable, he added an exclamation point because he knew that this variable would allow him to calculate the distance and indeed once the period was measured at 31.4 days , he knew he had another galaxy, before V1 distances to stars were measured in thousands of lightyears, after V1 the universe became a much bigger place, V1 was over two and a half MILLION lightyears away.
>>
>>722843867
not op but shit... if we thought that less than 100 years ago imagine how different our views could be in 100 yrs..
>>
>>722844023
there is still a lot we dont know about the universe ,
hell I remember they calculated the minimum amount of mass needed for a something to support fusion and become a star,
but a couple of years ago they found a star that was less massive than this number and they had to go back to the drawing board and try to figure it out again.
>>
You make this fucking thread every fucking day. Get a fucking life or kill yourself.
>>
File: sad akko.png (666KB, 872x653px) Image search: [Google]
sad akko.png
666KB, 872x653px
>>722845206
you're mean
>>
>>722845439

This.
>>
>>722834602
what do you think of the one you call God,
isn't absence slightly odd?
maybe hes forgotten you
>>
>>722846023

Where is this shit from?
>>
I lost mine at 13 some people have sad lives
>>
>>722846233

Get out normie.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.