[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /b/. I'm at my gf's house and i'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: nosteponsnek.png (70KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nosteponsnek.png
70KB, 320x240px
I need help /b/. I'm at my gf's house and i'm really horny but she's still asleep. Should I masturbate or just fuck around on 4chan until she wakes up?
>>
>>722832779
well wake her up and fuck her
what's wrong with you
>>
Rape her
>>
>>722832779
lick her pussy till she wakes up. When she does she's gonna be horny and fuck you

wtf is wrond with people
>>
>>722832779
Drink all her beer and shit on the floor on the side of the toilet.
>>
>>722832823
>>722832911
she gets really fucking cranky when I wake her up like that
>>
Slip ur dick in i do it all the time wen my girl is sleeping she likes it try eating her out 1st
>>
>>722832779
Just masturbate onto her.
>>
>>722833431
she hates cum
>>
>>722833588
When she wakes up in the morning it'll already be dry.
>>
>>722832779

Roll her onto her stomach, rip her panties off and fuck her in the ass until you explode.

Immediately when you're done, punch her hard in the back of the head twice. Once for not being more attentive to your needs, prior to falling asleep. And again because she's just laying there not even running you a hot shower yet.
>>
>>722832779
She have any younger siblings that are asleep?
>>
>>722833670
Its 9:25 am here, not enough time
>>722833849
No, only her dad
>>
Make breakfest for her
>>
>>722834205
What the fuck is this, some cuck shit?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.