[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be me married for 10 years we were each other's first wife

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1487022819739.jpg (51KB, 657x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487022819739.jpg
51KB, 657x960px
be me
married for 10 years
we were each other's first
wife talks about open the relationship
I said great, only want two rules,
not fucking any common friendsaid (or family) and no fucking in our house
6 months later she talks about being polyamorous I said yes also thinking about benefit for me
same rules apply, no friends or family and I don't wanna know who the guy is but i want to know if there is somebody. She insisted in allowed friends but I said no
I allow her to go out some weekends by herself I do the same
I didn't feel like she was really prepared so I didn't allow miself to do anything
about year and a half after being polyamorous I found she has been fucking my best friend and they have done it in our apartment many times
she said she is in love with him
I feel rage, I feel like and idiot because I was blindsided and thought she will respect the rules
and my so called friend didn't have the balls to talk to myou face
they have been going out for 18 months they start rigth before we talked about polyamorous relationship
she says she still love me and doesn't want to leave me, but she doesn't want to leave the other guy either
don't know what to do
>>
Kill them.
Burn everything.
>>
File: 1482202278480.jpg (104KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1482202278480.jpg
104KB, 1137x1012px
Leave that cunt. Or embrace the cuck you have always been. Pretty much is between those two.
>>
OP here
forgot to mention
I have a couple of opportunities myself and didn't pursued forward because I thought my wife was not ready
now I regret it.
two, the guy is a serial cheater he is married and his wife doesn't know, his wife is also a common friend.
three. is bothers me that my wife is loving a guy that is a scumbag and she put him at the same level as me
>>
Op just leave her and your "best" friend take it from us
>>
>>722831707
Then just have sex with his wife. Everyone wins!
>>
>>722831707
leave her. you really fucked up when you said yes to poly. only works out for women, men get screwed 100% of the time, usually.
but maybe not since she was already cheating on you and you would probably never have found out if you didn't fuck up by letting her get dicked by random men you pathetic cuck faggot.
hows that other cum feel on your dick? in your mouth after you kissed that amoral whore?

tell the wife of your friend and never speak to those people again if you have honor, which you dont, so just accept that fact that you will be kissing another mans dick when you kiss your wife and you will be raising a better mans children instead of your own.

cheers pussy.
>>
>>722831329
Leave her OP. If she gonna be like this now then she would have been like this a few years down the road anyways.
But before you dump the trash make sure to take pics and vids of their escapades and share them with your best friends wife.
Then leave them both out to dry as you sit in the bahamas without a care in the world.
>>
>>722831909
This

Tell his Wife and just ignore everybody related to the situation.
>>
get proof, dump her ass, tell his wife. then you can console each other through the separations and eventually fall in love, and then star in a blockbuster hollywood movie and live rich ever after.
>>
>people will risk a fulfilling, happy, meaningful, enlightening, lifetime of joy and brilliance just so they can rub the bit they use to piss with against someone elses bit that they use to piss with for a few minutes so they get a weird tingling sensation in their belly that 1. they can achieve by themselves 2. they can achieve with said partner

the mind truly boggles, people are absolute fucking morons and i can't wait until a nuclear war takes out this whole planet
>>
>>722831329
Burn them all.
>>
>>722831909
This
>>
File: 1304928058367.gif (2MB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
1304928058367.gif
2MB, 261x238px
>>722831329
>polyamorous

That's some bullshit trendy thing that basically means, let's break up but in the mean while we find alternatives so there's no downtime after we split.

Men can have harems and still love one women, women cant, women are serial monogamists, if she's giving it to someone else on a consistent basis she doesn't love you anymore and wants out.
>>
>>722831329
How bout KYS
>>
>>722831618
word
>>
kill her then him, his wife for good measure, then yourself
>>
>>722832053
Mahnigga
>>
You got cucked OP. Fuck his wife and abandon ship.

You're under the same roof as a lying whore, and you've been feeding it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.