[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Overwatch" Nude tracer mode: First play as tracer

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6371.jpg (29KB, 495x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6371.jpg
29KB, 495x297px
"Overwatch" Nude tracer mode:

First play as tracer in quick play and then shoot twice with your dual pistols and then (on the d pad) press triangle + square and then click both of the joysticks twice and then pause and unpause and she should be nude.
>>
nigger what
>>
>>722830718
I'm on the wii though
>>
Just did it. Confirmed works.

Don't do it on public matches or you might for banned.
>>
>>722830718
>she should be
I'm guessing it doesn't actually work for anybody.
>>
>>722830718
Will it work for roadhog? Been trying for 27 minutes. Maybe a different code?
>>
>>722830911
Nigga, do you think blizzard would actually put in a fucking cheat code that makes a character naked? Do you know what a shitstorm that would bring?
>>
>>722831009
Like Tracer being a fag?
>>
>>722831009
Especially in sjw the game
>>
>>722830718
We are legion read Screwtape proposes a Toast by CS Lewis
>>
>>722830998
My older brother told me for roadhog you need to get top 500 only playing roadhog for a competive season to start the glitch.

After you get top 500 start a custom game with roadhog and set the health as high as it can go.

Play on oasis and get to the part with the cars. Break all of the street signs as soon as the door opens to trigger the truck to show up later.

Wait for the map timer to hit 15 minutes and a truck will now show up instead of a car.

You need to jump in the back of the truck and start using roadhogs self heal to survive the damage until it gets to the end of the tunnel.

Once you survive the match will end with the victory screen but instead of a play of the game screen it will say you have a new loot box waiting.

Return to the main screen and open it for the nude roadhog skin.
>>
>>722831220
SJW: The Game would be that shitty VN or whatever where you play as a genderqueer who gets trickered by being referred to as a girl all the time.
>>
File: nuggets.png (200KB, 345x371px) Image search: [Google]
nuggets.png
200KB, 345x371px
o shit it work
>>
>>722831521
Oh yeah 500 pounds of pure "Hog"
>>
>>722831772
thats a really contradictory meme you got there. the meme is so hot that its smoking, but he HATES smoke, because where theres smoke, there could be fire!
>>
>>722831009
Hey, they once introduced a bug in WoW several years ago where the back half of all player characters would be nude for people playing on single core machines. Anything's possible.
>>
post images?
>>
File: white.png (2KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
white.png
2KB, 819x460px
>>722832000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwIbl1Ooxts
very goog thre zewow fwend
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.