[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm bored /b/ so... who want to find the ark, I know the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Ancient-Aliens-ark-covenant.jpg (71KB, 624x333px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-Aliens-ark-covenant.jpg
71KB, 624x333px
I'm bored /b/ so... who want to find the ark, I know the jews had and then it was taken by the romans in 66–73 CE

and whoever has the ark is the true leader of jews
>>
>>722826755
Implying the Finns don't already have it.
>>
>>722826755
check my dubs also correction it was 70ad
>>
>>722826755
It's in my bedroom, don't tell anyone though!
>>
Oh shit THATS what that is? Dude I have that in my basement, my great grandfather was into masonry or something and I just assumed it was a family heirloom that he made. The thing is huge, really I've wanted to get rid of it for a long time but I can't even lift the damn thing.
>>
So can anyone find out when the romans went through its first sacking after 70ad or had economic problems?
>>
also it should be possible to trace it through family heritage, sacking of the capital or known places own by emperors
>>
80ad inauguration of pantheon stop by fire which burn a part of the city of rome
>>
>>722827627
it could have been taken then, but who started the fire
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.