[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amsterdam Thread Going to amsterdam this summer. Turned 18 2-weeks

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: harambe hd.jpg (897KB, 2846x2308px) Image search: [Google]
harambe hd.jpg
897KB, 2846x2308px
Amsterdam Thread

Going to amsterdam this summer. Turned 18 2-weeks ago. Tips /b/ ?
>>
>>722826251
Go elsewhere unless you wanna get jumped by mudlimes
>>
>>722826251
Use to live in Amsterdam. Where do you came from Op?
>>
>>722826251
Don't go cause its a shithole.
>>
>>722826251
>>>722826251
>Use to live in Amsterdam. Where do you came from Op?
Actually Ámsterdam is a very commercial place. Expensive weed. No budget bar if you don't know where to go (out of the 3 Canals at leas) and more and more
>>
>>722826544
>>722826352
Autists spotted
>>
>>722826251
>>>722826251
>>>>722826251
>>Use to live in Amsterdam. Where do you came from Op?
>Actually Ámsterdam is a very commercial place. Expensive weed. No budget bar if you don't know where to go (out of the 3 Canals at leas) and more and more
Don't use to write in English sorry
>>
I'm sat in Amsterdam right now, yesterday morning I was with my gf, by the evening I was high as fuck having sex with a celeb looking hooker. Soo...go for it aha
>>
Amsterdam is fucking awsome if you use common sense and caution
Quite expensive tho
Visit once a year last time my freinds went to a whore house it was shady as fuck .
I just stayed and had a smoke
They put there stuff in locker came out to get thier stuff all gone big niggers with hunting knifes threw them out
>going into an apartment is not the best idea
Then they were arrested and fined for breach of peace we once had a weekend on a house boat on canal regular stops at different locations for me that was the best
Also if there are a group of you don't take weed out of threshold as there's a good chance you will be stopped and checked by the police and fined
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.