[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does buttfucking another guy count as losing your virginity or

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: itonlyhurtsat1st.jpg (31KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
itonlyhurtsat1st.jpg
31KB, 800x532px
Does buttfucking another guy count as losing your virginity or does it have to be sex with a girl?
>>
>>722824319
It counts.
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (1MB, 227x136px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
1MB, 227x136px
>>722825111
woohoo, I'm not a virgin anymore.
>>
>>722825111
Man I lost my virginity when I was 4 or 5 that means..
>>
>>722824319
Virgin
Vaginal
Young girls use anal as an excuse to keep their virginity
Virginity is lost and culturally it's when the hymen breaks after sex.

So no. It means you lost your anal 'virginity' and if you put your dick in a mans ass that would make you gay. And if you're gay you can just believe whatever you want because you would believe whatever you want anyway.

If you fuck a girl in the ass because she wants to keep her virginity then that's her bullshitting herself into some dick. Would I consider fucking a girl in the ass (if I was a virgin) losing my virginity? No. I would just be really confused when I actually had sex because the feelings are different.

I've had lots of anal sex with women and I usually cum in them. So it's weird to think that they just hold it in (or go to the bathroom immediately afterwarts) and just shit cum and shit out.

Thanks OP. Now I'm confusing myself and my mind is going somewhere I don't want it to go.
>>
>>722824319
you fucked a dude in the ass. You are gay. Yes, you popped your cherry.

>>722828318 = fullofshit. 40s-fag so much pussy, don't remember most. Getting (me fucking a chick's ass) Anal? twice in my life.

Anal in real life is pretty rare for straight chicks.
>>
I would count losing your virginity as sexual penetration with another person
>>
>>722828607
I'm 30 and I would disagree entirely.

If you're comparing anal sex to vaginal sex. Then yes, that would appear as a big contrast and anal would seem more rare. If the girl wasn't just a one night stand and I was with actually with her.

It's taking me a while to respond because I'm trying to remember everything.

I'd say I've probably had anal sex with at least 10 I can remember. My last girlfriend we've done it a few times, but she was a small in stature so it was not frequent.

A few random girls that I'd hook up regularly

another 3 ex girlfriends

My first girlfriend ever was into it

I wouldn't say I'm full of shit. I would say it is perhaps luck based and pretty rare would be a general assumption of it's inherent probability. Some folks just have the opportunity more than others. Shit, there are people that haven't had sex in 5 years. I couldn't even imagine 1.
>>
A hole is a hole
Greentext your story fag
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.