[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream interpretation thread Post your dreams and I will attempt

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: dreamtime.jpg (572KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
dreamtime.jpg
572KB, 1200x675px
Dream interpretation thread
Post your dreams and I will attempt to interpret them for you

Also general dreams / lucid dreaming / sleep paralysis thread
>>
Had a dream there was a zombie apocalypse. I was with a group, we were walking then. We left the "battle area" like in. Video game.and had 10 seconds to return
>>
>>722818087
did anything else happen?
>>
bamp
>>
last bump
>>
Had a dream i was with my ex again. I was trying to serenade her and convince her of getting back with me as per usual. She was pregnant and gave birth to twin Nokia phones. It was odd to say the least
>>
There was this girl I'm speaking to, who lives a few miles away, and I finally convinced her to visit me, once she got there I kept trying to offer her frozen food and she eventually ran off without me knowing, I caught up with her and she was on the bus with some people I didn't recognise.

Try and work that out
>>
>>722820333
you feel as though if you and your ex were to try again, and succeed, it enable you both to learn how to communicate better (not just with each other). if together you get past what is stopping your relationship from working, it will birth a new era in your lives where you are both capable of sharing how you think and feel.
>>
>>722820810
you worry that when you finally manage to get this girl to come and see you, you may only have old, preserved, pre-packaged things to talk about or do together. that your whole relationship is founded on 'looking forward to the future', and when she actually gets there you will have nothing to really offer. you won't have 'defrosted dinner', metaphorically speaking. you worry that when she sees your relationship for what it really is, she will be gone with the wind, catching the bus back into her own life, with you not in the picture.
>>
>>722820811
>>722820333
Fuck dude... stop making me feel. I'm just starting to get over her. But you're right.. very much so
>>
>looking down on the scene from above as if I'm some other entity
>big sink sloping to a hole in the center
>four people laying flat chained evenly around the hole
>my arm reaches down from above and stabs one
>blood swirls into the drain
>wake up
>wtf
>>
I cant see very well in my dreams like if my eyes are half closed all the time i can still see what is happening but not that well it's all shadows and shit and every time i try to open my eyes in dream i open them irl
everyone that i've asked about this says it has never happened to them
By the way i can legitimately wake up of a dream if i want to by just realizing its is a dream and apening my eyes like i said before but this time on purpuse
Do you think it has something to do with it ?
Any other thoughts ?
>>
>>722821618
sorry m9 but you did ask for it. how you feel manifests in your dreams, but just because that's how you feel doesn't mean it's true. good luck moving on.
>>
>>722817283
I'm having constant reoccuring dreams of being this corporate beast, like one was when this health inspector or someshit came to my workplace, and I just shanked him the gut and threw him in a vat of the green goo. Why do i keep having these super malevolent industrial-themed dreams?
>>
Good timing, I just had a weird nightmare.

I was in a park nearby where I live, it was night and I was a kid for some reason, not myself as a kid some other kid.
I remember feeling absoloutely petrified, frozen with fear. Then out of the corner of my eye to the left I saw a wolf's eyes looking at me and it was growling, then it leaped at me and mauled my face off and killed me.
I woke up whimpering like a kid until I realised it was a dream.
>>
>>722821760
do you know the four people? do they feel familiar in any way? that's quite an abstract dream, but my best guess without knowing you or your life is that the sink represents you throwing your energy down the drain (this could be mental or emotional.. working a job you hate, wasting time on a toxic relationship etc), the people represent love ones or parts of yourself that are being held back by your actions, and the one you kill means that you may be permanently sacrificing part of yourself or another relationship by continuing to throw your energy down the drain.

>>722821833
not sure, but everyone dreams differently and it honestly doesn't sound that out of the ordinary. maybe you are just a light sleeper and your brain doesn't disconnect from your body while you sleep as much as it does for other people.
>>
>>722817283
I've had a recurring dream where I go to school (Elementary school, dream started as a child), and break some rule, and I get sent to the bottom floor. Similar to a mental ward. I feel intensely terrified and then I wake up terrified.
>>
Litteraly every night I have dreams about fighting and dying against overwhelming force. Zombies, multiple armed foes, supernatural shit. Anything. Funny thing is I'm never afraid and I always wake up happy. Riddle me that motherfucker
>>
>>722822046
speaking specifically about the health-inspector one, it sounds like maybe you need to start taking care of yourself. the health inspector could represent someone trying to look out for you, help you get well, and for some reason you are abnormally aggressive towards them, hurting them and throwing them into this vat of goo (which could represent the bottled emotions which have been festering inside you for some time, the emotions that this person is trying to help you clean up)

>>722822323
this is hard for me but it should be easy for you. there is only one symbol which need to be interpreted, and that is the wolf. figure out what it means to you or what it could represent in your life, and you will know what the dream means.
>>
>>722822650
shadow dream guys here
i know its doesn't sound that wlid i'ts just that is so anoying because i cant remember most of my dreams this being a 95% of them
and the ones i can remember are like this so my life just becomes awful because when i go to sleep i just close my eyes and then i open them just like that and i leaves me with a very uncomfortable feeling
>>
>>722822650
Don't think I knew any of them. It really was the strangest dream in terms of my point of view, feeling like I had no body, the length of the dream and its vividness.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.