[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yesterday my data structures professor gave me a punishment

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1484815233566.jpg (131KB, 576x584px) Image search: [Google]
1484815233566.jpg
131KB, 576x584px
So yesterday my data structures professor gave me a punishment for sharing a c++ program with a partner who had the idea of sending that program as his own. He knows it was my program, so both of us are now in the "complexity 2 program" meaning we're doom to fail the subject (my professor said no one has ever passed the complexity 2 program).

The c++ program had two classes (node and stack) with stack's functions (insert, extract, show) and that was all.

The whole course covers from how to create stacks, queues and lists to k-ary trees. There are hash functions and stuff we're going to review but not fully implement (I know he review stuff like MD5 algorithm).

It seems like I'm fucked up but I don't think it's going to be that hard. Do you guys have some recommendations of topics/books/sites I should review in order to learn some complete applications with data structures? I've been finding nice theory on internet but some recommendations are well received. I usually review between two and three books on the same topic to confirm that whatever I'm learning is right.

I know It's my fault for giving away a simple code but I'll face it, I don't want to fall without demonstrating I can code data structures and solve problems with it, I don't hold a grudge against my professor btw, he is one of the best my uni have.
>>
>>722814650
>professor fucks with your education because he gets pissy about you helping someone
>one of the best professors your uni has
>>
>>722815312
Don't be retarded.
>>
File: BIG O.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
BIG O.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>722814650
http://bigocheatsheet.com/

BIG O!
>>
stop being a fuckin pussy and tell him you want back in the regular class. if he refuses go to the dean and demand a refund for the course. or don't, be a cuck
>>
>>722814650
get that linux distro with the wifi haking tools then get that program for your phone that lets you be logged on facebook as anyone on the same network then blackmail him,or kill him with 20 hits of 25 i
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.