[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > be starting teacher at a school > stand on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1485745789344.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1485745789344.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
> be me
> be starting teacher at a school
> stand on halls during break
> kids running by and chasing each other
> be me
> that kid coming very fast in
> shit
> can't control leg
> put out my leg
> kid turns into malaysia airlines aircraft
> goes down hard
> kid cries
> SHIT FUCK NO FUCK WHAT DID I DO
> the bully kid was next to me when it happened
> hmmmm....
> the victim didn't seem to know it was me
> i blame the bully kid
> senior teacher comes out from crying kid
> immediatly blames the bully kid
> bully kid blaming me
> nobody believing bully kid
> more and more kids circle up to see that kid with fucked up face crying
> bully kid gets extra blame for trying to put it on teacher
> bully kid not allowed to school on monday
> teachers will have a conference for punishment for bully kid

what do i do
>>
bump, am i beyond saving?
>>
You win. That's it. "Bully" deserves it since he has that title, and you had your fun.
>>
Just kill yourself to be safe
>>
Nothing much to do now except push to have the max punishment put on the bully. Expulsion seems appropriate, since we are currently in an anti-bullying society and all and it'd be good to set an example for the other kids to take note of.

I mean, you were the closest adult witness right ;)? Not that I know how you converse or anything but if during the conference you're asked individually with how this should be addressed just stay calm, look concerned and play the part above.
>>
File: maybeuzuckmidick.gif (981KB, 433x399px) Image search: [Google]
maybeuzuckmidick.gif
981KB, 433x399px
tell bully kid you'll come clean if he blows you

when he does with tears in his eyes, ejaculate in his mouth and tell him you just came clean down his throat
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.