[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay to like butt plugs/anal? Will bump with OC So I just

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Is it gay to like butt plugs/anal?
Will bump with OC
So I just typed this all out and then I closed the motherfucking page and now it's long, SO
Here's the TL;DR
I'm a masculine guy, 6ft, rugby player, pretty good looking, the alpha/leader of my circle of friends/acquaintances.
Do drugs;
Weed
MDMA
Mephedrone
Magic mushrooms
Would like to try acid/High dosage shrooms.

My gf since October loves the anal play and really seems to get off on the idea we can share the pleasure/feeling. ( I get off on it too, a lot)
It really mixes well with MDMA (although after a certain point erections take some substantial effort to maintain)
I am 100% confident in my sexuality as a straight male with nothing to prove, and no fucks to give,anything that makes me cum harder seems good, so why the fuck not?

Plus it makes me feel naughty.
For those who care;
23yrs (just)
white (golden tan)
straight
male
6ft
220 lbs (100Kg for those who use sane measurements)
Could do with trimming down to maybe 80Kg but I'm doing good enough
I work a decent job
Retail - 18 -20 hours per week, £1200 per month, I have cash to splash/smoke
Have modern toys;
Drones,
Pc,
(4790k 4.2Ghz, H100i, 16 GB 2166Mhz DDR3, 970 Strix Oc'd, HX 750 watt PSU, Fan controller and LED lights, Samsung EVO SSD and a few TB's of encrypted storage)

Big TV
Xbone one
Gaystation 3
I even have a SNES, NES N64 ect.

1000watt amp and good speakers.

I don't find men attractive in the slightest, (seriously, not even a wiggle down there)
But I really do love anal play, Solo or with assistance.

My GF is currently asleep, I've been playing with butt plugs and taking MDMA while she's out for the night.
To reiterate;
Don't have any attraction to dicks/males but love bum fun with the Gf or solo

Still too long? Have this TTL;DFR! Version

Use anal play to spice up and otherwise dull meaningless existence
Is gay or nah???
>>
not really
>>
>>722813319
All of that shit is irrelevant to wanting to shove things In your ass.

Onto your real question. Is it gay? A little yes. But who gives a fuck? I'm in the same situation. ?Over anal play but dudes totally turn me off. I can do with passable traps, but actual guys? No.

If you were 100% secure in your sexuality, you wouldn't be asking on an Indonesian basket weaving chat catalogue. Do what you and your GF want to do. In short, anal is fun both ways if done right.
>>
also post pics of the plug in your ass
>>
>>722813319
Nah OP.
What Rugby team do you play for, if you don't wanna answer that what county are you in?
>>
>>722813319
everyone here will call you a fag but you're not taking a man's dick or using your's on a man. You're not sucking cock or getting sucked by a man. You like to play with your boy pussy. Good for you. What I don't get and what makes you a fag to me is listing the specs on your computer as if we are supposed to care or be impressed?
>>
File: 1486605135004.jpg (84KB, 740x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1486605135004.jpg
84KB, 740x1105px
>>722814458

Nerds need love too
>>
>>722813319
I don't think you know what TL;DR means
Also, learn to greentext faggot
>>
File: 1439817981143.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1439817981143.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>722814955

Knew that would piss oldfags off
>already knew how to green text
>mfw.jpg
>>
>>722813804
>will fuck passable traps
>won't fuck guys
Nigger, they're both guys. You're a faggot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.