[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay. Im in a fucking rut. I want to breakup with this chick

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1454127086314.jpg (14KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
1454127086314.jpg
14KB, 480x471px
Okay. Im in a fucking rut. I want to breakup with this chick but I know if I do, itll break her heart. Im not the kind of person to just leave people behind in the dirt and not care aftarwards. I think I still love her but she just doesnt give me that "special uplift in my heart" anymore.
What do I do /b...
(pic unrelated)
>>
1.If her mom is a milf fucked her mom
2. Tell her
3.?
4. Profit
>>
>>722812218
Talk to her. Work on improving your relationship. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
>>
Stop being a pussy and leave her
>>
>>722812507
I try.. I really fucking try but she gets all dense and starts crying and shit and a word that comes out of my mouth just goes right through her head..
>>
>>722812218
Break up with her, you're not being kind by staying with her even if you know that the relationship is over.
>>
>>722812865
Thats the thing, I personally feel like there is still a connection SOMEFUCKINGWHERE. I just have to go out of my way to find it.
>>
Would she be a good mother for your children?
>>
>>722813165
Thats a tough one. She has always mentioned that she despises kids, so Im not too sure
>>
>>722812218
Literally find a different guy thats slightly more attractive then you and have him flirt with her until she dumps you for him.. Worked for me. But during the process I also stopped having sex with her. Fucked one more time after we broke up and never saw her again..
>>
>>722814001
The thing is, she doesnt communicate with other people other than like, 2 girls. Im the only guy (that i know of) that she talks to. She isnt popular and shes a little chubby.
>>
>>722812645
This
>>
>>722814324
Sounds like you have more compassion and sympathy for her than love.
>>
>>722814001
WOW. This is an amazing idea. Thanks. I'm not OP.
>>
>>722814419
I mean, I love her too, I think. Ive just been so emotionally fucked with that it just, i dunno. There is a little spark still there. I really just have no fucking clue what to do.
>>
fuck her once more then drop er ass
>>
>>722814632

Is she emotionally abusive? That's a thing. Just like men can be physically abusive to women (normally from their own insecurities/fucked up past) women can be emotionally abusive to men (for same reasons) and it fucking sucks ass. Ultimately abuse, in any form, is a way to control the relationship. And the only way out is to develop a hatred towards the abuse. Compassion for the one abusing since yeah they probably are fucked up, but a hatred for their actions and ending it with a killing blow.

That being said, I had an emotionally abusive girlfriend and I was a very passive guy. Once I stopped taking her shit she totally straightened up. I was consistent. Now I'll probably end up marrying her.
>>
>>722815101
Yea? And that worked.. Hmm, ill attempt that. I just dont wanna be TOO harsh, ya know. Another thing is that shes always upset about her mother, whom has stage 4 ovarian cancer.. Which is another reason why its difficult to just get up and leave, I have impacted her life in such a positive way..
>>
Fuck her in the boy pussy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.