[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/ I need some serious advise. I just heard my parents arguing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hi /b/

I need some serious advise. I just heard my parents arguing and found out my dad is using cocaine.

I need urgent advise, this has shattered my world completely.
>>
Yes, you should tell him you're gay. If he can't accept you, that's his problem
>>
>>722808480
take his cocaine and use it. cocaine is amazing, and you'll be able to bond with your dad.
>>
File: dad.gif (941KB, 495x371px) Image search: [Google]
dad.gif
941KB, 495x371px
>>
>>722808480
Don't worry too much about it.
>>
>>722808480
Just did a few bumps today. After 8 years of not using it. What a shitty drug. Seriously your dad is weak for getting hooked to a shit drug.
>>
>>722808480
I advise you to learn how to spell advice.
>>
>>722808480
You need to sit down with your father and talk to him and listen to what he has to say. Of course while doing this get the coke out and do a few lines together, it's a great social lubricant
>>
Your dad is a fucking super hero and you're obviously a beta faggot of the highest order.
>>
Sell him some cocaine to supplement your allowance.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.