[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros, so I'll try and keep this short. So my little

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2017.png (909KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017.png
909KB, 750x1334px
Hey /b/ros, so I'll try and keep this short. So my little sister's boyfriend is a piece of shit and he used to beat on her and I'm pretty sure he still does. After the first time I heard about this I put this kid in the hospital. I didn't catch a charge because we had proof (in the form of bruises and cuts on her) that he beat her so it just ended at that. I hate this faggot and they recently broke up. She came out to me and told me that he still beat her and was being emotional abused. I hate this piece of shit and I don't know how to approach this because beating the sense into him didn't work. I am seeking you guys to be creative and just fuck this guy up however you can. This is his number:
(847)-217- 3473
>>
I find it hard to believe you weren't charged because he had been hitting your sister on completely separate occasions. You put him in the hospital and whether he gassed a million jews or slapped your sister, the cops would still arrest you for assault.
>>
>>722796820
That scrawny nugget couldn't do shit to your whale sister, OP.
>>
>>722796820
Ayyyyy that 847 Northern Illinois area code
>>
OP here, and it would have been a different story if the cops saw me beat this kids ass, this happened all in the same day and due to this or whatever fucking reason, he didn't press charges. This all happened about two months ago but her confessing this stuff to me happened this morning.
>>
>>722796820
>I put him in hospital, it didn't work
>maybe useless online threats will work

Do you see where you went wrong?
>>
i dont think prank calls about his ex's brother being a faggot is going to help the situation.
>>
Going to start driving up the wall with weird, out of context images. Better to mess with their head.
>>
Update: images may have already started getting to him he just tried to FaceTime me.
>>
Hold up what's the question?
>>
beat up his best friend in front of him.
>>
I hear you /b/rothers. But the fact that I'm here in the first place shows how desperate I am.
>>
Rig his car so when he starts it, a firebomb goes off engulfing the entire vehicle in flames and gasoline. You can also make a detonator using an old cell phone (as long as it has a vibrate function).
>>
Sometimes the only thing that will keep a person down is 6 feet of dirt, OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.