[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My little brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

My little brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "Ciara".
I mean like WTF
What should i do /b/?
I don't want my brother to be a trans faggot.
>>
You going to have to fuck the gay out of him.
>>
let Ciara be whatever the fuck she wants u piece of shit
>>
Prob kill him
>>
>>722793655
You have to move quickly in order to beat the faggot out of him. Do not fail him OP
>>
File: v will help.png (208KB, 1886x1027px) Image search: [Google]
v will help.png
208KB, 1886x1027px
>>722793783
This guy knows.
>>
>>722793905
Back to tumblr you fat loveless cunt
>>
>>722793655
Ciara is cute. Time to pound that tight little ass.

Any pics of her cute little nips and sissyclit?
>>
>>722793655
You don't have a father? Or is he a faggot, too? Someone needs to beat the shit out of your brother.
>>
>>722793783
Like the man said.. fuck him before it's too late
>>
>>722794013
>>722794172
/thread
>>
>>722794038
Thats pretty funny
>>722793655
I say you call him his real name on purpose (or Tras Faggot) untill he stop this shit, or you hit him with a brick?
>>
>>722793783
This
It's the only way.
>>
>>722793655
This is what happens when little kids have Internet access to tumblr. They would never get these fucking ideas without reading a sjw blog.

What's his real name? Chris? Tell Chris to man the fuck up cause things are going to get tough fast if he wants to make the transition to a girl after browsing tumblr.
>>
But hed be a cute trans grill
>>
>>722793655
What's are his social media handles
>>
File: Trumps holy words.png (243KB, 462x309px) Image search: [Google]
Trumps holy words.png
243KB, 462x309px
>>722793655
Show him what happens to faggots like him on /pol/
>>
Let him.
He'll probably end up killing himself, one less faggot in the world.
>>
>>722793783
>>722794136
I love my brother and i'm not a gay pedophile you fucking sickos!

>>722793905
My brother is a "he" not a "she"
>>722794013
I've been thinking about this, will i go to jail tho?
>>722794172
The problem is, my parents kinda supportive to him. What the fuck should i do???
>>
Every time someone says Ciara just yell out EEEEEVERYBODY ONE TWO STEP and he'll soon just give up
>>
Post his nudes or gtfo
>>
>>722794647
dude just start acting like a trans fag like your brother
he will see how much of a faggot he's bieng and will snap out of it.
hell get your whole family to swap genders
>>
>>722794647
>i'm not a gay pedophile
Bullshit, you're on 4chan. Be sure to rim her asspussy, and abuse her boyclit by raping her pisshole with a dry cottonswab while you plow her.

And tell her she's a pretty little whore.
>>
>Get tons of copies of mein kampf
>Keep putting them in his room.
>He takes one out
>You put another in
>Eventually he will read it
>He will find /pol/ from it
>Realize how much of a faggot he is
>Either will an hero or stop
>>
>>722794647
>my parents kinda supportive to him.
You're fucked boyo. You do anything and your parents will fuck you sideways for messing with his little girl.
I'd go with fucking the gay out of him, let him see that getting fucked isn't so good.
>>
actually give him a serious talk about how much of a fucking faggot he's being and how the whole tranny thing is just a trend
>>
>>722794013
It's true you can fight it out of him but know that he will be happier though out the remainder of his life if you don't intervene and let him transition and if you do intervene he will be perceived as a normally functioning male but he will have much repressed inside and he won't ascend to true/complete happieness
>>
Have a serious talk with him, he's clearly fucked in the head, ask him what's up, don't give up on him, if he does that shit everyone will bully the fuck out of him when he's older and regret it, it will haunt him for years and years, it might even kill him.
>>
>>722794506
Do this it will definitely scare the gay out of him and will also make him quit the internet which is what makes him gay
>>
>>722793655
Why did it choose such a shit name??
If i was going to deny reality id go with Rainbow Fucker
>>
File: fg22.jpg (138KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
fg22.jpg
138KB, 1280x960px
>>722793655
post his nudes
>>
>>722794506
This op we will do it for you.
>>
You better go up to your brother. Tell him to dress up as "Ciara" then bend his ass over and give him some cock for his first time. Bet he won't be one again after taking in his first one.
>>
>>722795142
LOL WHAT ARE YOU? A FAGGOT?
>>
>>722793655
Hi comrade. Nothing suspicious in the frequency such threads that haven't been here all the time before are coming up. Nothing suspicious. Carry on with the west = gay agenda.
>>
>>722793655
kljasd
>>
>>722795725
What media?
>>
>>722794871
bump
>>
>>722795142
When i was younger i wanted to be a frog, im so glad that sociaty didnt tell me that is ok that i wanted to be a frog.
I'd be in some swamp right now instead of calling you a faggot.
Im glad im not one of those green skined webbed feet freaks
>>
>>722793655

Put a bunch of grounded up testosterone pills in his food/beverages then hook him up with a total slut or pay for a hooker

You faggot brother is probably having an episode of autogynephilia brought by a big hormonal deficit and the fact he can't get his dick wet because bitches don't like weebs

Do that and he'll simply become a straight angry guy with early balding and probably end up raping a girl.......but at least he wont be a tranny faggot and thats what matters!
>>
>>722794959
>we, the virgins, will help him when the time comes
>>
>>722795813
wtf nigga
>>
>>722794649
the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>722793655
accept him as he/she is, you sick fuck
>>
>>722795897
I see your frog argument and there is a good possibility the internet has had a substantial influence on his decision to explore into this facet that may have only be a teenage fling that other wise would have blown over quickly. Unfortunately by entertaining these thoughts it will likely have an everlasting affect on his life
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.