[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been having sex with a guy I met. Never did it before (I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 3vtg9.jpg (16KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
3vtg9.jpg
16KB, 620x412px
Been having sex with a guy I met. Never did it before (I'm 19). I've been with 3 girls. I was curious and just tried it with an older guy in his 30s. I like it, but I feel bad after. I don't have any romantic feelings for guys, only females. But I get turned on thinking about doing it again. Am I gay, bros?
>>
>>722789926
Yes
>>
>>722789926
how did u meet him, whats his cock size and cut or uncut, and what did u do the first time hooking up?
>>
File: Screenshot (85).png (28KB, 875x337px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (85).png
28KB, 875x337px
>>
>>722790049
Hes a mutual friend. He out, and he has hit on me before. So when he did it again I went with it.

Kissed. I sucked his cock, and he fucked me. He was about 6 inches.
>>
Wtf
>>
>>722790138

that's the wrong definition. It should say "romantically" attracted to both men and women.

Having sex with another guy does not make you gay.
>>
>>722790138
Yeah but the thing is I dont get aroused thinking about sex with a girl. I can have like romantic feelings for them and be in relationships. But I don't get aroused like I do thinking about sex with a guy
>>
>>722790257
how was it sucking a cock for the first time? did u swallow? is he cut or uncut? how big is your cock?
>>
>>722789926

I'm completely straight and only attracted to females but I started sucking off my friends when we were about 8 years old before I even knew what gay meant.

My friends like getting their cocks sucked and I liked sucking them so I just kept doing it all through high school and yet still dated girls as well.

I have never in my life looked at another guy and thought the he was even mildly attracted but sometimes I just get the urge to suck dick so I go to local parks and do it.

I'm actually going out tonight in about an hour to try and find some cocks to suck.
>>
>>722790345
So you're turned on by the thought of having sex with guys, but you don't like guys romantically, and you don't get turned by the thought of having sex with women, but you like them romantically?
>>
>>722790503
It was fun. I liked it. He came inside a rubber. Mine is 5.5
>>
>>722789926
Yep, and theres nothing wrong with that fam, the romans did it so its good
>>
>>722790553
Exactly! Its confusing as fuck
>>
>>722790643
why'd he wear a rubber? isn't it more fun to suck it without one?
>>
>>722790774
I did blow him without a rubber. But he fucked me after with a rubber
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.