[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ What is this shit about 4chan being bought by a rich

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: url.png (4KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
4KB, 227x222px
Hey /b/
What is this shit about 4chan being bought by a rich french guy ? Is it true ? Links ? Infos ?
>>
need links
>>
I've seen that posted before and read something about it
not sure how i feel about it tough
Who's this frenchie anyway ?
>>
Iv seen a blog post about this the other day
I think it's legit
RIP 4chan
>>
File: 1481126598964.jpg (37KB, 429x482px) Image search: [Google]
1481126598964.jpg
37KB, 429x482px
french ? really french ?
>>
paris deserved it
>>
Yeah in an interview gookmoot said he was tired of dealing with 4chan and that the French guy made him an offer he couldn't refuse
Something about server capacity and Hiroyuki Nishimura wanting to focus on other projects
>>
File: 1486529619650.jpg (47KB, 385x578px) Image search: [Google]
1486529619650.jpg
47KB, 385x578px
>rich french guy
Is it who I think it is?
>>
Frenchfag here so amerifags how does it feel to post on a french website ?
Things are about to change here kek
>>
File: you-shall-deal-with-it.jpg (26KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
you-shall-deal-with-it.jpg
26KB, 500x364px
>>722787814
yep
>>
whaaaat no !!! can't believe it !
surrender surrender

american here
>>
>>722788010

place only got worse with that piece of shit,apathy is one thing but a disregard for the standard "operating procedure" is another.hopefully he is angry little frenchman that thrives on hate and will do something good for a change.......like burn it all down.....or clean it up
>>
>>722788434
U mad ?
The new owner said spreading french culture is gonna be one his main goal
New boards are about to be created for french lifestyle things and several useless boards will be removed soon
Users will also need to learn a bit of french or they will risk permaban
seriously
>>
>>722788184

dont really care honestly.now i have an excuse to learn french aside from going to africa to steal gold
>>
Best news ever !
Vive la france !
>>
>>722788862
In french please !
>>
File: 1487268279216.jpg (545KB, 1248x2262px) Image search: [Google]
1487268279216.jpg
545KB, 1248x2262px
fucking frenchy fags cum in me bro
>>
File: EbVumNh.png (266KB, 524x372px) Image search: [Google]
EbVumNh.png
266KB, 524x372px
>>722788820
as much as I wished this is true, you're probably bullshitting.
>>
France is nice.
>>
>>722789267
inb4 "hurr durr MODS"
>legal
fkn french
>>
Fuck i was in disbelief but just read several articles about this
The guy want 4chan users to gradually learn french to be allowed to post !
Posters who wont comply will begin to be banned in approx two to three month... WTF
>>
>>722788086
The call was made.
>>
File: french-pepe.jpg (42KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
french-pepe.jpg
42KB, 528x424px
>tfw been studying french for a couple months out of interest
just in time
>>
Bullshit
>>
>>722789514
>>722788820
>>722788010
>>722787747
give me some links you niggers
>>
Can I have a quick rundown?
>>
>>722789627
I'm mad too american bro !!
fucking french faggots
>>
File: region-france.jpg (71KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
region-france.jpg
71KB, 1000x563px
The day 4chan became french
2017 is full of surprise...
Let's hope it's for the best
>>
>>722789765
It's literraly everywhere
Do you live in a cave or something ?
>>
File: IJ3u81H.jpg (13KB, 287x302px) Image search: [Google]
IJ3u81H.jpg
13KB, 287x302px
>mfw the rich guy is one of the bogdanoffs
>>
>>722789890
well then maybe get us some links, you mongoloid ape?
>>
>>722789779
Hiroyuki Nishimura (former 4chan owner aka gookmoot) wanted to get rid of 4chan because he apparently struggle with the ever increasing traffic and want to focus on other projects
Rich french guy (identity undisclosed atm) bought 4chan last week
Annoucement said his project is to make 4chan a 100% french speaking website in about a year and he will gradually create french boards for learning the language and the culture until the site is 100% french

Yeah i know...
>>
>>722789901
that would be glorious.....absolutely glorious...

can you imagine?what a disaster this place would become....more than it is anyway
>>
>>722790366
a new board dedicated solely to puffy hair
>>
>>722791015

and cosmetic science
man now i am all hyped for bogdanoff take over.
>>
The article said something about a /cig/ board
yfw 4chan is now under french dominion
They also said they plan to block every ip adress from the us during the first 3 month just to troll them
>>
Shit is legit i just found several articles discussing it
>>
>>722789990
In french please
>>
I heard they want to replace the old noko with fromage and create a /che/ boards dedicated to cheese
>>
Someone can confirm this ?
>>
>>722793022
>>
It's happening !!!
>>
>>722793091
poubelle is my favourite french word. Basically means 'rubbish bag/bin' or 'trash can/bag', so that article quite correctly states 4chan is the trashbag of the internet.
>>
>>722792589
I would frequent that board. Vive la moot francais!
>>
Ah ben tabarnak
>>
>>722793889
Criss ta raison
>>
Hon hon le oui.
>>
>>722793318
French here the article basically say that Nishimura can't make enough money to maintain 4chan and is about to sell it to a French investor

The article is from a while ago and the deal took place around last week so it allready happened

4chan is french now and the guy have a lot of great ideas
>>
>>722794070
Such as? Come on frenchie, help us out /b/ro. What does the new overlord wants?
>>
Ah tous les francophones lisant ceci
Sachez que c'est des conneries et qu'on troll depuis un thread fr depuis tout à l'heure
Veuillez jouer le jeu et dire que vous avez lu des articles qui confirment le rachat de 4chan par un français qui à l'intention d'obliger tous les visiteurs a apprendre le français et qui s'apprete a creer des boards completements debiles genre fromage vin et cigarettes etc
Précisez aussi que l'anglais sera bientot interdit et que les post en anglais vont etre progressivement bannis jusqu'a que 4chan soit 100% fancophone

Creer vos propres thread et propager la rumeur toute cette semaine
>>
>>722794792
I can't read french but I can speak anf read criminal, and since they both come from the latin I can tell these french fucks are trying to fuck with us, go stick a croissant up your urethra you flamboyant raging homosexual.
>>
>>722794196
Not sure yet this is still fresh news but i read something about word filter converting some common 4chan slang to their french equivalents to gradually introduce french language
It seem that his goal is to have 4chan being 100% french speaking in about a year or somehing
>>
>>722794792
>Sachez que c'est des conneries
Noooon? J'y croyais vraiment moi... :(
Quelle déception !
Ah tous les francophones, la France vous parle.
>>
>>722794792
you do know google translate right?
>>
>>722795038
In french please
>>
>>722795345
His french is so bad it could break google.
>>
>>722795345
baited so hard he had to check kek
>>
Ah all francophones reading this
Know that it's bullshit and that we troll from a thread fr since a while ago
Please play the game and say that you have read articles confirming the purchase of 4chan by a Frenchman who intends to oblige all the visitors to learn French and who is prepared to create boards completements debiles kind cheese wine And cigarettes etc.
Also specify that English will soon be banned and that post in English will be gradually banned until 4chan is 100% fancophone

Create your own thread and spread the rumor all week
>>
>>722795446
more like google trad is so bad it could break french
>>
Ah alle francophones dieses Lesen
Wissen, dass es Bullshit ist und dass wir einen Thread fr seit einiger Zeit ziehen
Bitte spielen Sie das Spiel und sagen, dass Sie Artikel gelesen haben, die den Kauf von 4chan durch einen Franzosen, der alle Besucher verpflichten, Französisch zu lernen und wer bereit ist, Boards Ergänzungen zu schaffen schädigt Typ Käse Wein Und Zigaretten etc
Auch erklären, dass Englisch bald verboten wird und dass die Position auf Englisch wird progressiv verboten, bis 4chan ist 100% Fancophone

Erstellen Sie Ihren eigenen Thread und verbreiten das Gerücht die ganze Woche
>>
>>722795580
Hi im Claude a new mod Please stop using english or will need to ban you
>>
Ah todos los francófonos de esta lectura
Sabiendo que es una mierda y que tirar de un hilo desde hace bastante tiempo
Por favor, jugar el juego y dice que ha leído los artículos que compran 4chan por un francés que requiere que todos los visitantes a aprender francés y que está dispuesto a proporcionar suplementos tableros tipo de vino daños queso y cigarrillos, etc.
También explica que el Inglés pronto será prohibido y que la posición en Inglés está prohibida progresivamente hasta 4chan es 100% Fancophone

Crear su propio hilo y se extendió el rumor de toda la semana
>>
>>722795580
Nice try but no this isn't even close to what it say
Nice attempt to deflate the hard truth tough
Better start taking french lessons if you want to keep shitposting here son
>>
Another undeniable proof
>>
topic sauvegardé
ils vont bien se foutre de ta gueule sur jvc
et tu dois être tout fier de toi
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.