[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke up with girlfriend of 2.5 years, what do I do now?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Class_War.jpg (47KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
Class_War.jpg
47KB, 500x345px
Broke up with girlfriend of 2.5 years, what do I do now?

Also, communism thread
>>
File: No_More_Liberalism.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
No_More_Liberalism.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
The struggles of the proletariat will be vindicated in the 21st century
>>
I'm also willing to defend communism, Soviet Union if anyways want to have discussion
>>
>>722775984
Dude are you me?
>>
>>722776249
We could be the same person. Weirdly into Fallout?
>>
File: MLK_Says_Fuck_Liberals.jpg (67KB, 480x577px) Image search: [Google]
MLK_Says_Fuck_Liberals.jpg
67KB, 480x577px
More bumps not totally sure what to do with myself, had so much sunk into this girl but can't take the pressure anymore
>>
>>722776398
Haven't played it in a while but I've weirdly been thinking about playing it a lot lately. I've always loved Fallout
>>
>>722776647
was it true that he was a communist? saw it on X-Files once
>>
>>722776826
Not strictly but towards the end. I think he was a communist but because he want the mainstream alternative to Malcolm X he had to tone it down.

>>722776816
They're good games. New Vegas is best, although modded 4 is surprisingly good these days
>>
About to break up with my girlfriend of almost a year. She's being a bitch, and "being on a period" is no excuse
>>
>>722777173
Agreed
>>
>>722777288
It's hard man. It can be worth it though. I've been with this girl all of college so far, met her at orientation. She's really insecure so I didn't want to hold the pressure she puts on me against her, but I couldn't take it anymore.
>>
>>722777614
yeah it's kind of hard, but I've had multiple days to think about it. I'm just gonna get fucking baked and forget. Good luck to you brother.
>>
>>722775984
This should go without saying, but just having internet makes you a burgeoise

The proletarian are the so called "redneck inbreds" and blue collar "uneducated" population, which would hang you without hesitation to "seize the means of production"
>>
domagoj
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.