[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife is getting her K-sized (!) breasts reduced to a C-D,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1487287506972.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487287506972.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
My wife is getting her K-sized (!) breasts reduced to a C-D, and I need to know what the scars might look like.

On the net you find a lot of "before/after" pictures, but they are just like "oh I am such a good surgeon, look at my work"...

But I wan't so see some "real" women's scars...

Can anyone contribute some private insights please?

I am a little scared ... to put it mildly...
>>
File: nabel2wochendanach201602.jpg (168KB, 1500x1245px) Image search: [Google]
nabel2wochendanach201602.jpg
168KB, 1500x1245px
This is what I am a little scared of... :-o
>>
maybe she should try to not be fat first
>>
File: P_20160915_173316.jpg (1MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20160915_173316.jpg
1MB, 4096x2304px
They heal up quick and the scares are small

Recovery times a bitch though they need help washing there hair my gf just had hers done
>>
That picture looks like the day after the surgery or some shit, after healing shouldn't look that bad.
>>
>>722771139
this
>>
>>722770971
pic of wife's tits?
>>
>>722771090
That's not what it will look like after a few weeks
>>
Thanks for the quick reply!!

Does your gf feel reliefed after having it done?
My girl's back and neck pain has grown unbearable... so I stopped trying to talk her out of it...
>>
>>722770971
reduction scars are awful since they are destroying the tits. implant scars can be hardly noticable. the areolas are fucked afterwards too
>>
Make your fat fuck wife lose weight.
Boobs are the first things on a woman's body to start losing fat. Sub-par women, are disgusting.
>>
I beg you no
>>
>>722772445
this. definitely need to know how big she is right now. if 30% of her weight is her tits and she is thin, that is one thing. if she is huge anyways, making her tits smaller so her stomach hangs further out than her tits isn't going to help anything
>>
>>722771932
Yes her back is much better don't listen to the people who hate on the sugary it's worth it her life well be much better just be ready for a rough few months of healing
>>
thanks for the constructive help between all those trolls ;-)

She is a 36/k cup size by wearing a size 8 jeans... I guess the fear of having a too prominent belly afterwards is unnecessary ;-)
>>
>>722772445
this.
>>
Why would you ever...
>>
>>722770971
Pics OP. How else are you going to get a useful answer?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.