[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife and I have started trying, and I've always been

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: hwkb17_014_02.jpg (23KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
hwkb17_014_02.jpg
23KB, 460x300px
My wife and I have started trying, and I've always been nervous about my 1 testicle. They took one out when I was 3 because of a tumor from an injury. The semen analysis came back 100% normal. One parameter was slightly off, but they said it wasn't a big deal. Feels so good, that after decades of wondering if I'd be able to have kids, that now I know that I can. Makes me wanna bang every chick in town. So to all people with only 1 ball, there is hope.
>>
I should clarify I had a semen analysis today.
>>
>>722761874
Get your wife even fatter and more annoying? As a bonus you get some other dudes crying brat and if that isn't a deal breaker. Most girls upon having their first tear from pussy to ass. Essentially making one huge shit and pussy cluster fuck.

Enjoy.
>>
>>722761874
Don't ruin your life, dumbass. Have you even traveled outside your home continent?
>>
Congrats. Even if you never want kids, at least you know you have the option.
>>
>thinking that you are infertile if you have only one testicle
oh my god, why are people so uneducated and therefore stupid in those matters
>>
>>722762476
>>722762638
You're both probably infertile infidels
>>
>>722762697
If they mess around with lymph nodes during a testicular operation then you can completely lose fetility.

You sound so stupid.
>>
>>722762697
I think it was the tumor thing that scared him, not the lack of a testicle.
>>
>>722762764
No need to get into a pissing match bro. I got twice the nuts in this contest, I win. You are essentially handicapped.
>>
>>722763716
bro, i was only saying that those people are uneducated (medschool here)
both of my balls are in (more or less) prime condition xd
>>
>>722761874
would you rather have two small balls, or one big ball?

now THAT is the question....
>>
>>722764586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcG71T5Fs6M
>>
>>722761874
The Uniballer
>>
>>722765333
Nice

One ball to rule them all.
>>
You're #1, /b/ro! #1!
>>
>>722765596
One ball to choke them
>>
Father of two here.
Don't do it.
>>
>>722765719
Two of what? Balls?
>>
>>722761874
If you are unable to impregnate your wife there are plenty of niggers that will.
>>
>>722766225
CUCK
C
U
C
K
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.