[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/, I was wondering if you guys can think of things that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1476227344281.jpg (191KB, 813x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476227344281.jpg
191KB, 813x960px
Sup /b/, I was wondering if you guys can think of things that women are better at than men. I grew up with 2 older sisters and was always disappointed by how much they sucked at everything.
>>
Giving birth
>>
dudes have become better than girls at being girls
it's all over really
>>
>>722751152
It's interesting to think about, right? Scientifically speaking, women have adapted to being in a safe, somewhat stress free environment where their main job is to cook, and look after the house. It could be argued that this has made them sorely inept at anything outside of those two things, yet men are still better at cooking (look at most head chefs in high end restaurants). My history professor and I talked about this in great detail, and he said that women have become inept in almost everything aside from looking good because if they can do that, men will do anything for them. A woman has no need to learn how to write well, or to cook, or do anything more than basic functions simply because a man would gladly do it for them if they have a chance at getting some snatch
>>
>>722751675
So what was your history professor's excuse to be a complete cuck and continue the cycle? I mean I get that you don't have a wife/gf, but your history professor surely had, or was he some kind of virgin wizard fag?
>>
>>722752075
He doesn't have a S/O and the conversation came up because I said that my last girlfriend was absolutely useless. He then went on talking about what I just said. I stopped "dating" all together and just use hookup apps to get my fix every now and then. He divorced his last wife and he managed to justify not giving her a cent. He also never had kids so.
>>
Taking care of people and raising kids.
>>
>>722751152
Women are better at stifling their sex drive to make judgement calls (i.e. women think with their vaginas less than men think with their dicks)
>>
>>722753343
What makes you think that?

They're more selective for sure (sperm is cheap, eggs are dear) but when their lust is triggered, I think they're at least as lascivious as men, with the added factor that they're more likely to abandon their family in the process (men are usually satisfied with getting some strange and then going home).

>>722753178
>single mothers
They can bring something to the family unit that men can't provide alone, I'll grant that. I don't believe women have any particular advantage as nurses or the like, it's just historical accident that that was one of the first jobs outside the home they were allowed, so they're over represented.
>>
>>722751152
>how much they sucked at everything
I think you have you answer. They are good at sucking.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.