[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, names Vincent. A while ago I was sitting in one of my luxurious

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1459201646753.png (177KB, 311x278px) Image search: [Google]
1459201646753.png
177KB, 311x278px
Hey, names Vincent.
A while ago I was sitting in one of my luxurious offices when the No.1-phone rang.
It was a criminal gang that had kidnapped my girlfriend, Blonde Tiffany 18.
They demanded 4 billion dollars in ransom.

I ran directly to my Maserati that I drove into the cargo of my specially made No:1-Helicopter, that only I can drive. When I lifted of, I remembered my hard time growing up in the hood and I was not going to give up.

I landed the helicopter at a safe location and drove of with my maserati to the hood where the kidnappers and my girl was located. I drove at nearly 250 MPH and someone shot at me and I started to spin out of control.

I threw myself out of the spinning car and pulled out my UZI and shot down like five people. Afterwards I roundkicked a door in there waited Mike Tyson and Jet Li and ten soldiers.

I had to use all my strength and my own developed No:1-close combat technique, but I defeated them all.
After that I freed my girlfriend Blonde Tiffany 18, we left the burning hood on a motorcycle at sunset.

I have experienced a lot of stuff, one time I escaped a submarine and saved the whole crew, and we ascended from 300 feet and then I got help.

One time I beat down five airplane jackers, 40000 feet in the air, the pilot had passed out and I had to do an emergency landing.

Well, someone has to stand up for justice, and we are here and there, going around the world and making things right.

But I also feel lonely sometimes, when the night comes, twilight spreading its long shadows over desolate plains and I drive the long winding roads on my motorbike.

I work behind the curtains, I am he who makes things right, but seldom receives any thanks, but I am happy anyway. Even if I only get a regular paycheck so is justice and happiness my biggest reward.
>>
>>722751007
ok
>>
TAKE THESE BROKEN WINGS AND LEARN TO FLY AGAIN LEARN TO LIVE SO FREE
>>
File: Bite_poster.png (43KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Bite_poster.png
43KB, 256x256px
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.