[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to do something kind of crazy and i need outside

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1441256448002.jpg (30KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1441256448002.jpg
30KB, 472x461px
I'm about to do something kind of crazy and i need outside oppinions so as i dont make a complete fool of myself.

I've know this girl since highschool, we went out on and off again for awhile but i kept sabotaging everything with my depression and anxiety untill two years ago when we stopped speaking completely.

Her birhtday is next week and i'm about to get her a meaningful gift (not expensive so it wont be awkward) and i want to tell her i regret being a cynical and selfish asshole to her. It may be too late as we're both in relationships ATM but now that i cured my depression and all my childhood traumas i realize shes the only girl ive ever loved and shes objectively the best match for me.

How do i not fuck up and make an ass of myself? At the very least i want to tell her sorry for being selfish when she was nothing but nice to me.
>>
You have already lost the right to chase her, anon. Give up, and continue on with your current relationship. Have some dignity and don't try fucking up both your and her relationship.
>>
>>722749291
Fuck you i love her and i dont want both of us to waste our lives in mediocre relationships with the wrong people

She liked me once ill get her to like me again

I just dont want to come barging in
>>
>>722748851
Go for it. Be sure to let her see how you feel as well. Talking with no facial expression will not sell how you're feeling about her.
>>
File: 1487134374281s.jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1487134374281s.jpg
2KB, 125x100px
Fuck off OP, this will never work. You actually think things work like they do in the movies? Wouldn't most of /b/ have gfs already if this was possible? Cause everyone on here are mostly just autists when they were younger and now just less autist and with no gf. Stop dreaming OP.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.