[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dealing with a cystic acne breakout over the past

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: acne-treatment-brisbane-32.1.jpg (19KB, 530x330px) Image search: [Google]
acne-treatment-brisbane-32.1.jpg
19KB, 530x330px
I've been dealing with a cystic acne breakout over the past three months that simply won't fuck off. I believe it was due to the stress of finals at the end of the semester. It's not as bad as the attached picture but it gets the point across, i have several dark red marks which still contains puss deep under the skin. There hasn't been any development of new pimples, just these same cystic pimples that are taking forever to fade and for the puss/ bacteria under the skin to dissipate.

Seeing as we're on 4chan and surrounded by neckbeards that deal with acne regularly, I was wondering if any of you had genuine notes on how to speed up the healing process of this stubborn type of acne. I've Google'd so much shit which returns all the same generic answers of "organic face masks" and shit which doesn't work or just seems like a waste of time. Can anyone give me some suggestions please?
thanks

PS i currently wash my face with a foam wash nightly, and apply benzol peroxide. Doesn't seem to help to much considering its been 3 damn months of this
>>
pls halp ...
>>
Same problem, i use pic related and it goes away.
>>
>>722747210
its probably caused by hormones triggered my recent homosexual activity
>>
>>722747497
*by
>>
>>722747497
>>722747539
nice jokes man, even nicer typo correction m8
>>
>>722747445
is this something that must be prescribed? Any serious side effects?
>>
>>722747616
Its topic you apply three times a day un the affected zone
>>
>>722747210
rub fucking lemon juice with manzanilla tea
>>
>>722747766
How effective was this for you?
>>
>>722747616
google is your friend, anon

first result:
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/skin-and-hair/a6507/dalacin-t-topical-solution-and-lotion-clindamycin/
>>
There is no real remedy
Some say X worked for them
Some say Y worked for them and X didnt

I used something called epiduo and that shit just raped my skin to the point where I couldn't see if it worked as supposed.
>>
>>722748003
very effective when I was in hs my cousins ex gf threw fucking hot coffee at my face which made boils
>>
>>722748066
yea im using epiduo. ive been using that for 4 years now, and it helped with moderate acne over the years, but its not doing much for this new cystic acne. FUCK THIS SHIT I JUST WANT MY SKIN CLEAR. I'm good looking too, but this shit I have no control over and I'm a control freak and this shit is driving me straight up crazy
>>
>>722748157
jesus lmao what a bitch. But idk if boils is equal to bacteria under the skin. I have heard that tea and lemon juice is useful. But lemons are expensive, I dont wanna be cutting up a lemon every damn night for a month+ to fix it
>>
>>722748294
your skin is cool with it? I'm jealous. After using it twice with a day in between I just go red and itchy.
How thick of a layer do you apply?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.