[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the most retarded argument you've seen/heard someone

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

Post the most retarded argument you've seen/heard someone make
also feminist logic thread
>>
File: alex.jpg (231KB, 981x1222px) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
231KB, 981x1222px
>>
>>722746991
Well she has a point
>feminismisjustfied#thread
>>
>>722746991
I am Canadian and I really wish our governemnt got tough on those Illegal Americans who commit crimes and steal our jobs!
>>
>>722746991
I don't fully agree with it, but it isn't flawed conclusion based on the premises she presented.
Humans are people. People cannot be illegal, therefore, immigrants cannot be illegal.
>>
>>722746991
>>722747134
I just call them criminal invaders.
>>
>>722747175
hm, sounds familiar.
I wonder why one sounds more racist than the other...
>>
She's right though
>>
>>722747134
no she doesnt. her basis is that humans cannot be illegal, which they can be.
>>
>>722747182
see
>>722747277
>>
THIS OR THAT IF THEAS SHIT HEADS PAYED TAXS ID REALY NOT CARE BUT INSTEAD THARE TAKEING HANDOUTS
>>
>>722747277
You are failing at an argument.
All you did was voice your opinion with no facts or reasoning. You just self defeated yourself with that comment.
>>
>>722747182
>>722747267
yeah sure people cant be illegal. no denying that. But in context, they are illegal immigrants purely by definition
>>
the human isnt illegal. they are criminals is what is the problem

criminals who evade taxation, evade documentation, and then go on to commit other crimes
>>
>>722747324
leftists tend to argue that by saying "well actually we found that 50% of them pay income tax voluntarily"
that still means half of them dont, fuckin idiots
>>
>>722746991
>Humans cannot be illegal
Ask all the little Chinese girls...
Oh, wait...
>>
>>722747325
where is evidence that humans aren't illegal? My evidence showing they are illegal would be the laws set in place not allowing people to enter the country without proper documentation.
>>
>>722747401
So you are saying that because immigration laws are to be followed, people who come here without following them are criminals?
See, >>722747344
that is how you form an opinion and then back it up with reason.
He's saying:
Immigration is a law
They are breaking the law
Therefore they are criminals.
I will agree with that.
>>
>>722747428
WELL THE OTHER HALF NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT THAN BIG GYE
>>
>>722747472
Yep, you're now correct.
Just saying you can't just say 'Yes they are', you have to say 'Yes they are, because X, Y and Z'
>>
>>722747488
and the common name for those breaking the immigration law is "illegal immigrant". Why are you being such a chode by breaking down a colloquial saying into what it literally means and then fighting against it. While you damn well know exactly what it's referring to.
>>
>>722746991
What they have done is illegal and thats all that matters. Her "argument" or slightly more grammatically correct phrasing doesnt make the "undocumented" person any less guilty, any less of a piece of shit, and any less deserving of repercussions.

Sure thing sweetie. They're not "illegals" they're not "undocumented" try "criminals"
>>
>>722747545
are you having fun in your freshman debate class?
>>
>>722747277
They're both right actually.

They are talking from a moral and non-governing point of view. Somewhat what those "free inhabitants" do.

Thinking about it from societies point of view, they dont have documents, so they're illegal. Both are true, both are retarded; because I don't care.
>>
>>722747662
Because that is the common stance on how we argue nowadays.
Everyone just wildly throws opinions and emotional statements without any reasoning.
How can being specific hurt?
>>
>>722746991
Humans may not be illegal, but they regularly perform illegal acts.
>>
>>722747712
Not anymore, that was a few years ago.
Criminology major, and future Detective by career.
I just don't care for very basic opinionated statements with no factual backing.
Don't you get tired of everyone shouting nothing more than their opinions?
>>
>>722746991
I can't wait for someone to break into her house and begin taking her stuff
>no no no, you misunderstand. I am a person therefore my presence inside your house can't be illegal.
>>
>>722747713
>They are talking from a moral and non-governing point of view.
aka: the laws and regulations that have been in place for years and have mostly secured world peace and stability don't apply to me because feelings.
>>
>>722747743
>How can being specific hurt?
because stupid arguments are being made like "people cant be illegal!!". Everyone knows idea would hold no meaning to any sound person. It only trys to play on pathos.
>>
File: 1482909045022.png (686KB, 457x1514px) Image search: [Google]
1482909045022.png
686KB, 457x1514px
this one still boggles my mind. i can't fore the love of god, follow her train of thoughts
>>
>>722747822
saying people can be illegal is not an opinion. if anything, it would be an incorrect fact. but its not.
>>
File: 1475575884658.jpg (30KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
1475575884658.jpg
30KB, 500x467px
>>722747903
Have mostly secured world peace and stability

I mean I get where you're coming from, but you live in a fantasy world if you so much as think the government and it's way of running things is stable and secure.

I get your point though, without law there's chaos.

>don't apply to me because feelings.
That's pretty much what the world has become, a place where SJW babies get what they want as long as they cry hard enough. It's sad we learned to accept this.
>>
>ITT People who would never voice and argue their opinion in person
>>
>>722747867
But if they dont break into her house that person is still illegal. They have to kill themself or theyll go to jail. If theyvare alive they exist which means theyre illegal and if you're with them you have an illegal thing with you and will go to jail for possession of a human. And youll be a human too so youll be illegal and have to go be evidence while you're in jail
>>
>>722748134
> you live in a fantasy world if you so much as think the government and it's way of running things is stable and secure.

dont cut yourself on that edge. The US government is one of the most stable in the world. Even with trump taking over and trying to pull a 180 on a lot of issues, the government as a whole has barely hiccuped.
>>
>>722748041
>after a run
>im going for a run

And after running that after run run ill run and after run after run run run run run run run running runner runs running runny runner runs
>>
>>722748382
The government doent work, and doesnt want to work.
>>
File: 1482396074966.jpg (336KB, 1116x932px) Image search: [Google]
1482396074966.jpg
336KB, 1116x932px
This is a fucking classic! Feminist logic boiled down to the bare essentials
>>
>>722748382
>The US government is one of the most stable in the world

Holy shit dude, under what rock have you been living. It's been going down-hill since bush.
>>
File: 1479437504205.png (319KB, 743x531px) Image search: [Google]
1479437504205.png
319KB, 743x531px
>>722748659
Damn, it looks like her face got punched in
>>
>>722748835
I believe in trump
Maga
>>
>>722748659

> Fat as fuck
> Vitaminro

fuck me did she leave out the vita and just eat the minros?
>>
>>722748890
more like she got punched on snout, got pissed off and consumed her attacker and a couple of innocent bystanders.
>>
File: image.png (136KB, 348x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136KB, 348x288px
>>722746991
This was back in my public highschool
>Walking down hallway
>Hear chick in heated argument
>evesdropping.exe
>"They shouldn't teach evolution in school! It's fake and against the Bible!!"
>mfw these people actually exist in real life
>>
>>722746991
What are you on about here? Perfectly valid point
>>
File: thisisntpc.jpg (86KB, 931x621px) Image search: [Google]
thisisntpc.jpg
86KB, 931x621px
the fact that "colored people" is racist but "people of color" is perfectly fine
>>
>>722747134
No, if you are in America and you don't have the legal right to be there, you are an illegal immigrant. Kill yourself.
>>
>>722749189
if you're an clinically insane
>>
>>722748408
I doubt that whole conversation took place in 5 minutes. Probably over a few days.
Even if it was in just a few minutes, the blogger probably just wanted to trigger that fat bitch who was complaining.
>>
to the weak,,like melissa clik,hatred is reserved for dissent from cupcake policy merits institutional dissent prohibition,illegals are govts best customers,necessary to justify preserve and expand government, rewarding illegals with goodies and allowing them to vote
to the left ground slugs,the dense,stupid, packing the nations metro are backwater areas is compassionate,,sob,,,,,,,,,
>>
>>722748659
>why should I lower my superficial standards for a partner just because of how generally unappealing my current physical form is to the opposite sex

wtf? this is the kind of stuff that stems from all those motivational posts where women are told not to settle unless they find a man that worships them and loves them for who they are.

like, bitch no... guys will go hands over feet doing every little thing for some bomb ass pussy and a hot babe, but you better believe an average looking dude is not going to put any extra effort in for some girl who thinks who she is "is good enough"
>>
>>722746991
the term illegal is a misnomer. the persons themselves are not illegal but the act they are carrying out is illegal. its the same as driving without a license, you lack the required documentation to operate a vehicle so your operation of the vehicle is deemed illegal. these people lack the proper documentation to reside with in the usa so they residence with in the usa is deemed illegal. in either case the person is just a person who is in violation of the law.
>>
>>722746991
Holy fuck
>>
>>722746991
I remember some white chick that I wanted to bone asked me if i wanted to go to a BLM protest with her and her friends. I told her "nah, I'm good lol", she kept telling me about how I should go and care about the BLM movement and as soon as she said that my dick went limp. She didn't like me after I said maybe if they didn't act the fool they wouldn't be getting shot and followed my argument with I've never been harassed by white cops and I'm Hispanic. White cops are cool with me mane
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.