[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone prove that Hillary is a corrupt whore? So basically

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 42

File: Hillary.jpg (72KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.jpg
72KB, 700x466px
Can anyone prove that Hillary is a corrupt whore?
So basically the other night over dinner I said to my father-in-law that Hillary would not have been the best role model because she comes from a corrupt family.... But then he asked me to give me one piece of proof. All i had was "email scandal", which didn't amount to much.
Help me stick it to the in laws pls
>>
File: OP is a fag.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
OP is a fag.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1484167996056.jpg (28KB, 419x434px) Image search: [Google]
1484167996056.jpg
28KB, 419x434px
>>722746078
another of her "leaks".
>>
>>722746139
trans?
>>
>>722746078
If you want to sound really intelligent then you should mention how she is involved in child sex trafficking
>>
>>722746078
There is no proof, just finger pointing. But that's enough for those who don't want to like her.

The only thing she actually did was use her personal phone for gov business years ago when hacking was less known about. She apologized and follows procedure now. Lock her up.....
>>
>>722746078
you're a fucking retard, OP, if the best you can come up with against hillary is "muh emails"

fucking idiot even trump used an email server just the same as her until the other day, but you dumb ass trump supporters believe anything he says

for fuck's sake she colluded with the heads of the DNC to steal the primary from sanders. even trump told you that right?

Trump won because they put him up against the one candidate he had real leverage on. Trump may be a pathological liar, but he was 100% right about Hillary being crooked.
>>
File: hill6.jpg (535KB, 1136x1131px) Image search: [Google]
hill6.jpg
535KB, 1136x1131px
>>722746078
She cheated with the DNC.
>>
>>722746078
>plz gib me stuf so i can win fight to sound smart

if you were smart enough you would've found something by now OP. give up and kill yourself
>>
>>722746441
What did she do with DNC people? I'm pretty sure that was leaked DNC members' emails showing bias, which is wrong on their part, not Hillary's.
>>
>>722746441
LOLL sure sounds legit il just tell him anon said it was true
>>
>>722746441
Oh also Trump won cuz of redistricting and brilliant campaign management
>>
>>722746078

read the wiki leaks

there is no way I'm going to type out 40 years worth of scandals

watch the Clinton Chronicles and Clinton cash
as starters, they will get you started on all the shit, but the rabbit hole is way deaper
>>
>>722747113

also google Clinton bodycount
>>
>>722747113
He asked for evidence and you recommend conspiracy theories. Lemme guess, 9/11 was an inside job?
>>
>>722747113
ty to only anon who read the fucking post
>>
>>722747271

everything from when she laughed after getting of a child rapist

to mob connections

to her insider trading

to investigations where there are records really records fires that keep them from going to prison

to bengazi

to people that try to testify against then tend to have unfortunate accidents, die or heart attacks

then you have pizza gate, spirit cooking (satin worship "art")

so much so very very much
>>
>>722747565
Oh wow you actually mentioned one thing that's not a conspiracy. Her insider trading. This was definitely a thing. Anyone have sources on this? Can congress still legally do that shit?
>>
>>722746078
Ask your father to give you proof of Hitler being behind 20 billion billion scooby doos getting gassed, or Lee Harvey Oswald having anything to do with jfk being shot. Then ask him how when and where did the proof appear that Osama bin ladin bush had anything to do with Larry silverstein making billions out of crumbling asbestos riddled buildings. Or I nearly forgot about them superman who flew through the van Halen belts in our upper atmosphere and none of them died within in a week of radiation poisoning and then they went all the way to the moon and came back through them belts and became national heroes to the dumb fucks in the U.S of Assholes. All this in a rocket that had a lot less technology than a modern day smartphone.
>that will shut the stupid old cunt up for a bit
>>
File: 1487153581795.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1487153581795.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
>>722747273

ago good vice fosters death,

the guy was set to testify against Hillary and he suicided (likely killed) and before they even announced his death Hillary aids removed all his files
google seth rich the man that is rumored leaked the DNC files/emails that was and DNC official getting ready to join Hillary's team and was gunned down in a suspected robbery he was gunned down 3 shots in the back and NOTHING WAS TAKEN. Not his expensive watch or wallet nothing. It was a assassination...
>>
File: 1425303051863.jpg (48KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1425303051863.jpg
48KB, 346x346px
>>722747989
Just like how jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Great evidence there, Hillary definitely ordered assassinations and the only people who figured it out are the conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>722746078
Well, OP. You trot out the memes you see on /b/ and hear on Breitbart and you get your ass handed to you when someone asks for proof.
>>
File: CryN6hwUsAAK75z.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
CryN6hwUsAAK75z.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>722747705

not really a theory, their really good at insulting them themselves, like for example her what 9 aids? their all her "attorneys" so attorney client privilege means that can not testify against her

People they can buy or control, tend to kill them self's, have unfortunate accidents plane crashes under suspects circumstances

hell a few months ago Julian asstrage's lawyer who just bought a new house, his life was good and getting better supposedly walked in fount of a commuter train. Many believe he was likely pushed...
>>
I think Hilary covered up the fact that the moon landings were faked
>>
Anyone who is against Her is supporting Russia.......... Basically anyone who voted for Trump is directly responsible for the holocaust in crimea that would be over by now with the US military under Hillary..
>>
if you are a democrat hillary rocks
democrats have ,mumbai india
landfill values
>>
>>722748412
Evidence of her destroying evidence pls, not meme pictures
>>
>>722746560
If Trump did the same thing to the RNC you would be calling him a genius. Just like you do when he cheats on his taxes. You guys are the definition of cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>722748324

actually ass hat jet fuel can not melt steel beams

but they can heat the beams up to temperatures where the steel loses 90% of it strength , causing it to fail

there is a good documentary and this along with tests and proof on Netflix if its still on there
>>
File: CTR.Geek.Virgins.Reborn.png (102KB, 870x753px) Image search: [Google]
CTR.Geek.Virgins.Reborn.png
102KB, 870x753px
>>722748472

keep trying shill, the truth is out there
>>
The whole anti-Clinton campaign started after Benghazi, before that she seemed to be the Republicans favorite Democrat.
>>
>>722748618
There is a neckbearded blacksmith who demonstrates this in his garage with a forge. But remember, actual evidence isn't really what these people are looking for. Hence the non-issues surrounding the Clintons and their supposed crimes.
>>
>>722747273
Benghazi, Haiti, Murder of the DNC leaker, Funded by george soros, dead people voted for her, Haiti and even pizzagate looks more likely to be true by each day really. Those are just off the top of my head
>>
>>722748562
Im sure 30 000 emails didnt get deleted cuz she was sending kissy emojis to international business partners.
>>
>>722748618
>not getting the sarcasm
Trust me, I'm aware of why conspiracy theories are called that and not real issues.

Trump supporters notsomuch
>>
>>722748562
>Evidence of her destroying evidence pls

she admits she deleted the emails
emails that are released buy the FBI and Wikileaks show a clear intent to delete them to avoid the subpoena , other peope turn in work related emails that she did not turn in proving she deleted work related emails, the FBI recovered emails that she did not turn over

in fact when she left office it was illegal for her to retain the emails in the 1st place, instead of turning them over

basally this is a "slam dunk" case anyone else would be in prison already
>>
>>722748324
There's that main stream media's label being spoken yet again
"conspiracy theorists"
Firstly they made a link with that label that anyone who is one isn't very clever let's just say dumb, for arguments sake.
This then made the same sheep who are bullshitting on about "fake news" ridicule normal sensible people having an opinion that didn't agree with the MSM's story of events
Then the MSM got caught for the bullshit they've been telling the sheep for years.
So they come up with another label "fake news" and the fucking sheep jump on that band wagon.
Ffs it wasn't and isn't fake fucking news
It's fucking lies the same fucking lies the government come out with the same old same old. You see you haven't got a fucking clue what a conspiracy theorist is your just copying and repeating the bullshit. Start to open your eyes and ears and start thinking for yourself you fucking clueless cunt
>>
>>722746078
The issue is that she can be linked to many things, both good and bad, by dint of the fact that she's been intimately connected to US politics for six hundred years. But from either approach (good or bad) the argument can always be made that it wasn't her, but the larger group, who did the thing and you can't claim her victory/elvilness simply because she was there. Welcome to the wonderful world of politics vs personality; the scheme that's kept the political class in a little bubble since Thatcher/Reagan.

It's like how there was a fight in my local last weekend which ended in a glassing; it was pretty bad. But anyone suggesting any responsibility on my part for it because I was there when it happened would be as silly as anyone claiming that I should get the glory for my mate Steve nailing the girlfriend of the glassee.
>>
>>722746078
Every presidential candidate ever could be considered corrupt in some way
>>
File: 581a37c8150000b7005314f7.png (28KB, 720x213px) Image search: [Google]
581a37c8150000b7005314f7.png
28KB, 720x213px
>>722748882
>>722748954
She turned over over 60,000 and had personal emails deleted. Instead of reading the fuckton of emails she had her people use a filter and might've deleted some work ones.

Of those deleted, the FBI still recovered 14,900 afterwards. Even more were leaked to Wikileaks.

And wow, no corruption, treason, malice, etc. What was the worst cherrypicked email we saw? Oh yeah she agreed with a point in the Lincoln film it's good to talk to politicians on both sides and support different arguments in order to pass legislation. SO CORRUPT

To me, it seems remarkable that with nearly 100,000 emails exposed, they haven't found anything illegal. She's been remarkably by the book. Meanwhile how many lawsuits has Trump been in?
>>
>>722749147
True but if your buddy Steve were to run for president of the Local im sure it would be brought up and exploited, and it would clearly show lack of judgment, etc.. wtv proof needed to show he isnt fit for presidency..
>>
>>722749909
She is remarkably pedantic in cleaning her trails, more like. But how is it her "foundation" accepted so much money from politically influential people. As stated by anons, her family has been involved in politics for generations so she likely has strong resources to use to her advantage.
>>
>>722750461
The timing of donations and political talks is something of concern.

But, hypothetically, if you were a prince and you were going to talk to the state dept. about a potential deal - would you want to throw 100k or something at the Secretary of State's nonprofit to earn some brownie points?

We can look closely at these things, but there would have to be evidence of her showing bias somehow, and her decisions as SoS were all in line. She never showed favoritism afaik

Side note, her nonprofit has done a lot of good. Meanwhile, Trump's...
>>
>>722746078
Heres why the email scandal is so bad
> she becomes SOS
>starts the Clinton foundation
>hires someone to build a private email SERVER in the basement of her house and told no one about it and kept it secret during her time as SOS
>conducted her business as SOS on that server and it was prone to hacking. May have been hacked
>bill would give speeches to governments and those governments would pay money to the Clinton foundation and coincidentally that country would get a weapons deal from the state department.
>Chelsea Clinton has a 3 million dollar wedding. Really fucking weird that people who claimed to be broke dropped 3mill on wedding a wedding.
>Clinton leaves state department without turning over her records. Congress finds out she used a private server and told no one.
>congress wants investigation to why she did that
>before handing the server over to the FBI she and her staff selectively delete 33000 emails.
>goes to TV shows, debates and testifies before congress completely lying about her usage of the server
>she didn't have one device she had 13 which she had her staff destroy
>she did send and receive classified information
>the server was no secured and was prone to hacking
Etc etc
>Wikileaks comes out
>turns out there was pay to play corruption going on with the Clinton foundation.
>foreign governments would give money to bill or the foundation and Hillary would give them weapons deals and other favors.
>millionaires and billionaires would pay for access to the SOS
>Chelsea used the foundation money to pay for her wedding which is why it was so expensive
>Obama knew about the server

So if you put everything together it turns out when she became sec of state she set up a fake charity to launder money she got from millionaires and foreign governments who she would do favors for after receiving the money. Conducted her dealings through her server and when she got found she destroyed all the evidence.
That's why its so bad
>>
>>722746423
aww its a whiteknight
>>
>>722747067
aww butthurt.
>>
>>722748615
wow. muh education not wasted.
you can post big words on 4chan.
well worth the 60k in debt.
>>
>>722746078

the people of Lybia call her "the butcher of Benghazi" . . . and how about you take the time to research about how the peoples of Haiti feel about the Clinton's. . . or... or how about you do a little digging on the Clentons connections to 39 political Assassinations (don't quote me on that specific number) .

And does any one give a shit that her major support comes from George Sorors the man who has crippled economies in the Philippines, And Ukraine, and guess what, he also has major investments with the company that owns the electronic voting machines. . .

but I tell you what, just tell your in-laws "thanks for dinner." then change the subject. . because when you get home your going to Fuvk the dog-shit out of your woman/their daughter. . . so just smile and change the subject
>>
>>722746078
She is a politician. She has taken huge campaign contributions. Contributions are bribes. There for she is corrupt like all the rest.

If you are looking for FOX/Limbaugh/Hannity/Stormfront/Beck/Breitbart/ things like
The mass graves of whitewater!!!
Lizard person!
Bengazi!
You are out of luck.
That shit was all made up. She has had poison poured on her for more than 20 years by the Rovian engine (Bless Rove for seeing her coming man, that dude could see the fucking future before she even entered politics). At this point she is a bought and paid for politician who knows very well how to swim in the waters of politics. This means she only cares about her owners/campaign contributes.

The option the electoral college picked was of course an angry, criminal, racist, mongoloid who only cares about himself. But he is making me money so who the fuck cares?

If the US/world has a hard time of it just blame Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. If those two decide to run they would have swept it so everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years is their fault.
>>
>>722750918
Evidence of State Department showing favoritism, pls
>wow republicans are pointing fingers at her for bullshit which email server did I use, lied about details to help political image
>no evidence of pay to play
>no evidence of Chelsea wedding bullshit, it was one email about a guy complaining he heard that had happened, nothing else
>everyone, not just obama, knew about the server, the SoS before her used a private server too. hacking is a recent thing and politicians are slowly getting on board with security. you're turning that into "she must've done something illegal since using private emails." That's not evidence. You voted for a fool because of baseless accusations
>>
>>722752086
>SOS before her used a private server too
That he set up and secured with the state department.
Hillary had some guy build one in her basement and then told no one about it till they all found out themselves. This is literally a first. This has never happened before. There have been other members of government that used private email servers. No one has ever done what Hillary did. Don't conflate the two
>>
>>722746078
>I... I know she's bad. I just don't know why I've been conditioned to believe that
Spoken like a true nigger
>>
>>722751987
>
If the US/world has a hard time of it just blame Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. If those two decide to run they would have swept it so everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years is their fault.
Haha I actually love this. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
>>
File: demoncrats.jpg (174KB, 1014x1014px) Image search: [Google]
demoncrats.jpg
174KB, 1014x1014px
>>
>>722746078
Just be honest and tell him you drank the Breitbart kool-aid without really thinking about it.
>>
>>722746078
you're really stupid
>>
>>722751987

did this Son-of a whore just find away to justify her in a way that implies that Her very factual Crimes don't count because she learned the valuable skill called political-corruption ... it almost sounds like this person gets paid to spread propaganda ( help me out someone , which president signed that "order" that legalized propaganda in USA ? ? ? )
>>
File: 1485135646223.jpg (45KB, 488x352px) Image search: [Google]
1485135646223.jpg
45KB, 488x352px
>>
>>722752361
She made a bad decision concerning the balance of convenience and security. Hacking has only become a significant threat recently. She apologized for this and now follows procedure.

Are you sure you're not conflating this issue with legitimate ones? Trump has some serious issues. If we're talking about security, he held a national security meeting recently in his fucking hotel's dining room. Pictures all over social media.
>>
>>722746078
No proof at all OP. These were nothing more than republican talking points used to help them put her down in the election. Trump on the other hand is as corrupt as they come.
>>
>>722746078
tard confirmed.
>>
>>722748412
Because the FBI said it didn't warrant conviction you fucking retard
>>
>>722750918
Go back to /pol/ Nazi Cuck none of that Wiki Leaks shit was ever credible, you don't even post a source.
>>
>>722752838
>>722752779
>>722752666
>>722752498
>>722751987

>all these clinton shills still on standby in case she decides to waste another 1.3 billion dollars on running a shit campaign

the gravy train is over libbies, get a real job. no more being paid to protest online
>>
>>722752735
Hahaha, that's rich. Conservatives actually believe in being self-sufficient, not what your meme suggests. That is much closer to liberal think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc
>>
>>722751222
What do you do pound rocks for a living? don't worry Trump will bring back your 5$ an hour manufacturing job's you shit eating neanderthal
>>
>>722753218
fuck has everyone else been getting a paycheck?
>>
>>722748824
You pizzagate guys are currently shilling an art video that the creator, a /pol/ack, is using to troll you and get clicks. You're discrediting yourselves more every day.
>>
>>722746078
Just tell dude to go read the wikileaks.
.he can sort though that stuff of he wants the truth
>>
>>722753315
>You pizzagate guys
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT PEDERAST BEHIND THE CURTAIN! THE GREAT AND ALL-POWERFUL OZ COMMANDS YOU!
>>
>>722752703
>( help me out someone , which president signed that "order" that legalized propaganda in USA ? ? ? )
Saint Ronald would be the one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine#Revocation

With the fairness doctrine gone, it allowed for propaganda outlets like FOX (AKA American Pravda) to start their work.
Now that is straight up propaganda on a political level. You want corporate propaganda that has always been allowed and available to people with enough money to buy ad time. You buy ad time you pick what news stories say.

I'm a little worried that US Junior High schools no longer cover the fairness doctrine but whatever.
Next question?
>>
>>722753473
This, there was fucking NOTHING but if you want to believe some tin foil hat shit then you're predisposed to see it since "you're so much more woke" then the rest of us.
>>
>>722753604
You're right anon, but settle the fuck down.
>>
>>722746078

she deleted 33k emails AFTER she was Subpoenaed thats enough to put anyone in jail.
>>
Insider trading in early 80's. Beat 30 trillion to 1 odds on beef futures despite having no clue
>>
I'll just leave this here:
https://2009-2017.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

tl;dr
No obvious threat leading up to the attack; funding was often inflexible because Special Mission Benghazi was a temporary installment and not eligible for OBO funding (Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations), Systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels
within two bureaus of the State Department (the “Department”) resulted in a
Special Mission security posture that was inadequate for Benghazi and grossly
inadequate to deal with the attack that took place.

9 attacks on diplomatic installments occurred under Bush, 10 under Obama. Benghazi is the only one you remember because it's the only one that had a chance of smearing Hillary. The most sound argument against her stemming from Benghazi would be that her mismanagement of the State Dept. left the installment vulnerable, but even in that argument Congress is just as much to blame for not making security funding more readily available. Frankly, it was a tragic situation in which Americans lost their lives in the service of their country, and the blame should be split between Congressional committees and the State Dept.

>The Board found that certain senior State Department officials within two
bureaus demonstrated a lack of proactive leadership and management ability in
their responses to security concerns posed by Special Mission Benghazi, given
the deteriorating threat environment and the lack of reliable host government
protection. However, the Board did not find reasonable cause to determine that
any individual U.S. government employee breached his or her duty.
>>
>>722753604
see>>722753756
>>
>>722746078
Maybe you should try to think critically before formulating opinions which you share with others. Fucking dipshit.
>>
>>722753756
In late 2014, the State Department asked Clinton and other former secretaries of state to hand over any work-related emails they may have.

By then, Clinton had already "deleted some [emails] over time as an ordinary user would," FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers at a July congressional hearing.

And she tasked her legal team to determine which of the roughly 60,000 emails still on her server were work-related.

"Clinton told the FBI that she directed her legal team to provide any work-related or arguably work-related emails to State; however she did not participate in the development of the specific process to be used or in discussions of the locations of where her emails might exist," the FBI concluded in its investigative summary of the case.

Comey testified that the FBI "didn't find any evidence of evil intent and intent to obstruct justice."

I'll do it for you, since you think it's ok to make claims without sources Trump tard
>>
>>722753917
see>>722754011
>>
>>722746078
>Trump may be a pathological liar, but he was 100% right about Hillary being crooked.

If by crooked you mean guilty of some illegal or criminal act, you're wrong according to every law enforcement agency AND according to the results of a years-long congressional investigation executed by her political enemies.

But crooked is still a good word because it implies being misshapen, which is how her haters see her: as someone they hate to look at.
>>
>>722753847
That's too much information for Trumptards. It's easier to point out how many times their own party investigated her and found no wrongdoing.

"why's she not in jail?? lock her up!!!!!!"
>>
File: thefuck.png (1MB, 1104x988px) Image search: [Google]
thefuck.png
1MB, 1104x988px
>>722753247
Holy shit, you're serious. What's it like to be mentally deranged?
>>
>>722752666

OP BTFO
>>
>>722753756
It would be if that were true. Its simply not true.

The FBI report is actually not that long. If you feel strongly about this issue you should read it to avoid sounding like an uninformed dumbass.
>>
>>722752666
Satanic trips of truth.
>>
File: peasants.jpg (7KB, 160x161px) Image search: [Google]
peasants.jpg
7KB, 160x161px
>>722754011
literally says deleted emails once Subpoenaed. There was no deal with the FBI to filter the emails. this is illegal but since she is a clinton, well you know.
>>
>>722754011
correcting myself, 9 under Bush vs 12 under Obama
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities
>>
She used her office to endorse a family member's clothing line and she has cheated on her taxes.
>>
>>722753247
My Trump-supporting friend told me literally last night that he expects a huge raise within the next two years due to Trumps new policies. Yes, really.

He actually works on legacy technology - his job will probably be automated within the next few years and he'll lose it (not due to any administrations policies, simply as the price of technological progress).
>>
>>722746078
There's no, and never will be, public information that could be used as a smoking gun pointing to Clinton's corruption. All we have, as with pretty much any politician who is as clever as her and her Husband, is strong circumstantial evidence:

- The Clintons leave the White House in 2000 and over the next decade manage to amass a quarter of a billion dollars without really showing how; they made no products and weren't stock market kings like Buffet. How did they somehow end up with $250 million? Writing a few books?

- Wikileaks show pretty conclusively that she sold influence to Clinton Foundation donors at the highest levels of the State Department. Again, even if this technically can't be proven and isn't illegal it shows a staggering lack of judgement and a total paucity of respect for the ethical behaviour necessary of someone at the highest levels of power.

- "Public vs private position"

I could go on.

Clinton isn't any more or less corrupt than any other politician out there. EVERY politician sells a part of their soul as a necessary trade to get their ideas translated into reality. She might be a bit more ambitions and conniving in her dealings but do you really think every Senator or Representative has no skeletons in the closet? Bernie Sanders probably has dodgy shit in his background as well. I don't think people are pissed off that Clinton behaved like the vast majority of American politicians.

They're pissed off and hate her because she expects to be given a pass due to having a vagina. She models herself as this incorruptible lioness fighting for women and the rights of the workers, and belongs to a party meant to exist to defend the working class, and behind everyone's backs she colludes with the very forces that keep American labor in such a state of total powerlessness.

Corruption is one thing to the electorate, but hypocrisy is a whole other ball game.
>>
>>722754528
niger robots arent going to replace workers any time soon. jesus fuck what are they teaching you. I know you think working for a living is in the past but why? why do so many millennials think like this?
>>
what the fuck is pizzagate??
>>
>>722746078

>>722752747

I appreciate your changing the subject, however, unlike the rest of the Trump-Groupies, I personality think he was Selected for us just like they all have been for the last hundred year. nevertheless you should take note that THE UNINTED STATES *OF* <-- AMERICA . is a Corporation. when you take 30 minute to learn history you will notice that the once upon a time Great American Republic went bankrupt a hundred years ago and was sold to the French-Based Corporation that was named USofA and then Abreham Lincoln realized that he was just a pawn for the Centralized (international) bankers, then they assassinated him. . . all I'm saying is LETS stop pretending we have a Government we have a business. . . and its about damn time we start realizing this Fact, furthermore its about damn time we let's some Buisness-savey people be in charge . . . Fucking Lawyers dun ran this bitch into the ground. . . and while we on this topic, it kinda looks like "Karma" is a bitch, because those deals we made with the Middle East 50ish years ago that made the american Dollar the "reserve note/reserve currency" is now about to bite is all in the Ass. . . (need the info reaserch "petrodollar". . . or better yet, "Taj Tarik Bey" that Dude tells it all. history, occultism, law, how to win a court case, the true Masonic Secrets)

y'all better start educating your own damn self. 9times out of 10, your get I played)
>>
Clinton isn't the only former president to make tens of millions of dollars from speaking fees after leaving office, but he DOES charge about 4.5x what GWB charges.

I mean, it's obvious to anyone with a brain that this is the true pay to play in politics: help us out while you're in office and we'll make sure you're well paid when you leave. But the Clintons are far from the only people who've done this, even if they're the most prolific
>>
>>722746078
>>722752747

I appreciate your changing the subject, however, unlike the rest of the Trump-Groupies, I personality think he was Selected for us just like they all have been for the last hundred year. nevertheless you should take note that THE UNINTED STATES *OF* <-- AMERICA . is a Corporation. when you take 30 minute to learn history you will notice that the once upon a time Great American Republic went bankrupt a hundred years ago and was sold to the French-Based Corporation that was named USofA and then Abreham Lincoln realized that he was just a pawn for the Centralized (international) bankers, then they assassinated him. . . all I'm saying is LETS stop pretending we have a Government we have a business. . . and its about damn time we start realizing this Fact, furthermore its about damn time we let's some Buisness-savey people be in charge . . . Fucking Lawyers dun ran this bitch into the ground. . . and while we on this topic, it kinda looks like "Karma" is a bitch, because those deals we made with the Middle East 50ish years ago that made the american Dollar the "reserve note/reserve currency" is now about to bite is all in the Ass. . . (need the info reaserch "petrodollar". . . or better yet, "Taj Tarik Bey" that Dude tells it all. history, occultism, law, how to win a court case, the true Masonic Secrets)

y'all better start educating your own damn self. 9times out of 10, your get I played)
>>
>>722748615
Oh Jesus. Not this "cognitive dissonance" buzzword bullshit; grow a brain
>>
When Hilary was a lawyer she defended a child rapist and proved he was innocent despite knowing he was guilty.
>>
>>722754398
>All we have, as with pretty much any politician who is as clever as her and her Husband, is strong circumstantial evidence:
>How did they somehow end up with $250 million? Writing a few books?

This is a great example of bullshit. Just stating something that you dont know isnt "circumstantial evidence" of anything except the fact that you didnt bother looking up the answer to your own question.
>>
>>722754922
>>722755068

>y'all better start educating your own damn self. 9times out of 10, your get I played)

The irony of typing like a mouth-breather while telling others to educate themselves isn't lost on me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmMe-2qaSss
>>
>>722755068
man if you put this much effort into understanding real politics instead of conspiracy theorys you would understand its the Federal Reserve that is the problem but they dont own america its just a legal ponzy scam with them at the top of the pyramid.
>>
File: immortan trump.png (2MB, 1500x788px) Image search: [Google]
immortan trump.png
2MB, 1500x788px
>>722754528
>My Trump-supporting friend told me literally last night that he expects a huge raise within the next two years due to Trumps new policies. Yes, really.
I know I do. I'm going to rake in the cash.
I work for a major financial and interest rates are going up and he has said he will deregulate the banks again.
If you are at a bank you will get money and your 401K is blowing up.

Of course this is just setting the world up for another Bush mortgage Armageddon.. but we just saw one so we know how to move our money as we ramp up for the next so we make max $$$$.
We have the Bush playbook for when Trump lets the banks do it all over again. With the play book we make $$$$.

If your friend works for a bank he will be getting nice raises for the near future.
>>
>>722754906
Ask an elevator operator why we think like this dumbass. Or a cattle rancher. Or a telephone operator.

Yes those things still exist... in like 1% of the amount they used to. Progress marches on and some professions do wither and die when that happens.
>>
>>722755186
anon, don't forget She also violently threatened those women he Razal-Dazaled she told them Ho's shut the fuck up before I send the IrS up ya slut ass. .c. ( (funny part is, she sent the IRS against his VICTIMS anyhow)

Funny=absence of morals (backwards ass times we livein in these days)
>>
File: 562.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
562.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>722746078

Well played op, well played.
>>
Private server for use of government emails which was used to directly bypass freedom of information laws. Scrubbing of said server via bleachbit while under subpoena.
Selling influence via her fake charity.
Using state department resources to peddle the above

google her cattle futures scam
made up the terrible bengazi lie that it was caused by a youtube video while emailing others that it was a terrorist group.
Obtaining a contract to sell Uranium to Russia via a canadian company which then "donated" millions to her "charity" as a kickback. Russia then went on to sell this uranium to Iran a sworn enemy. Treason to the highest degree.

There is a LOT more
>>
File: wowijustgoogledthis.jpg (244KB, 825x868px) Image search: [Google]
wowijustgoogledthis.jpg
244KB, 825x868px
>>722754541
>The Clintons leave the White House in 2000 and over the next decade manage to amass a quarter of a billion dollars without really showing how; they made no products and weren't stock market kings like Buffet. How did they somehow end up with $250 million? Writing a few books?
If you actually researched it instead of believing your right wing news sources you'd understand how they made their money. See pic.
Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2015/10/13/how-the-clintons-made-more-than-230-million-after-leaving-the-white-house/
>Wikileaks show pretty conclusively that she sold influence to Clinton Foundation donors at the highest levels of the State Department. Again, even if this technically can't be proven and isn't illegal it shows a staggering lack of judgement and a total paucity of respect for the ethical behaviour necessary of someone at the highest levels of power.
Please link this Wikileaks evidence of pay to play.
>"Public vs private position"
Again, looks like you didn't research past your news headline. Read the entire quote: "That, I think, has probably been true for all of our history, and if you saw the Spielberg movie, Lincoln, and how he was maneuvering and working to get the 13th Amendment passed, and he called one of my favorite predecessors, Secretary Seward, who had been the governor and senator from New York, ran against Lincoln for president, and he told Seward, I need your help to get this done. And Seward called some of his lobbyist friends who knew how to make a deal, and they just kept going at it. I mean, politics is like sausage being made. It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position."
>>
>>722755452
youre a dumbass if you think all jobs are going to be automated in your lifetime.
>inb4 moving the goalposts.
>>
>>722750918
>"wikileaks is credible"
>does not provide alternate sources
fuck off back to /pol/ and /x/, red shill.
>>
>>722755300
Actually I am in the same boat as you (quant hedge fund company) and I agree that its quite good for me personally despite risking another disaster for the nation.

My friend is absolutely not in that same boat, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 262x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 262x312px
>>722753573
>>
>>722755298

brother, look, I understand its a ponzi scheme,. . but you need to understand that its their business to LIE. . . hell the word government translates "mind control". . . (to Govern over ones own or someone else's mind) that being said, just because something sounds unbelievable or just because there is a stigmatism around the " C" word dosnt make the Evidence of the sebject matter any less Factual.
>>
I dont think he will be able to deregualte banks again. I mean the only purpose this could possibly be for is to allow banks to fleece the populous again. and what are we supposed to bail them out again once they inevitably fuck us over? or this more of dat dank 4d chess where we give the banks enough rope to hang themselves with and this time we just dont bail them out. bam central banking gone forever.
>>
>>722756104
post some evidence then but you are crazy if you think some french company owns america.
>>
>>722755669
Nobody said "all jobs will be automated" or "working is living in the past". Thats just some BS words you made up to put in someone elses mouth.

The reality is that a lot of jobs will be automated and new jobs will be created - but the new ones probably wont be enough to replace all the old ones. We've sen this to a huge degree with manufacturing- we've lost a third of our workforce there hut we produce more than we ever have. What do those now-unemployed people with outdated skills go and do now? (I mean, AFTER they blame brown people instead of robots for their problems because Trump told them to)
>>
>>722756205
LOL no. Leaders who fail to bail out the national financial system will be seen as responsible for the huge economic collapse and possible end of our nation. Nobody will do that.

The banks know this.
>>
>>722756269
Don't instigate the conspiracy nutjob that can't spell words like "subject"
>>
>>722755240

dude I hear you. I'm typing on a little amizon fire-tablet, with my Fat Fingers. . oh, and dude, let your 'ol'lady know that I can still taste her on my mustAsh-e-O
>>
>>722756330
>guy says he's going to be making more money
>you say you wont have a job soon.

I just hear this shit in every thread, democrats saying shit like good luck finding a job since all jobs will be automated soon. you seemed to be being specific about his personal job I'm just sick of hearing this shit on this board. Its like they all hate people that work for a living or some crazy bullshit.
>>
>>722756908
I'm confused what point you're trying to make. You don't like when people talk about robots replacing jobs? Can we not discuss reality?
>>
>>722757151
the point is millenials think working for a living is a thing of the past and it is not. outsourcing jobs to China/Mexico/India/Philippines etc. is really whats happening to jobs.
>>
>>722757605
Both are issues. Outsourcing and trade is a little more complicated though. For example, if an American company outsources a car factory to Mexico because it's cheaper there, isn't that American company making more money than if it stayed home? Doesn't that increase our GDP more? We're losing jobs yeah, but there's a lot to consider, global trade is complicated.
>>
>>722746078
lied under oath about email classification. lied under oath about benghazi being about internet video when her hacked emails show she knew otherwise. she shared classified information with sidney blumenthal without approval. there are more...
>>
>>722758070
its not really. outsourcing jobs makes companies more money at the expense of the american worker. if people dont have jobs they dont buy things hurting the economy in the end. I personally dont want a bunch of cheaply made knockoffs for less money I'm perfectly fine paying more for a superior product expecially if that means keeping jobs in America.
>>
>>722758565
she knowingly removed classified information from government with intention to retain in unsecured location. she deleted emails that were subpoenaed from oversight committee. she knowingly had huma abedin email classified material without clearance. she solicited military intelligence information from unsecure unrecognized sources. theres more....
>>
>>722758929
keep posting these are good research points.
>>
File: 1477731392064.jpg (202KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477731392064.jpg
202KB, 960x1280px
bump
>>
>>722746423
>she apologized and follows procedure now

wtf are you smoking, she's not in government anymore

it's easy to apologize when there are no consequences
>>
>>722746658

>wrong on their part, not Hillary's

you are a naive little fuck, aren't you?
>>
File: 20160802_141259.jpg (278KB, 442x674px) Image search: [Google]
20160802_141259.jpg
278KB, 442x674px
>>722746078
She dindu nuffin.
>>
File: 098786543243987.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
098786543243987.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>722746423
>Used bleachbit and hammers to coverup her personal phone calls.

Record corrected.
>>
>>722760849
Well, help me out, what did she do?
>>
>>722761243
>I don't research things
>I don't like Hillary because she used insecure server, also don't like her because she had her aids destroy her devices for security reasons, btw what's a contradiction?
It's government policy to destroy/wipe old devices. Some articles say her aids didn't do enough and should have erased them better.
>>
>>722762679
not right after you get a fucking subpoena for those emails/devices dipshit.
>>
>>722762679

they do not just buy their devices at the store
and leave the lieing around with classified info
and destroy them with a hammer, supposedly

pint is the lies to the FBI, excuse was used one device so that is why the private server. Turns out she used many devices ...

she would get a new device get frustrated switch to old insecure device, because shes not smart enough to figure out a new phone
>>
>>722762913
>I don't research things
They didn't destroy devices after the subpeona. This meme started when one staffer (who was voluntarily talking to the FBI, he didn't have to) described how when switching to a new device he would destroy the old device as a safety precaution. He recalled physically destroying 2 blackberries.

>>722763053
When fingers are being pointed at her for bullshit which server she emailed from, she has the right to lie about the details to protect her image. And she's a 69 year old woman. She has a surprising amount of technological knowledge for her age.
>>
She got caught cheating on the debates for president of the united states. That should be enough to know that she was the wrong person for the job.

Reminds me of a little bitch I knew that would pay off people to vote them as class president in order to win back in high school. It wouldn't surprise me if Hillary used her arab donation money to pay off the liberal media for the brainwashing propaganda that the news publications are still working for.
>>
>>722746078
As a general rule, if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, don't make blanket statements to try to sound smart and then come running here for help after.
>>
>>722764477
this right here is highly illegal but thats ok because you know she's and old lady.
>>
>>722764477
Believe everything you read? That's a false claim, please don't propagate fake news
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/28/blog-posting/claims-hillary-clinton-wore-earpiece-debate-dont-h/
>>
>>722764829
Yeah and that newscaster took the fall and lost her job but anyone with a brain knows that she was the "fall guy" The whole media chain had been paid off which is why Hillary thought she had the election already won because she figured everyone was a braindead liberal that would follow whatever lies the media pumps into the minds of the USA.
>>
>>722764954
No, I only believe facts and you ought to pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>722764954
nope. she was being fed questions before the debates. you didnt know that?
>>
>>722765150
Please, show me the facts, because the article you didn't open has photographic evidence. Show me something better.
>>
>>722765247
You have a google search do you not? The facts are readily available.
>>
>>722746078
Simple if almost anyone eles had done what she had done with those emails they would be in a federal prison. Since she was secretary of state they didn't want to set a legal precedent by putting her in the slammer. Also she wouldn't suck Bills dick fucking cunt.
>>
>>722765159
Yes, I did know that. And how to research! Donna Brazile fed one question to Clinton staff. The one question was concerning the water crisis in flint. THE DEBATE WAS HELD IN FLINT.
>one question leaked
>Hilary didn't ask for that
>IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT WAS GOING TO BE ASKED

>>722765364
Buddy, the only thing coming up is the fake story about her earpiece. I posted an article explaining how that's bullshit. What facts are you referring to? Fuck, just type it, I'll research it myself.
>>
>>722765862
Look up Donna Brazile and how cnn let her go.
>>
>>722746078
I can't prove that she is a corrupt whore. I think most just know she is.
>>
>>722765996
She decided to send shit to Clinton people. Are we talking about Donna Brazile's merit to be president here?
>>
>>722766301
Like I said, pull your head out of your ass. If you can't see what happened then you are lost.
>>
>>722766494
Clinton swept the floor with Trump because she's an experienced politician who spent weeks studying the issues and practicing her delivery, while her opponent was a bumbling idiot with terrible policy proposals. Not because Donna Brazile sent her staff one question that was obviously going to be asked. The Flint question wasn't even memorable. You sure your head's not the one up your ass?
>>
>>722766301
ya she risked her whole career for no reason right?
>>
>>722766851
Ok dude. Believe whatever you want. I am sure CNN fired her because she gave a single question that was obviously going to be asked.
>>
>>722766933
>>722767017
Ohhh it's some sort of conspiracy. That's why no one's posting new evidence. Alright, looks like everything's been put on the table, I'm gonna stop giving a shit about this thread. Enjoy living in your own world.
>>
>>722767810
youre an idiot they fired her for handing off a question to only Hillary. so that she would be prepared. and its highly illegal.
>>
>>722767810
typical lib tard answer. The head of the DNC takes a fall and you lap up whatever damage control CNN put out in their defense. Yeah she only gave one question and it was irrelevant but they fired her. It couldn't possibly be the obvious reason could it? That she was cheating and so CNN tried to minimalize the situation and let go of the newscaster so everything would cool off. If you can't see what is really happening then you should stay away from politics. Everything is not PC crossed T's and dotted I's.
>>
It's almost as if the problem Trump people had with Hillary's private email server is that they believe the proper venue for the conduct of diplomacy is in front of one's rich asshole sycophant client-friends at a country club designed to make Mike Tyson's house look tasteful.
>>
>>722755665
>>722755665
The CGI was a massive conflict of interest, you can't really deny that. They were receiving money while she was secretary of state.

Look I voted for her - and think Trump is a conman - but their charity was fucking problematic. In addition the way that the charity accounted for money, by handling everything internally, made it very hard to track where the money was going.
>>
Bill Cinton recieved one million dollars from Qatar, and guess who passed a weapons deal with Qatar not long after?
Hillary Clinton

the clintons have done plenty of fucked up shit, she should be in jail.
>>
File: 0892 - iAaROym.jpg (350KB, 837x673px) Image search: [Google]
0892 - iAaROym.jpg
350KB, 837x673px
Every Trump voter's last words as the Russian nukes detonate will be "Yeah, but her emails!"
>>
>>722764477
She doesn't need to pay off anyone - you picked a fucking insane lying piece of shit candidate. You really think any legitimate news organization would support that cunt?
>>
>>722768460
Yeah but if it wasn't clearly stated by the paid off liberal media then it didn't happen to these idiots. They wouldn't see the truth if it cock slapped them in the face.
>>
>>722768074
more likely people in her organization were working to get the questions in advance. that is pretty typical. yeah it is shitty - but it isn't really the biggest deal in the world. I'm sure Trumps peeps were trying to do the same thing, and might have even succeeded. We don't know because the Russians didn't release GOP hacked email.
>>
>>722768520
hillary's the one screaming about russia. but guess what one of her aids fucking did it and admitted to it. then mysteriously died 2 weeks later.
>>
>>722768553
Liberal news will support anyone no matter how corrupt as long as she is on their team. Same thing with Obama, he trash talked her until it was time to leave office and then suddenly he was all about Hillary because she is democrat. Of course they will take any money they can get from anywhere.
>>
>>722768812
kek, I don't see how you can think like this.
>>
>>722768833
That isn't really how it works. It has more to do with their audience, access, etc.

FWIW Obama hates the Clintons - he was just doing his job as Party leader of the Democrats to support her.

I agree with you that the media in general was soft on Obama. They were soft on Bush too. Personally I gave Obama a pass on certain issues - like the war on ISIS. He couldn't put troops on the ground. He couldn't ignore the issue - so he half assed it with mad drone strikes.

Media also ignores certain issues regardless of who is president - eg: wiretapping laws, environmental issues, global warming, etc.

>>722768957
happy to discuss it with you. Is it that I'm minimizing the issue?
>>
>>722769193
ha, look friend, I just got off work and my brain is toast but if you want to discuss something I will add my opinion and try to supply facts when possible.
>>
>>722769454
its cool - you said you didn't see how I could think that way. Just offering to explain if you wanted :)

It's cool though gonna go grab a beer. done with my Trump rage for the day. Gonna to play some Titanfall or something.
>>
>>722768423
This is true. I'm sort of torn on what to think, because that charity really did do good work, and changed many peoples' lives for the better. But, like you said, she's a politician and many foreigners decided to donate. Whether they were just hoping for brownie points or something really was going on is a concern. But these things were investigated wherever they could be, and nothing substantial was found.
>>
>>722769573
This is just my opinion but there is no point in raging against Trump. I don't give two shits about him and you know what? I don't get pissed daily, I don't waste my time throwing tantrums out in the streets cause I have a job. I see them freaking out on my lunch break and it cracks me up. My life is no different now than it was 4 years ago.
>>
>>722769708
You want something else to be torn about? Bill probably raped some women. I used to write that off - but ... not so much anymore.

>>722769914
Fair enough. I'm glad to see people getting more politically active. His presidency will definitely affect my life, so maybe it is more of an immediate issue for me.

Like, I couldn't figure out why people freaked the fuck out re: Obama. My cousin said she _cried_ when he was elected - because socialism was going to take over America.

wtf?!

I was like "oh cool - I think Obama will do an ok job".
>>
>>722769914
Some people care about the lives of others. I have friends who are immigrants, one from one of the banned countries. He was an engineering major at my school. When I see news about refugees being sent back, it hurts me inside. Is having empathy just me being a liberal pussy?
>>
>>722770453
> Is having empathy just me being a liberal pussy?

yeah, but its ok. I'd rather be a pussy than whatever the fuck the other side is.

I mean - who thinks it is a good idea to dump mining waste in rivers? or reduce the protection for endangered species?
>>
>>722770453
We are all immigrants. If your friend is an illegal immigrant than he shouldn't have been here to begin with. Some have been temporarily sent back until proper identification checks have been made. The media always uses the term immigrant when they are actually discussing illegal criminals that shouldn't be here. The lies of the media should be ignored.
>>
https://youtu.be/8q29F1jPvNk

>All the proof you need.
>No moral compass at all.
>>
Why are Trumpanzees STILL this obsessed with Hillary? You won. Now go make America great again like you said.
>>
>>722770708
I hope your not serious. You need to use your head on what is really happening. Not some troll bait net news outlet that is throwing a tantrum and blowing the situation way out of control.
>>
>>722771008
I'm not talking about illegals, I'm talking about legal immigration from the countries on Trump's ban. Quote from recent newspaper ad taken out by Christian leaders:

"We live in a dangerous world and affirm the crucial role of government in protecting us from harm and in setting the terms on refugee admissions. However, compassion and security can coexist, as they have for decades. For the persecuted and suffering, every day matters; every delay is a crushing blow to hope."

Considering there have been no terrorist attacks by people from the banned countries, this doesn't seem right.
>>
>>722771402
A good friend of mine is an environmental related journalist. I trust what she has to say. Do you think that conservatives are _not_ dialing back EPA regulations?

If I'm factually wrong - please correct me.
>>
>>722771008
>Some have been temporarily sent back until proper identification checks have been made.

They have been sent back to a fucking warzone. There are already great checks in place.

Have you noticed not one person has specified what is wrong with the current vetting system, or how to improve it?
>>
>>722771484
That doesn't mean they are throwing out immagrants. It means they are (for the time being) banning new immagrants from coming in. Have you not seen what is happeing in Europe?

When the polar ice caps melt 20% of the land we currently live on will be covered in water. Mass immigration will begin and this country needs to have it's laws and boarders handled properly BEFORE that happens.
>>
>>722771835
I like how you think!
>>
>>722771723
We have let people wander in here unchecked for over a decade. Look how many ILLEGAL immigrants are on the list for deportation.
>>
>>722771835
Every country for themselves? We're better than this, anon.

Goddamnit, if only everyone was a hippy, there would be so much less suffering.
>>
>>722771566
yes but its about removing things like the carbon tax which is a complete joke. jesus christ google 42 clicks and 5 different capsha's for one post. I think its time to take a break from 4chan for a long time.
>>
>>722772277
>>
>>722772254
I don't believe that. We can do much for people outside this country and we have huge fema camps set up in preparation for the inevitable. It sounds great to let everyone in and help but not at the cost of the system collapsing. You have to keep the bigger picture in mind. Also, if they are still having kids even though they are starving in some war zone then who's fault is it really that they are in trouble?
>>
File: checked.jpg (4KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
4KB, 124x125px
>>722772111
Checked
>>
>>722772111
Illegals coming in is different than the refugee situation. Refugees get vetted for years by a shit ton of different agencies before being let in, and generally only women and children. Despite this, Trump says it's not safe enough and is sending people back to die.

I thought the U.S. learned a lesson after turning away Jews during WWII? I thought we loved this country for things like the Statue of Liberty plaque - "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

When I read that I feel proud to be an American. When I read Trump's executive orders I feel disgust.
>>
File: 1463970306503.png (19KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1463970306503.png
19KB, 448x448px
>>722772601
>I thought the U.S. learned a lesson after turning away Jews during WWII?

lol
>>
>>722772601
That is great but it has to be within reason. We are coming off of 10 years of unchecked illegal immiagration and the problem with terrorism is getting worse. Also immigration is about to become a much bigger problem than it currently is. For the time being, I don't think what Trump is doing is crazy at all. I am not a Trump freak I am just speaking from my mind.
>>
>>722772281
ok - I see that as a decent conversation we could have. But why is more dumping polluted mining waste into rivers ok ( this is literally one of the things congress just repealed ). There are a number of pro-corporate / anti-consumer actions that congress is taking right now. Shit that no sane person would want - but that are good for corps to make more money.

Shit they would repeal OSHA if they could.
>>
>>722746078
BENGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>722753574
>calls fox propaganda
>watches cnn
>>
>>722772601
You have to give people a chance to blend in with American society and you need to do it in limited quantaties. If you let in a huge mass of poor people with no skills and they are living togather in slums with no way of integrating into American society you will create a huge drug addled money sink in American society. It has already started happening. Things need to be slowed down for now and then done in moderation just like we used to do before it got out of control.
>>
>>722772801
I wasnt aware that they are removing ground pollution laws. do you have a source. now some things like preservation of species goes way over the line when they are trying to preserve a certain kind of minnow. which in the rest of the world is considered bait.
>>
>>722773225
Here is one: https://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvania/2017/02/14/congress-axed-a-rule-to-protect-streams-from-coal-pollution-heres-what-that-means-for-pennsylvania/
>>
>>722773225
Vox posted a great article talking about the industry, debate, everything, etc

http://www.vox.com/2017/2/2/14488448/stream-protection-rule
>>
>>722773225
This isn't sourced - but I think we can assume that Pruitt as head of the EPA will work to remove many of these restrictions.

From Trump:

"No, I'm not cutting services, but I'm cutting spending. But I may cut Department of Education. I believe Common Core is a very bad thing," Trump said. "I believe that we should be — you know, educating our children from Iowa, from New Hampshire, from South Carolina, from California, from New York. I think that it should be local education."

"So the Department of Education is one," he continued. "Environmental Protection, what they do is a disgrace. Every week they come out with new regulations. They're making it impossible —"

Wallace interjected, "Who's going to protect the environment?"

"They — we'll be fine with the environment," Trump replied. "We can leave a little bit, but you can't destroy businesses."
>>
>>722773225
Scott Pruitt in action:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/14/us/scott-pruitt-trump-epa-pick.html?_r=0
>>
>>722773521
looks like a judge ruled against it stating The judge called the Department of Environmental Protection’s permitting process for the mine “arbitrary, capricious, inappropriate and unreasonable.”
>>
I have not been in on the conversation about environmental protection but I felt like I should interject that it is important to not go overboard and kill industry and reasonable compromise must be reached. I don't feel that either side is wrong or evil. They need to debate it and try to squeeze out a deal. That is what they are doing.
>>
>>722746078
donations to the clinton foundation from rich and politically powerful people dried up dried up practically over night once the old hag lost the election . she has a history of shady shit going all the way back to Whitewater an the list is quite long but people have short memories i guess. she's an evil self-centered old whore who tried to ride old rapey bill into the whitehouse. i sincerely hope someone comes a callin for their investment money back
>>
>>722774243
Problem is energy companies have billions of dollars - everyone else.. not so much.

I mean it won't affect my life if more heavy metals are dumped into the streams in west virginia.
>>
>>722774035
ya he's a prick. some things need to be repealed but you cant just stop all environmental protections. People arent stupid he wont be albe to get away with too much. hes in the national spotlight now.
>>
>>722774358
>donations to the clinton foundation from rich and politically powerful people dried up dried up practically over night once the old hag lost the election

That is accurate, but not for the reason you are stating. They started closing the charity in august in anticipation of Hillary winning the election. They wanted to ensure no conflict of interest.

That is why donations "dried up" over the next few months.
>>
>>722746282
Not knowing what proof is
>>
>>722746078
Everything said about Hillary is a lie even the bad things. Everything said about Trump is the truth even the good things.
>>
>>722773853
I'm ok with this. they have completely stifled manufacturing and mining.
>>
>>722747273
Obama did 9/11. 100% confirmed
>>
>>722774380
I understand your concern. I am just saying that those corporation employ people and keep the economy moving. Things are tight as I am sure you are aware. I am not saying they should just throw heavy metals into the streams with reckless abandon. A deal needs to be made. A compromise, it shouldn't be us against them. We do it together for the betterment of all.
>>
>>722746078
She destroyed evidence, which is a criminal offense.
>>
>>722774601
Those mfg jobs aren't coming back, unless you want to be working for 6 cents an hour. I guess coal mining is ok if you think man made climate change is some libral hoax.

>>722774665
The thing is - that is exactly what corps are driven to do. The EPA is basically toothless anyway. I mean - massive oil spill? uh oh 2 million dollar fine! That isn't going to cut too much into their 50B a year business.
>>
File: dumbass.png (44KB, 638x337px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.png
44KB, 638x337px
People actually believe this will happen.
>>
>>722746560

It's called politics, you fucking dolt...

Guess what?

In politics, political operatives pick favorites, and they do everything in their power to get that favorite elected. These are called "factions".

There was nothing illegal about what Wasserman-Schutlz did, thought the Republicans, even though GUARANTEED they do the same thing.

This would be no different than certain Republican operatives picking Rubio or Herman Munster, and then helping him win by working with delegates.

It happens all the time, in ALL parties.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE ONLY NOW START PAYING ATTENTION TO POLITICS.
>>
>>722774831
WELL WHERES THE EVIDENCE U CUNT
>>
>>722775157
no one thinks that will happen. just a pipe dream.

just like I hope flynn and manafort will both go to prison.
>>
>>722746441

This is why you Trump supporters are so hated. This is why most of the planet thinks you are gullible tards.

You don't even have the basic facts correct. You live in an alternate reality.

FACT: Hillary has never even been INDICTED, let alone CONVICTED.

FACT: She has never been CHARGED with any crime.

FACT: Hillary has NEVER LOST A CIVIL CASE.

If she had, this would be called "evidence of corruption", but since there is no evidence, just kindly shut the fuck up you gullible halfwit.

Go back to your RightWingCircleJerk.org Facebook group fan page. Go get another awesome "Hillary is a criminal" meme.
>>
>>722747565

hey look!

Lies and stupid conspiracy theories, spread by the stupid and the gullible.
>>
>>722775188
>thought the Republicans, even though GUARANTEED they do the same thing.

They did try and swamp Trump. Source: worked on republican campaign w/ cruz
>>
>>722747989
>ago good vice fosters death,
>the guy was set to testify against Hillary and he suicided (likely killed) and before they even announced his death Hillary aids removed all his files
>google seth rich the man that is rumored leaked the DNC files/emails that was and DNC official getting ready to join Hillary's team and was gunned down in a suspected robbery he was gunned down 3 shots in the back and NOTHING WAS TAKEN. Not his expensive watch or wallet nothing. It was a assassination...

His own family, some even Republican in his family, said it is all bullshit...

Oh yes, "they're in on it too"..

Jesus christ I hate conspiracy theorists...
>>
>>722775105
If you want me to be honest I will but I will probably get heat for it.

I believe the earth is getting warmer and I believe that humans acting recklessly can cause major environmental concerns. The earth can repair itself if we keep things in check.

However, I don't think the earth is getting warmer because of what the liberal media is pushing. The democrats have used global warming as an excuse to spend money, and some of the money slips through the cracks so to speak.

If you want to know why I think the earth is getting warmer you should do a google search for "are we still in an ice age" It will give you an idea of what I believe is actually happening.
>>
File: niggers iq.jpg (95KB, 1106x659px) Image search: [Google]
niggers iq.jpg
95KB, 1106x659px
>>722753247
>>
>>722775105
>>722774665
>We do it together for the betterment of all.

I agree with this. Problem is - corps don't feel that way. They are driven by quarterly earnings - not ethics.
>>
>>722775561
Buzz Aldrin is the hero we need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k
>>
>>722775188

Exactly... there was a strong anti-Trump faction, and they did some damage, but the Trump Train was going too fast, driven by their lies and retarded conspiracy theories.

This is what happens when the first election you actually pay attention to is the Trump election, and you think people picking favorites is unusual.
>>
>>722775379
well who would try to convict someone when you will just end up dead and your killer will still be free are you this stupid?
>>722775433
you do realize her laughing about getting a pedo off was recorded right or are you this out of sync with reality
>>
>>722775188
stop normalizing corruption it's fucked up, this isn't ok
>>
>>722775379
I won't argue that she has not been convicted or tried but in the case of the E-Mail thing, the FBI stated that she did break the law and refused to do anything to her. I am sure that is the case with a lot of problems she gets herself into. Sometimes common sense must be applied to what is happening because the media is not going to spell it out for you. They will cover her the best they can because most of them support her political party.
>>
Stop looking at hillary and start looking at the Clinton foundation.
>>
File: MediaLiesAgain.png (492KB, 2070x2766px) Image search: [Google]
MediaLiesAgain.png
492KB, 2070x2766px
>>722746078
>>
File: 1477885430987.jpg (22KB, 335x345px) Image search: [Google]
1477885430987.jpg
22KB, 335x345px
>>722775379
FACT: The boss in charge of a criminal organization involved in sex traffic, drugs and murder is only terrible if he has been convicted?

lol
>>
>>722775646
ok. This is a valid point - we disagree, but at least we could have a discussion regarding climate change.

Do you feel we should reduce CO2 emissions?
>>
>>722751850
>"don't quote me on that"
>Anon #722751850
>>
>>722754521
Remember when Trump attacked Nordstrom for dropping Ivanka's clothing line?
>>
>>722775768
Which is why they need to be kept in line but the environmental protection agencies also need to be kept in line. It's not a perfect world. If we can keep the pollution in check the earth can keep up with that. It shouldn't be left unchecked but business needs to be kept in mind as well.
>>
>>722775379
i'm liberal but you're a retard dude hillary has done tons of fucked up shit, she cheated in the primary, she took donations from countries she negotiated weapons deals with, took donations in exchange for attending events, coordinated with the media to attack people who criticized her, created an illegal e-mail server to avoid transparency laws, you gotta be rational there's a lot to criticize this is just off the top
>>
>>722775878
>y can because most of them support her political party.

That's not corruption. It's how politics works, you dolt.

Corruption would be "paying off delegates".

Corruption would be "using extortion to get someone to vote a certain way".

Corruption is not "Hey, we really need your vote, and our studies show that Hillary has a much greater chance at beating the Republicans in a general election. So please vote for her..."

This is Politics 101 stuff.
>>
>>722776167
agreed. I think we just disagree on where that balance lies.
>>
>>722776182
>took donations in exchange for attending events
what i mean by this specifically is that she got paid millions by foreign countries to attend certain events for them
>>
>>722776274
Is it corruption when the President brags about donating money to later get special treatment lol. Fucking Trump...
>>
>>722776274
the party isn't supposed to cheat to favor a candidate that's a form of corruption. It's against the party rules and is extremely immoral
>>
>>722746078
Can anyone prove how that'd affect the current state of things in this country productively? It really doesn't matter one way or the other. We're dealing with a whole new ball of wax here. This shit is unnecessarily divisive and inefficient.
>>
>>722776015

Wow, you're a gullible retard... What else did Breittard, Fox and your favorite rightwingcirclejerk.org Facebook groups say?

But... but... TRUMP SAID 'CROOKED HILLARY' SO MANY TIMES! IT'S GOTTA BE TRUE!

Fuck you... you dimwitted victim of propaganda
>>
>>722776095
Absolutely. Burning whatever chemicals we can find is not a good thing. But how do you change the entire direction of the world. It isn't an overnight thing. It's years upon years of change, all while fighting a system that doesn't actually want things to change. And by system I mean a small select group who has a financial interest in the way things are going.
>>
>>722775822
>you do realize her laughing about getting a pedo off was recorded right or are you this out of sync with reality

Yeah, it didn't happen the way the Propagandists said it happened... Look it up, fuckwad.

inb4 "Snopes is liberal media"
>>
>>722776095
Again, being honest. I am not sure. It sounds like a good idea but I really don't think anyone knows for sure how much of an impact this is having. In a perfect world I would say yes but to be honest, I don't know how much of the problems with the ozone are directly realted to them. China has a huge problem with pollution, who is to say that isn't burning up the ozone more than a billion cars roaming the earth? What is really responsible for the earth heating up? It's all up in the air and I am not the most informed when it comes to emissions. I may look further into it in the future. Depends how bored I get tonight.
>>
>>722776450
you really are stupid arn't you people voted for trump because he pointed out hillary was corrupt something they already knew and it was refreshing for them to hear a politician actually address the issue of corruption
>>
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/images/uploads/trump-tax-reform.pdf

1. If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000,
you will not owe any income tax. That removes nearly 75 million households – over 50% –
from the income tax rolls. They get a new one page form to send the IRS saying, “I win,”
those who would otherwise owe income taxes will save an average of nearly $1,000 each.
>>
As for Donna Brasil, even if she was fed a "minor" question, why wasn't trump privy to it?
>>
File: 1474509714762.jpg (341KB, 930x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1474509714762.jpg
341KB, 930x1060px
>>722776450
I asked you a simple question, you don't want to answer it apparently.
>>
>>722747067
maybe he won because the rest of the country said fuck the east and west coasts? i genuinely look forward to atleast 4 years of apoplexy from the left as that glorious son of a bitch destroys as much of the left and obongo's legacy as he can.
>>
Reducing or eliminating most deductions and loopholes available to the very rich.
2. A one-time deemed repatriation of corporate cash held overseas at a significantly discounted
10% tax rate, followed by an end to the deferral of taxes on corporate income earned abroad.
3. Reducing or eliminating corporate loopholes that cater to special interests, as well as
deductions made unnecessary or redundant by the new lower tax rate on corporations and
business income. We will also phase in a reasonable cap on the deductibility of business
interest expenses.
>>
>>722776632
Stop looking at global Temps and start looking at the medical systems. Cancer is rampant. Maybe compare cars on the road to lung cancer. But again, you are fighting a system far bigger than you. Until corporate entities are actually responsible to the WORLD, it will be a losing battle.
>>
>>722776664
>address the issue
>by promoting the corrupt assholes instead of firing them
he certainly affected the issue, thats for damn sure.
>>
>>722746078
The real question is who cares. Election is over shes irrelevant now.
>>
>>722750859
youre flat out wrong look at her appointees in nukes
>>
>>722776182
>m liberal but you're a retard dude hillary has done tons of fucked up shit, she cheated in the primary, she took donations from countries she negotiated weapons deals with, took donations in exchange for attending events, coordinated with the media to attack people who criticized her, created an illegal e-mail server to avoid transparency laws, you gotta be rational there's a lot to criticize this is just off the top

There's a lot to criticize, no doubt... she's a typical "corrupt within the normal bounds of a politician" candidate.

She sucks, quite frankly... but nearly all of the criticism you hear, the "taking bribes" the "Pizzagate BS" the "she stole the primary BS"... ALL COMES FROM RIGHTWING CONSPIRACY THEORIES...

And you know what? SOME left wingers believed them... and they stayed home on election day.

Hillary is just a typical, wishy-washy politician who parses her words, uses PC language, changes with the political winds, covers up her missteps, and is generally the status quo. She is cozy with corporate America, and pretends like she is one of us.

Trump is a psychopathic narcissist who lies about everything, is a serial creep, has no loyalties to anyone but himself (and family), is completely uneducated about world affairs, admires fascists, and is a dangerous threat to global stability.

I'd say it is comparing apples and oranges...

But it is more like Hillary is a rotten apple and Trump is a festering pile of HIV-ridden dog shit piled on top of a rotten carcass of a dead possum lying on the side of the Highway 666.
>>
File: IMG_5327.jpg (75KB, 587x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5327.jpg
75KB, 587x544px
>>722746078
>>
>>722777081
much like my hemmorhoids, she'll come raring back in 4 years. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a new look, new slogan, new everything

"Hi everyone, my name's HR Clinton"
>you mean Hillary?
"no, never heard of her"
>>
>>722776450
Oh anon, you realize your weak pathetic bullshit is why Trump is in charge now right?

Shillarys whole premise was to pander to academics and politicians with great burdens of white guilt. Unfortunatly, these people, while loud and obnoxious, have no grounding in reality

Ontop of all this, we have proof that her corruption was real. her holding company is now going under because the funds have dried up, she's used her husband to allow child molesting friends get out of jail early

She used her positions to sell access to harrembama and under her reign, the middle east devolved into sectarian violence. Because they want democracy everywhere that won't tow the greenback

No friend, your trolling is sad and dying, like hillary
>>
File: 1478208875599.png (865KB, 860x574px) Image search: [Google]
1478208875599.png
865KB, 860x574px
>>722777052
>address the issue by promoting the corrupt assholes instead of firing them

He fired most of the seventh floor already.
>>
>>722775379

Yo nigga plenty of drug dealers walk without charges and they don't even have their ex-president husband stop the AG's plane on the runaway to talk about 'grandkids and golf'.
>>
>>722777052
so far i haven't seen anyone corrupt just disliked by a lot of people for generally unfair reasons so whats the evidence there corrupt?
>>
>>722777174
Please be more specific. "appointees in nukes" isn't a thing.
>>
>>722776408
>the party isn't supposed to cheat to favor a candidate that's a form of corruption. It's against the party rules and is extremely immoral

It wasn't against party rules, where di you get that idea? Oh yes... the propaganda against Clinton.

Political operatives can do whatever they want... What crime did Wasserman commit?
>>
File: invasion.webm (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
invasion.webm
1MB, 426x240px
>>722777312
They are shilling for the European elections so trump needs to look back to further invade europe. 4 more years of this shit in eurpe will be the death of the west and with that a american trade partner.
>>
>>722746078
>email scandal didn't amount to much
Nigger are you retarded?

Pay to play
Saudi money
You can literally print the specific mail mentioning it, too
>>
File: 1467829638553.jpg (110KB, 720x679px) Image search: [Google]
1467829638553.jpg
110KB, 720x679px
>>722777223
>Trump is a
>Hillary is just a

We heard this garbage pre-election.

You have to go back.
>>
>>722776664
>you really are stupid arn't you people voted for trump because he pointed out hillary was corrupt something they already knew and it was refreshing for them to hear a politician actually address the issue of corruption

Boy, he really did address the issue of corruption!

He tackled it, and made it his own, looping in Russia and everything!

Fuck Trump, he's literally 10x more corrupt than Hillary.

Only stupid people too gullible to know propaganda from reality believe otherwise.
>>
File: 1478036944557.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478036944557.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>722777661
>Only stupid people too gullible to know propaganda from reality believe otherwise.

The butthurt in this one.
>>
>>722777651

COOOOOOORRRRRUUUUPPPPPPTTTT as fuckkkkkkkkk.....

Who cares that HIS FOUNDATION, not Trump, donates to to get tax breaks...

he is the most imbecilic corrupt politician since Nixon.

He probably knows where a few hooker bodies are buried.
>>
>>722776664
>people voted for trump because he pointed out hillary was corrupt
No, he just parroted what everyone wanted to beleive. She was found clear of anything illegal numerous times and it was just an election time witchhunt. He's a populist and egomaniac and if it wasn't the email thing it would have been something else, that's the game.
>something they already knew
They were simple ppl and only knew what he told them, most admitted to that when interviewed
>it was refreshing for them to hear
Until next election cycle, when whatever the next candidate says will be considered refreshing too, but it's the same old shit dressed up differently
>politician
He's nothing of the sort, if anything that's offensive to politicians and he repeatedly claims he's not. His choices so far have definitely reinforced that-he does few things for personal gain, the true sign of someone with no political sense.
>actually address the issue of corruption
By being shamelessly corrupt? That's not the sort of thing you want to lead by example, unless you're actually trying to get rid of it.
>>
>>722777661
>Only stupid people too gullible to know propaganda from reality believe otherwise.
hurr durr you disagree with me, you are wrong.
and stupid. you stupid wrong person
>>
File: 1487353309816.png (219KB, 877x770px) Image search: [Google]
1487353309816.png
219KB, 877x770px
>>722777661
>Only stupid people too gullible to know propaganda from reality
>>
>>722777039
The instance of cancer in man is small compared to other animals. As genes get damaged from unnatural environmental changes and substance abuse, those genes are handed down to offspring who now have a higher chance of having problems.

I agree that corporations should be held in check and I think more should be done at this point because many corporations are led by greedy morons that don't care about anything. The problems of cancer are coming from many directions though and I believe that human DNA is destined to break down over time until we are all broken if we don't find a way to alter the body or evolve on our own. Evolution will only boost the instance of cancer though.
>>
>>722777867

By dumb luck, he got elected... by his own corruption and stupidity, we may see the shortest presidency ever.
>>
File: 67157800.jpg (177KB, 767x479px) Image search: [Google]
67157800.jpg
177KB, 767x479px
>>722748615
i could give a fuck about his taxes. >>722777223
>>
File: 1487353342320.png (206KB, 937x634px) Image search: [Google]
1487353342320.png
206KB, 937x634px
>>722777661
>Only stupid people too gullible to know propaganda from reality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk6asYpGJaM
Yep
>>
>>722777223
>ALL COMES FROM RIGHTWING CONSPIRACY THEORIES
how can it be a conspiracy THEORY if no one is contesting the fact that it happened?
>>
File: Minorities.jpg (89KB, 545x547px) Image search: [Google]
Minorities.jpg
89KB, 545x547px
>8% of world population are white by loose definition

>50% of whites are old/ageing and not going to have anymore children

>1.8% of the world population are white women of child bearing age or younger

>White birth rates are way below replacement levels in every white country.

>Not 1 single country now exists that has in not openly accepting massive non-white migration and promoting multiculturalism

>Immigrants have birth rates way above replacement levels

>Race mixing among whites is the highest in history and being actively promoted in the media and by the state

White people cannot possibly survive with no racially homogeneous homeland and without a replacement birth rate. Period.

White genocide is absolutely real.
>>
>>722777972

Do you know what a prediction is
?

I could fight Anderson Silva, and there would be a 99% chance of winning... but there's still a 1% chance I just get dumb lucky, throw a wild hay-maker and he's not paying attention, and I knock him out.

It doesn't mean the 99% predictino was wrong. It was actually right based upon the available information.

This is how "Romney by landslide..."

"Pallin will make a great VP..."

"We'll find WMDs in Iraq..."

"Bush 2 will make a great president..."

Is there anything you rightards predict that actually comes true?
>>
Sitting on the island of Santorini in Greece at a nice coffee table overlooking the ocean I realized that our ability to create machines that were so efficient was a huge part of the problem. I watched cruise liners leave trails of stirred up water that lasted for hours. And it boiled down to me that it was the difference between a glass full of ice and letting it sit versus stirring it constantly. The same applies to air if you study physics. But this is the world we live in. Airports have seen far more emotion than anywhere else on earth. This is a problem that we all face... RESPONSIBILITY.
>>
>>722746078
well they shut down the Clinton foundation after she lost cuz she wasn't getting anymore big bucks from country's like Saudi Arabia anymore.
>>
>>722751987
Holy shit, is it difficult being that much of a retarded faggot?
>>
>>722778333
Trips checked
>>
>>722778389
That's actually a shame, they did some good things. There really is nothing that can't be ruined by politics is there? First murrica in general, now worldwide charity lol
>>
>>722778203
Wait, so you think because CNN actually linked to Buzzfeed publishing the documents instead of uploading them themselves, and Cooper mistakenly said they didn't link to Buzzfeed, that CNN's whole argument is incorrect? Wow.
>>
File: Podesta-Spirit-Cooking.png.jpg (99KB, 632x811px) Image search: [Google]
Podesta-Spirit-Cooking.png.jpg
99KB, 632x811px
>>722746282
>>
>>722778692
its because they were using it to get rich and weild power dumb ass. they didnt give a fuck about the charity.
>>
>>722777661
Butthurt much? She lost, cuck, LOL!
>>
>>722779011
Hahaha we showed them! There were more of us and we elected an idiot who's gonna fuck everything up, they're so mad hahahaha! xD
>>
>>722778274
The way I see it is they are bringing their own destruction. If the white race becomes a minority or disappears completely, the only ones left to reap the consequences will be the minorities. I believe most advances in civilization will come to a halt and the world will fall into misery. But hey, white people won't be around to experience it so fuck it.
>>
>>722778858
Wow, ppl running a charity that were getting rich? I can't imagine how that could happen! It's almost certainly never happened before, ever!
Fuckwit. Of course they're getting paid. Didn't stop them doing some humanitarian things though.
>>
>>722779541
>If the white race becomes a minority or disappears completely, the only ones left to reap the consequences will be the minorities.
Which implies the white folks since they are now a minority.
>>
>>722777661
>>
File: Dont be racist.jpg (75KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Dont be racist.jpg
75KB, 403x403px
>>722779885
Minority is a term that is used for lesser people, there are more of them.
>>
>>722779885
Isn't like 60% of the world population starving? The white race is not a minority in America. The liberal media is trying to change that and if they do the USA will be just like the rest of the world.
>>
>>722779835
begrudgingly.
>>
File: Not white anymore.png (617KB, 982x1605px) Image search: [Google]
Not white anymore.png
617KB, 982x1605px
>>722780072
>>
>>722780158
come on man. 100% 80 year olds almost completely across the country.
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.