[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It should be illegal to circumcise anyone without their consent

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: jar of foreskin.jpg (42KB, 581x493px) Image search: [Google]
jar of foreskin.jpg
42KB, 581x493px
It should be illegal to circumcise anyone without their consent unless medically necessary.
>>
There are no reasons to do it unless you want to fuck up your child's sex life for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>722740410
People like you are so fucking dramatic. Cut fag here, my dick works perfectly fine and get plenty of pleasure from it.
>>
Infections used to be a big deal several hundred years ago, but boys can easily wash their own penises with little effort now.
>>
>>722740484
It may still feel good, but the truth is you will actually never be able to feel the maximum pleasure, but uncut fags like me can pull it back and feel how much less pleasurable it is.
>>
As a matter of fact, areas with higher rates of circumcision have higher HIV and AIDS rates.
>>
>>722740484
Not dramatic, just trying to help the next generation to be able to be happy in their sex lives.
>>
>>722740484
Deaf person here. Everyone should be deaf. I can hear just fine with my EYES.
>>
>>722740352
At least in the civilised world
Let the rag wearing ied making fags do what they want for now
>>
Women say sex with an uncircumcised penis is more pleasurable, and be comparison feels like fucking a doorknob.
>>
>>722740879
I'm only trying to make a point, and you try to bring racism into it.
>>
The foreskin has millions of nerve endings, and protect the glands from being desensitized, making it medically impossible to feel the full pleasures of sex.
>>
Some people say uncircumcised penises look better, but uncut people can just pull the skin back and it looks the same, but without any scar tissue, which looks even better.
>>
I am thankful that my parents loved me enough to not mutilate my fully functional body at my birth.
>>
If you're a doctor in the circumcision field, be careful because in Canada, men can sue the doctor that circumcised them as a baby since they were not able to consent at birth even if the parents sighed the paper to allow you to be circumcised.
>>
>14 Replies
>4 Posters

Fuck off with your samefagging bullshit thread.
>>
>>722741635
I'm sharing all the facts.
>>
There is no reason for circumcision to exist in the modern world, it is just an old tradition people continue to do because they were told for generations that it was good, even though there is no reason anymore.
>>
Op here, I must go for now, but think about what I said before you decide to mutilate your baby.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.