[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else here actually ever been cucked by a nigger?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Fug.jpg (13KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Fug.jpg
13KB, 400x225px
Has anyone else here actually ever been cucked by a nigger?

>have qt gf of 6 years, she was 22 at the time
>takes a weekend job where she has to hand out flyers on several locations in the city
>she always does this in groups of 2 or 3
>complains that she is always put with some 16 year old lazy and douchy nigger co-worker on her assignments
>she is the one with the driver's license so she has to drive him around to the location
>fast forward some months
>clean her car one day, normally she does this herself
>find an opened pack of condoms
>go into furious rage
>confront her about it
>after a lot of pushing she admits she has been using them with the nigger for some months
>she just keeps apologizing and promises to never do it again
>break up with her, never talk to her again
>>
no I haven't, but you did the right thing. i wouldnt call it being cucked if u didn't let it slide tho
>>
>>722734978
pics of her?
>>
>>722735336
For what purpose?
>>
>>722734978
That's fucked opie but you got cheated on, not cucked....cause you did the right thing, manned up and dumped that coal burning slut.
>>
>>722735407
nothing better to do than fantasize about kinky women I guess
>>
>>722735443
People like to joke about it when it happens to others, but yeah dumping was the best I could do. I'm not sure how much of a trainwreck she is now, I have teached myself to not look back.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.