[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to get some stuff of my chest > I save nudes all the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nt6mv5LU5s1ub38h0o1_1280.jpg (284KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt6mv5LU5s1ub38h0o1_1280.jpg
284KB, 640x1136px
Need to get some stuff of my chest

> I save nudes all the time and keep them long after the relationship is over

> I tried to make friends on Grindr and was sexually harassed by a co worker

> I stole something from the mall at 17 and cried like a bitch because my lost her shit

> I am still pissed off about my ex fiance owing me a thousand dollars and still feel she was using me for my money

> I have trouble looking people in the eye and am a terribly slow reader

> I feel uncomfortable being who I am because of my family. My parents seem liberal but are real conservative hypocritical. My mom says she is pro gay marriage but follows and shemales around takes their photos without permission saying "they wouldn't have dressed that way if they didn't want attention" and anti drug use when it came to raising me but she lied about using drugs to me. When they found me talking dirty to people when I was younger late at night they took my phone away for two years and through a fit

> I don't find happiness in any thing anymore
>>
Meant to say my mom there
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.