[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stolen Valor ! Stolen Valor ! Would these fags please shut the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: stolenandIknowit-1-840x420.jpg (118KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
stolenandIknowit-1-840x420.jpg
118KB, 840x420px
Stolen Valor ! Stolen Valor !

Would these fags please shut the fuck up , I like free stuff too just like them. If it was such a big deal then I shouldn't be able to purchase uniforms at goodwill and medals from eBay. I am getting tired of these government babies saying they died in that uniform , no faggots you are still alive and your mother sucks dick for not giving you a proper education.

I'll wear this uniform where ever I want when ever I want and keep getting free shit.
>>
2/10. Jimmies barely rustled. Subtlety is the key to a good troll. Implement this in the future.
>>
>>722728957
God speed fuckboi.

Most places ask for Military ID or VA health card for "free stuff" anyway.

t. An actual veteran.
>>
>>722728957
As an actual veteran, I think these stolen valor guys are great.

Yall have some of the best and most action packed "war stories" I've ever personally heard. And it's not everyday you get to see a corporal with that many unit citations and qualification badges.

Truly unique works of fiction. A living work of fiction.

That and you guys give me and my war buddies someone to shit on when we're drunk in public.
>>
>>722728957
Idk, most active military Im around don't ask for handouts or tell people they are in the military, when I show I'd I still show my DL instad. Though if you were waring something out of regs and in public I'd probably ask you to stop.
>>
>>722728957
I as an old soldier am not even mad. I'd just poke fun at you for not even knowing how to do it right... So yeah i hope thats a pic of you op and i get to see you in it. I'm hopin at a time when i have a mic in my hand so a bunch of people get a good laugh at you.
>>
Wait... There are people who are getting free stuff just because they are wearing a military suit? How? Whether I wear a military suit, a camo or civilian clothing, I always have to show my ID before I get something that is provided to professional soldiers. I mean, that's normal?

Additionally, a small tip; Don't over-stuff yourself with military badges. No one would be convinced someone so young would have passed so many schools/classes/however they are called in English. Just wear 3 - 4 at most with one insignia. Oh, and don't wear medals unless you look like 50.
>>
The hilarious things about Americans and their so-called 'vets' is that the vast majority of them haven't even seen action.

A large volume of them get shipped out to places in the Middle East and live in in vast military complexes with bowling, cinema, fast food restaurants, hugely safe areas with massive exclusion zones and very heavy security. Most who are shipped here, do duties within these complexes and NEVER even leave them. they can spend a great deal of their time here and come home with tales of heroism and close contact with the enemy. It very rarely happens.

The US Army may be one of the largest in the World but it's the same as most Americans, it's full of piss and wind.

The Americans always picks fights it knows it can win, a little like it's sports. It has never and will never square up to a superpower.

All mouth, no trousers.
>>
>>722732548
u must be a brit
>>
>>722732699

Incorrect. Stupid as well.
>>
File: Huge_Faggot.jpg (102KB, 353x438px) Image search: [Google]
Huge_Faggot.jpg
102KB, 353x438px
>>
File: 1487344612411340355246.jpg (755KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1487344612411340355246.jpg
755KB, 1520x2688px
You need I.D like pic related in the UK to get any free shit. Dunno why the fuck you'd buy a uniform from eBay instead of just faking an MOD 90 or the yankee equivalent. People get pulled up in rig all the time and it's embarrassing, how the fuck is the customer service representative on the till going to know the difference between a fake and real armed forces I.D card.
>>
File: il9imb.jpg (29KB, 514x385px) Image search: [Google]
il9imb.jpg
29KB, 514x385px
I've seen some stuff.
>>
>>722733070
how dare you 'steal' my 'valor' by posting such a pic?
>>
>>722733070
That guy is a tanker, he's not a real person.
>>
File: 700.jpg (23KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
700.jpg
23KB, 600x606px
>>722728957
>Spends $50 on surplus uniform
>Looks like jack shit
>Get free $10 meal

tfw you can't get VA disability
mfw I get 100%
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.