[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tall girls What does /b/ think of tall girls? Whether they're

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 25198814345_be87f9c586_b.jpg (478KB, 746x1024px) Image search: [Google]
25198814345_be87f9c586_b.jpg
478KB, 746x1024px
tall girls

What does /b/ think of tall girls? Whether they're above average or even taller than you.
>>
i've never met a woman who was taller than me
>>
yeah, most women are usually shorter than me. I've only met one that was over 6', and she had some nice legs
>>
>>722727214
It's disgusting. I'm in the 6'5 range and I find tall chicks nasty. They look like amazons.
>>
>>722727214

Used to work with this 6'5 red head bartender. Would have loved to have those long ass legs wrapped around me
>>
>>722727214
im 5'10 but ive dated 2 girls above 6'2 so yeah id say id like them.
them legs though
>>
>>722727214
8/10, she really can spread this legs well
>>
>>722727407

this. tall girl's usually have long legs.
>>
>>722727214
one of the pluses of tall girls is that they have long legs along with all other body parts being more long than usual
>>
>>722727433
Only the Sasquatch ones.
>>
manlet reporting in

5ft8

dated a volleyball player in my younger years 6ft1

kinda hard to be the big spoon when you are smaller.

would try to bury bone in her backyard when i was big spoon and would get a face full of hair and i couldnt breathe anything but warm air bc my head wouldnt go over her shoulder. would move up so i didnt have to have my face in her spine and well its just as uncomfortable to have your bone in her spine... other than the spooning it was just liek dating any other girl
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.