[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i've heard that in tennessee it is now legal to run down

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: woah mama.jpg (65KB, 885x516px) Image search: [Google]
woah mama.jpg
65KB, 885x516px
So i've heard that in tennessee it is now legal to run down protesters who block the road.
Is this really true?

And if it is. Has anyone plowed through some protesters. and killed someone without any consequence yet?
>>
>>722719650
I'm no expert on the matter but I don't think you can just run them over. But if you 'lightly bump' one then they can't sue you.
>>
>>722719785
Yea that would make a lot more sense.
Sounds a bit crazy if you are just allowed to go full speed through a crowd of people.

Could still be fun though
>>
>>722719650

The rule is that if you harm someone intentionally blocking the road when it isn't your intention to harm them, then you won't be liable.

For example, that pregnant lady in her car who was surrounded by anti-Trump rioters. If she put her foot down out of fear for her life or baby, she would be in the clear, even if she ran over and killed a protester in the road.
>>
I live in Nashville and I see no protests in the streets. must be Memphis
>>
>>722719650
This is just legal protection for the police, once they start running people over and claiming the mobs were threatening their lives and they were fearing for their lives. Good way to instigate the violence with this. People are going to die specifically because of it as a result.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.