[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me and exgf split bout 2 months ago, nothing bad happened

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: _20170217_092748.jpg (124KB, 720x1211px) Image search: [Google]
_20170217_092748.jpg
124KB, 720x1211px
>me and exgf split bout 2 months ago, nothing bad happened though.
>had an amazing relationship, yet now all we do is argue, name call, block n unblock repeat etc
>neither of us been with anyone since, she's still a virgin tries get mad at me as if I only wanted one thing, tries make me jealous about some random guy she's been talking to for one day gives her support she needs lol

So even though she's being a bitch and saying hurtful things, why do I wanna fucking slam that pussy so hard and bad
>>
Dates girl for 2 months
Breaks up with girl after 2 months
Never got laid
Complain about it here
Man the fuck up son....
>>
>>722716131
We were together 7 not 2 months lol. And kinda hard to get laid when she's wanted to take everything slow. We done everything else though I was her first for that stuff but still.
>>
Give up. Move on.
>>
She's totally gonna fuck the next guy she dates
>>
>>722716719
Doubt you were.. her dad probably was.
>>
lmao she 100% is going to fuck the next guy she hangs out with, she obvs broke up with you cuz she has been chatting with someone on the side and wants his cock to be the first not yours, sorry pal

move on
>>
>>722717605
She hasn't, she talks with a different guy every week but nothing ever happens and they don't compare to me anyway.
>>
>>722717887

She's probably already fucked them and says that she hasn't just to keep you interested because all she wants is some dude to be after her while she's getting infinite dick elsewhere, move on and find somebody worth your time.
>>
>>722715976

because you want pussy. no mystery here broskin. Find a girl willing to give it to you, but don't make it your mission. Go about life, be productive, and meet people. Eventually you find pussy. Believe me, it's not that great after while.
>>
File: 1407800820736.gif (2MB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
1407800820736.gif
2MB, 300x217px
>>722715976

Youre biologically programmed to.

Find another one or get back with her (dont)
>>
>>722718103
She hasn't, I know for a fact coz she always tells me what she's and I know her logins too lol so that ain't true. Though I don't doubt she loves the attention and knowing I want her. Should I just walk away
>>
>>722718103

Girls want to be desired more than they want to be in a relationship. that's what we mean when we call people sluts and attention whores. they don't do anything unusual or even amoral, but it's obvious they want to feel wanted.
>>
>>722718256

DON'T. You'll regret it next time you break up. You'll just feel like a scrub led around by your dick
>>
>>722715976

Not an ex if you've never banged. Just a bottom rung on the ladder mate
>>
File: IMG_0208.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
>>722717165
>>
>>722715976
Why don't you just block her and keep it permanent?

If you couldn't tap that in 7 months while together, doubtful you're tapping it now. Also, she sounds like a bitch.
>>
>>722718287

Trust me dude, just because you see her online shit doesn't mean it's not happening. Find something better, Virgin pussy isn't worth it anyway. Unless you want to go through all the uncomfortable shit, having her bleed all over your dick, not know how to give head or actually do anything fun sexually. If she ain't open to learn and do it, cause she sounds like a prude right now as you describe her, it'll be about as fun as you sticking your dick in her for two seconds and her crying in pain. Or you can find a slutty girl who wants to get it in and have fun for the same effort, and you get to get it in on the regular while you piss this bitch off.
tl;dr: choose between getting laid and having, or getting struggle to get laid and be disappointed.
>>
>>722718547
this, if you havent hit it after 7 months its not gonna happen for ya.
>>
>>722716719
She for sure has already been deep dicked. Especially if she "wants to go slow" and you've been together for 7 months. Hell, she was probably fucking around while you were dating
>>
>YET ANOTHER DAY ON /B/ WITH ANOTHER OP WHO HAS RELATIONSHIP/WOMEN PROBLEMS, AND IS OBLIVIOUS TO THE ADVICE GIVEN.

Why is it, that when men are losers, it's extra sad & gay.
>>
>>722716131
I've done this
Except there was no whining and I was fucking 17
I bailed because she wanted me to pop her cherry and she was having a faith crisis
Never ever fuck a girl who's really religous
>>
>>722715976
have nudes?
>>
>>722719432
You know the rules....
>>
File: 1482038556790.jpg (108KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1482038556790.jpg
108KB, 750x734px
This is great.
You seem to be the last motherfucker to figure out she is gonna get dick and it's not yours.
Don't worry, virgins are a bad time anyways.
I have a rule that I'm not allowed to be the first guy anymore.
Not worth the trouble.
>>
File: meerkat.jpg (18KB, 292x400px) Image search: [Google]
meerkat.jpg
18KB, 292x400px
Why the fuck you coming here for advice OP if you aren't going to listen to what anyone says. Either she was getting dick before you broke up or she is getting dick now. Move the fuck on and stop being such a fucking puss. She aint want your dick then and she don't want it now, that's not gonna change in the future. Either man the fuck up and go and find another girl of fucking kys cause you are testing my patience you fucking faggot.
>>
>>722716976
>>722718902
this. find a new girl ASAP. You're wasting time buddy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.