[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im feeling sad as fuck right now. My parents are sending me to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (2KB, 447x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2KB, 447x299px
im feeling sad as fuck right now. My parents are sending me to china because they said chinese who are born in the west e.g. USA are dumbed down and "cucked" by western upbringing and keep sucking white dick. (I took some liberties to convey their tone of speech)

Hold me /b/ i dont want to leave but they nagged and convinced me to finally accept. FUCK IM SO DEPRESSED ABOUT THIS
>>
Kill your parents
>>
>>722715999
Fuck you. Check em
>>
What will you do there? Work? Study? Will you stay with some distant relatives?
>>
stop being a pussy and fucking leave. Don't go to china, go fucking live your life. Go to college or something, or go travelling
fuck your parents man they can't make you do anything you seriously dont want to do lol. They'd probably be more proud if you went out and did something with yourself
>>
>>722716067
They want me to go to china to "wise up" rough translation. Im not studying atm i just work in an electronics store
>>
>>722715838
youll get more pussy in China than in the US ...
>>
Your shift starts in 15 hours... You get 3 dollars per hour.. Any complaints and I report you to your local municipality. BTW, they onlyu get 2.
>>
>>722716550
only if you're white or rich. ABC's can pretend to be rich pretty easily though. You can also try to get a "language partner" to bone.
>>
>>722715838
As if china has it right? If you're in control of your citizenship then stay, fuck what they want. It's what America was founded on.
>>
>>722715838
>USA are dumbed down and "cucked" by western upbringing and keep sucking white dick. (I took some liberties to convey their tone of speech)

>implying Chinese parents who hate the West would use a stupid ass American Internet slang word "cucked"

Why do you go on the Internet and just make shit up?
>>
File: China_Sex_By_Age_2010_census.png (29KB, 978x640px) Image search: [Google]
China_Sex_By_Age_2010_census.png
29KB, 978x640px
>chinese men
>not cucked

enjoy living in a country with such a large surplus male population.
>>
>>722717311
>(I took some liberties to convey their tone of speech)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.