[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever have a dream of having the perfect girlfriend, just

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1486936837502.jpg (23KB, 404x364px) Image search: [Google]
1486936837502.jpg
23KB, 404x364px
Did you ever have a dream of having the perfect girlfriend, just to wake up to reality.
>>
Eww too old
>>
>>722715543
If you're living in the real world, she'll never be your dream girl.

Feel me?
>>
>>722715718
Not really but I guess I know what you're getting at.
>>
>>722715631
I wish that I knew you in real life.. and we would hang out. Go fishing and knock out a 5th of whiskey. Perhaps just bullshit while we're playing cards. All in all just become friends that had each other's backs. If I saw this woman in danger... I'd call a tip out to the FBI that you were a Jihad terrorist following your family creed to fuck up the American way of life. This woman is a god damn masterpiece.
>>
File: 9d31d60.jpg (391KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
9d31d60.jpg
391KB, 1152x1536px
>>
>>722715938
word, dude. fuck that other guy. she's fine like china
>>
>>722716319
Op here yeah she has a body for fucking. Tbh fuck the topic of the thread SHE IS THE THREAD.
>>
I woke up to see a perfect girlfirend next to me for few times. Sadly it didn't work out..
>>
>>722716494
Yeah man iktf sucks Man.
>>
>>722715543
Duh, everyone does eventually. No matter how hot a bitch is, someone, somewhere is tired of her shit.
>>
>>722716573
Batter luck next time anon, maybe theres still some chance to meet another perfect one out there
>>
>>722715543
Yes, then I realize how shitty my life is and wanna an hero but don't cuz I'm a pussy. Good times, good times.
>>
No I dream of making enough money to import a stacked chubby Slavic wife
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.