[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i intimidate a year 7 (high school grade of kids around

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: lolgetbullied.jpg (369KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lolgetbullied.jpg
369KB, 2000x1000px
How do i intimidate a year 7 (high school grade of kids around 12, we don't really have much middle schools) to move to the front of the bus when he sits at the back? I'm a year 12 (senior) and I want to yell at the little shit but he's a smart ass and I reckon he will say no or some shit and I don't wanna hit him because he's so little, so if he says no I will look like a fucking idiot that was put back in his place by
>>
Imply you've been fucking his mom/sister/father.
>>
>>722707946
Suuuuuucchhh an old joke where im from hahaha
>>
>>722707734
piss on him, literally puII your dick out and pee on him. asIong as there are no cameras on the bus you're getting off scott free
>>
>>722708366
Maybe on final day of the year lol
>>
>>722708445
but that doesn't get what you want, you can aIso fiII up a bottIe of your pee and pour it on him if you don't want to use you dick. He'II never sit there again.
>>
File: latest.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Push him up against a locker/wall, talk like the dark knight and tell him don't mess with you.
>>
>>722707734
Either use your mature wisdom to make him look stupid or get a haircut and a real job and start fucking driving to school like a real 12th year coolkid
>>
>>722707734
Calling the cops on this one
>>
>>722707734
You're officially the biggest queer I've seen in months.
>>
>>722707734
OH OH I KNOW...

Whoop his ass... Ya know old school style like we used to do in the 90's... Holy shit is this generation such big pussies that they don't beat people down anymore?
>>
File: kill urself m8.jpg (117KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
kill urself m8.jpg
117KB, 480x476px
>>722707734
>be year 12 senior
>be complete fucking autist
>go on 4chan to find out how to be a tough guy on a bus to a year fucking 7
>be biggest pussy on planet and would shit my pants if he says "no"

fucking kill yourself m8
>>
>>722709683
But, but, but that would make you a bully... and and we can't have peoples feelings getting hurt...

You meanie stinky poo poo head...
>>
>>722709928
did you just feelings shame me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What the fuck is OP talking about? Am I reading a thread where a high school senior wants to know how to deal with a Jr. High kid?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.