[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello friends, I'm looking to start a podcast. But i don't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: jfwiJMy.jpg (75KB, 476x601px) Image search: [Google]
jfwiJMy.jpg
75KB, 476x601px
Hello friends, I'm looking to start a podcast. But i don't want to reveal my identity.

I was wondering if any of you nice fellas would draw me a nice image for my thumbnails.

Specifically I wanted a cowboy siting at a desk with a mic in front of him, and maybe a cigar in his mouth and glass of whiskey in his hand.

In the background maybe a brick wall and a retro neon lighted sign that says "Big Texas Talks" in pink and blue. For his face you could probably just make it shaded from his hat.

Those are all just suggestions from what i am imagining, but i know most of you are great artists and know way more than i do, so you are welcome to do what you think is best!

Thank you in advance!
>>
I get the feel you don't like niggers for some reason.
>>
>>722703883
Kek make him black then
>>
>>722703725
>i don't want to reveal my identity.
>"Big Texas Talks"
might be a bit of a giveaway when you release the podcast fam
>>
>>722703725
post this on Fiverr, you cheap fuck
>>
File: B8.jpg (86KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
B8.jpg
86KB, 576x720px
>>722704302

Dont mind you guys watching, its going to be a right-wing redpill channel.
>>
>>722704414
this

you want art work, pay a fucking pittance and get a graphic designer to do it
>>
File: UnjtMEh.jpg (89KB, 638x720px) Image search: [Google]
UnjtMEh.jpg
89KB, 638x720px
>>722704414

shit, thanks man, never heard of this place, ill give it a shot!
>>
File: for op.png (18KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
for op.png
18KB, 819x460px
>>722703725
Here you go OP
>>
>>722705767
Ugh, why do you trolls have to attack my dream?
>>
>>722705767
needs to be fatter

>>722704472
yeah, definitely fatter
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.