[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

May be smoking for the first time, I don't know what to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4649.png (128KB, 2000x2133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4649.png
128KB, 2000x2133px
May be smoking for the first time, I don't know what to expect and I'm pretty nervous. any tips or advice? I've never drank or smoked anything
>>
youre a pussy and shouldnt do it for that reason
>>
>>722702952
Hit it as hard as you can!
>>
>>722703126
This
>>
File: chekem.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
chekem.png
1MB, 1200x900px
Marijuana may cause symptoms of psychosis
>>
smoke weed and then say NIGGER a lot! it's fun :)
>>
>>722703329
Who are you and why do you keep using this image
>>
>>722703443
I love her it's why I use the image lel
>>
>>722703528
Kkk saw you in the ylyl thread and was curious
>>
File: Attach0.jpg (105KB, 488x719px) Image search: [Google]
Attach0.jpg
105KB, 488x719px
Just say whatever comes to your mind, don't smoke by yourself.
>>
>>722702952
try to inhale as hard as you can if you wanna get really high.
>you gotta cough to get off
>>
>>722703654
Yeah, It would be with a very close friend of mine. They said it might calm down my anxiety (GAD is a bitch) I'm still nervous though
>>
do it with friends at home. first time i smoked, i did too much at a party with alot of people there and it was a bad experience.
>>
>>722702952
Your first time may be kind of scary since you've never experienced a high before. I was freaked out at least. But if you are with a friend you should be fine and will probably enjoy it. Just remember to relax and that no matter how high you are, that you are in no danger. Throw on a movie. Play a game. Relive a part memory. Prepare to feel alive.
>>
>>722702952
4chan is an 18+ Image Board please leave now or face the consequences
>>
>>722703828
What are you nervous about?
>>
Don't go in with any expectations. Some people don't even get high the first time they smoke.

Since you have a history of anxiety, start small with only a puff or too. It'll reach its peak a few minutes after smoking and depending on strain and your body chemistry it'll last for 2-4 hours with lingering effects after that. If it's too intense, just remind yourself that you're safe and it'll be over eventually.

Avoid going out into public. Stay in and watch a movie, talk, play video games.
>>
>>722703834
Lol I remember my first time. My neighbors in college got some shit for California and I took 3 big hits from the bong and felt nothing. Walked next door to my apartment. Hit me like a ton of bricks. Was by myself. 1 hour later they came to check on me and I couldn't remember how I got to the door to answer. Fun night.
>>
>>722703828
inb4 weed has the opposite effect and increases your anxiety.
>>
>>722704518
I wouldn't say increase anxiety. Can definitely cause paranoia.
>>
>>722704393
Thank you for the advice
>>
>>722702952
I didnt get high the first time i smoked. >>722702952
>>
>>722702952
what id like to know is if there is anything legal in pa that actually works, and i dont mean spice or k2. cant smoke because of work and im running in circles on google
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.