[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros help me, i´m going to hire a whore to suck me but

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: jn.jpg (398KB, 664x468px) Image search: [Google]
jn.jpg
398KB, 664x468px
Hey /b/ros help me, i´m going to hire a whore to suck me but can´t decide, should i contract a milf or a girl my age? i´m 21 and the old whore is 39 but dem tits and has a place, the other girls is also 21 and has a place too she looks good pretty average, what i´m scared is if the titmonster is fat, i once had a meeting with a old whore and was fat and ugly as fuck... but this ones are pretty good looking, for wich should i go? pls help
>>
>>722693786
If the older whore is hot, go with her. She'll have the most experience so she'll milk you dry.
>>
>>722693786

If all you are getting is a BJ go for the older chick. More skill in my experience. Young girls don't try that hard.
>>
>>722693786
You're getting your dick sucked. You should choose a guy if he's better at sucking dick. Always go for the older woman.
>>
Well i think i wrote that a little bad... what i meant to say is i´m going to hire her to fuck, you know the whole package,anal vaginal oral etc. for wich should i go? older woman seems hot as fuck but i want fo feel my dick crushed inside her, do you think the younger whore will have her insides more tight? what about the milf?
>>
JFC OP don't be such a jackass.

Fuck who you wanna fuck. You are not providing enough information.

This thread sucks.
>>
Milf
>huge tits
>not ugly
>scared she might be a landwhale
>i want to feel i´m pounding a pussy (tight) and not that im sticking my dick into some goo
Young girl
>average body
>nice young skin
>probably will have her pussy much more tight
i´m an amateurfag that´s why i wanted to know some tips pls!
>>
File: Sem Título-1.png (183KB, 475x399px) Image search: [Google]
Sem Título-1.png
183KB, 475x399px
>>722693786
Provide visual illustration of the whore you desire OP
>>
the young one
>>
File: o_1b79a43qp7i21bn16ul1v0l1demd.jpg (35KB, 340x459px) Image search: [Google]
o_1b79a43qp7i21bn16ul1v0l1demd.jpg
35KB, 340x459px
The other woman
>>
Older one for sure. Go for experience, not some stuck up bitch! Grab yourself a pro if you're goin' whorin'.
>>
>>722695423
Go for the big girl. You won't be disappointed, I promise.
>>
why not fuck both ?
>>
>>722697175
this
>>
>>722697175

/thread
>>
where look now that backpage is gone?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.