[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The time has come to end PewDiePie's reign of retardation.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: sacrificepewdiepie.png (1MB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
sacrificepewdiepie.png
1MB, 1024x719px
The time has come to end PewDiePie's reign of retardation.

Felix Kjellberg has always been a cuck, from admitting he only sells out for JewTube ad revenue, to not respecting his fellow landlord and neighbors by apologizing for having gay sex in his house.

Now WSJ and Daily Stormer have executed a brilliant plan that made Disney and YouTube lose their shit with Felix and cancel his gay show and shitty MCN...but that's just the beginning.

If we can go further and convince the jew media that PewDiePie is even more of an anti-Semite, they might even actually delete his channel.

This is what he deserves for not learning to mature as an adult, and not growing any public decency or balls.

Sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.

Let's end this bög störd.
>>
Go fuck yourself, OP, we know you would suck pewds cock for his money
>>
I think you're lost. 4chan hates jews and is happy about this turn of events.
>>
File: pew.jpg (74KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pew.jpg
74KB, 675x1200px
>>722679407
>>
but he is literally /ourguy/ who will lead us in the war against liberalism/numalism/cuckholism
>>
>>722680064
you are mistaken, Trump is our only leader.
>>
Pewdiepie is one of us and we should support him
>>
>>722679407
You are flat out retarded dude. PewDiePie is red pulling an entire generation. Go fuck yourself.
>>
Based on OP's responses you can tell that he's a huge faggot
>>
>>722680180

if he is one of us, then he would sacrifice himself for Trump.
>>
>>722680217
>red pulling
>pulling

fucking autist
>>
I can't wait until he posts another redpill video, and then we can kill two birds with one stone.
>>
File: pinkgui.jpg (40KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
pinkgui.jpg
40KB, 500x279px
>>722679407
nigger says some shit about jews.. noone cares.. suddenly OP stopped sucking cock long enough that he finally found a reason to make a thread.. We don't care about pewdiepie... maybe you need to review his latest youtube videos.
>>
>not knowing how to use 'cuck' in a sentence
go home
>>
Repeat after me Felix is friend not food.
>>
>>722680306
What is this autism
>>
>>722680064
moolahallelu ?
>>
Pewdiepie is the greatest troll there ever was, he goes through the fourth wall and creates a new one. You can't compare or fathom it.

Greatest troll there is.
>>
>>722682406
How Pewdipie trolled the main media to fuck up.
>>
>>722679407
Hmm let's see here... is it better to destroy some youtube faggot's career, or destroy the entire mainstream media?

Gonna side with the youtube faggot and watch the mainstream media fall apart.
>>
>>722679407
Calm down there WSJ, we see through your ruse.
>>
Listen, it's not Pewdiepie's career that is getting fucked up, it's the Media that is getting fucked up for false informing. They pretty much fucked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMGh3Ts5-WQ

xD
>>
>>722682949

We know the media are fuckups, but we can trick them to fuck over a dumb e-celebrity millennial and ruin both of them that way.
>>
>>722683094

Crash down both at the same time? That does sound interesting, but, I am casual, it's to much work. Sorry, no go for me.

Am just an observer.
>>
>>722683094
>pewdiepie has 53million subs.
>most his vids have multiple millions of views before the end of the day. if not than within a few days.
>we are going to ruin his rep by feeding lies to a news outlet that would be lucky to get a million views all month
>after they are already viewed as dishonest liars.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.