[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a black guy who's going to be moving to Tokyo for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 99Range.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
99Range.webm
2MB, 640x480px
I'm a black guy who's going to be moving to Tokyo for work.
Are Japanese women into black dudes, or am I gonna have to pay whores for some pussy?
Has anyone here even been to Japan? What's it like?
>>
>>722673930
they hate blacks

also what movie is this from
>>
>>722674062
Game of Thrones.
And I really don't mind racism and that bullshit. I make a lot of money, racism is the least of my worries.
>>
>>722674207
you're also going to be in tokyo...

you'll find other westerners
>>
>>722673930
native japanese women tend to stick to their own relationship-wise but when they go out clubbin and get wasted all bets are off. just expect to be treated like a piece of gaijin meat and little else.
>>
>>722674816
Damn so are they really that turned off by us black dudes? I was sure I'd get some pussy seeing how there isn't too many of us over there.
>>
>>722673930
Yeah japanese women only like whites and other japanese usually. Black dudes are sol
>>
>>722675187
Damn I guess I'll be paying whores then. I appreciate your replies anons.
>>
>>722675096
it's not that so much as their parents might be against having blackanese kids and jap girls usually don't go against their parents wishes like american sluts do
>>
Dude, think about it.

They are used to tiny Jap penis, your 12 inch penis would tear them in half.
>>
No pussy for you nigger
>>
>>722675951
Lol I wish my dick was a foot long. I'm only 9" bro.
>>722675751
Yeah they do have that "family honor" shit so I see where you're coming from. I'd prefer to date a girl rather than have a call girl. But I can just find that one Japanese girl who doesn't have parents or some shit and score with her.
>>
>>722675751
That's unfortunate. Blasians are fantastic.
>>
>>722676350
nah dude, you can score even if youre black.
asian males are the cuckiest of them all. show just a little bit of alpha and theyll flock to you because jap women know that their males are too fucking beta
>>
>>722673930
respectable girls will probably only like japs, to get a chance you'll need to be really well integrated (hell, there's traces of a black samurai in history)
some might be into french guys for reasons, but that's probably it.

now, if you just want some fun, i'm sure you'll find some sluts/gajin hunters
>>
They don't like blacks and whites people are hated by old Japs, make sure to cover up your tattoos also, they are not liked there and some places will throw you out.
>>
>>722673930
kek'd
>>
>>722675096
>I was sure I'd get some pussy seeing how there isn't too many of us over there.

Nah it's like that with some white women populations, but not Japanese. sorry dude.

My uncle is a brown dude and was in Europe in the sixties, and the white girls would literally molest him feeling up his brown skin they'd never seen before.
>>
>>722673930
>implying any self-respecting person likes niggers
>>
In general you will be discriminated against everywhere, but you're probably used to that. Black culture, particularly black music, is huge, though, and there's definitely a subset of young girls in places like Roppongi who fantasize about being fucked by a real nigger. If you have some kind of style, maybe you can dance or rap somewhat, you will pull plenty of pussy.

Non-Japanese asians have it the worst, unless they're chubby and cute.

American white guy here, lived in Japan 10 years, married a Jap. I know what I'm talking about, I've seen it all. Stay in Tokyo and you'll be fine.
>>
>>722673930
You're gonna be hella popular over there. Prepare to get your photo taken A LOT and prepare to have people touch you without permission A LOT (hair/skin touching out of curiosity )
>>
>>722676897
I don't do tattoos homie.
>>722676816
Yeah my bro practically told me the same shit.
"Go clubbing and you'll get all the pussy you want."
I am learning some phrases already so hopefully I won't be too much of an outcast.
>>722676929
I went to Germany for vacation and on the second day I got laid. It was amazing sex too. Your uncle had it good.
>>722677360
Shit the only hobbies/skills I have, besides being a chemist, is skating (skateboarding) and DJ'ing. I'm too old for that shit now though.
And I don't dress ghetto or anything. I don't even wear Jordans.
How is the club scene there? Would you fuck any of the girls in the clubs? Or are they std infested?
>>
>>722678071
where are you from?
they also resent americans, so if you're a yankee that might make things even harder
>>
>>722678071
Any black style is fine, as long as you play it real. Dress sharp as fuck if you're not gangster. Japanese girls know their brands, though, so wear decent shit.

AIDS is not really a thing there yet, but they're crawling with chlamydia. Suit up or have a good doctor. Pro-tip, the ones who will fuck you are filthy. Just being real.
>>
>>722678332
Not true, they love Americans.
>>
man people in japan basically praise westerners so i think your ok
>>
>>722673930
everyone will think you are famous
>>
>>722678771
>Pro-tip, the ones who will fuck you are filthy. Just being real.
Haha Thanks for the tip homie.
>>722678332
Dominican Republic. Moved to America. I'm working as a chemist here in cali and my supervisor came up to me with a job offer in Tokyo, so I decided to take it. Cali is a little to expensive for me.
>>
File: 1486349908343.jpg (91KB, 640x932px) Image search: [Google]
1486349908343.jpg
91KB, 640x932px
>>722680459
Tokyo overall will be more expensive than living in California, i've lived in both, especially if you buy a lot of imported western stuff.
>>
>>722680459
duuuuuuuude, i went to your country for vacation a few years ago, shit was so cash

i know living there is quite different from just holidays, but the people there were really cool
>>
>>722680684
The company will be paying me a lot more. Almost doubled of what I make now.
>>722680746
Yeah the DR is pretty dope (except for the capital). Our women are really sexy. I miss fucking them.
>>
File: WtfWhenYouSeeItYouLoose.jpg (66KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
WtfWhenYouSeeItYouLoose.jpg
66KB, 528x960px
>>722673930
>I'm a black guy
>to Tokyo for work.
>work.
tits or gtfo.

Also: Expect the worse. They will not ever go for a black guy. They see chineese as rice farmer shitskins, what do you expect being a black guy ?
>>
>>722676350
>I'm only 9" bro.

pics?
>>
File: Lloydsbankcoprolite_001.jpg (261KB, 1920x881px) Image search: [Google]
Lloydsbankcoprolite_001.jpg
261KB, 1920x881px
>>722682312
>>
>>722673930
Japs view blacks as subhumans, you will be lucky to find even a ho to bang
>>
>>722682661
Sounds like I need to visit Japan.
(drum roll)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/YPlusShow

This Youtuber interviews a lot of people in Japan and asks them about dating foriegners (including Black Men/Women). Might give you a better idea of what to expect.
>>
They are usually more reserved and like othe jap or white dude.
>>
>>722682716
I think you meant rim shot...you don't drum roll after a lame joke...retard.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.