[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find it ridiculously easy to pick up sluts? >be

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1436745661931.jpg (81KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436745661931.jpg
81KB, 960x720px
Anyone else find it ridiculously easy to pick up sluts?

>be me
>24
>6'1" 210 lbs
>fit
>sleeves
>immaculate combover

just treat em like shit and they come for you in droves. Incels bitch about not getting laid, its because they put the pussy on a pedestal and act like little faggot cucks. I know I'm not the only normie here with an active sex life.

Post your success stories!
>>
Pretty much. They hang with the cucks, but fuck the bad boys. Another thing that draws them in like flies to shit, is wearing a wedding ring. Play it off like you are mister devoted, and they start steaming when they think they have seduced you. I cannot believe how gullible they are.
>>
>>722665848
i haven't tried that but ive heard success stories. pretty much what it comes down to is act like you aren't interested and they just throw the poon at you.

I picked up my boys sister by ignoring her. He kept telling me about how shes a bitch and "good luck getting in her pants". One of the easiest lays ive ever had. Just pretend I'm annoyed by her very presence and she's basically fucking me at the bar.
>>
Just be be tall, good looking and callous. You can get any girl you want.
>>
>>722666292
good looking is an enormous plus but even then, it isn't the end all be all.

have a good sense of style, a nice haircut, and confidence and its in the bag.
>>
Depends on the girls. Lately I've been picking up a lot girls who supposedly think they are lesbians. (The non super dykes) I usually go to this one club they all hang out at and act pathetic. (They have to feel like they are the ones turning you) eventually they realize they finally can have the dick they've always wanted, you fuck, and never talk again after you tell them you have decided you're not straight. I've pulled over 80 woman this way.
>>
>>722667264
interesting. I've pulled a few dykes in my days but i attribute that to me having a baby face. In my experience most "lesbians" are only lesbians sober.
>>
>>722665541
I used to.
Was one of the most popular guys in my town years back because I was the best skater in town, in a hardcore band, and generally was pretty fucking awesome.
Picking up girls got so easy to a point where there was no effort needed.
Stopped that life about 5 years ago... not had sex for 3 years now after my ex fucked me over, just not wanted to try pull anyone at all since.
>>
>>722665541
I dont like talking, im rather a loner. No i dont.
>>
>>722665541
>sluts
>easy
no shit. that's why they're sluts.
>>
20 yo
>good looking
>have money
>Oh wait
>Still have acne
>stop me from approaching any girls

inb4 cure it , i take treatments , eat healthy , do sports but it keep coming back

Oh and still virgin because of that , i literally can't approach any girls because for me they wouldn't be interested
>>
>>722667493
I have a baby face too, it definitely helps... Glad I'm not the only one.
>>
>>722667264
That is because they are not really lesbians, but have been so PCed into thinking that it is a good thing to be by many of the feminists who are.
>>722667493
I tend to find that most are raging druggies, and alkes to cope with it. It is the same with all of the dudes too. The gay communities have a higher percentage of substance abuse per capita over the hetero population.
>>
>>722665541
duh, that's why they're called sluts
>>
>>722665541

It feels like a fucking alternate universe to me. I swear, one of these days I'll look in the fucking mirror and my reflection will be Eliot Rodgers.
>>
>>722668014
Tried oatmeal soap? Shit works well on my back.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.