[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan and /pol gets rektd https://medium.com/@DaleBeran/4ch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

4chan and /pol gets rektd

https://medium.com/@DaleBeran/4chan-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb
>>
File: kek.png (117KB, 707x526px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
117KB, 707x526px
>>
File: sunglass pepe.jpg (18KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
sunglass pepe.jpg
18KB, 512x287px
>>722661804

Fuck off shill. No one cares about your /pol/ boogeyman conspiracies...
>>
>>722662020

u mad?

"Rule #1 was taken from Fight Club’s Rule # 1, “Don’t talk about 4chan”. All the rules had a Lord of the Flies vibe to them, that is to say, they were very obviously created by a bullying and anarchic society of adolescent boys — or at least, men with the mindset of boys — particularly lonely, sex starved man-boys, who according to their own frequent jokes about the subject, lived in their parents basement. "
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px)
smug pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>722662149

Boohoo! 4chan boogeyman trolls annoy me! evil /pol/

Get the fuck out!
>>
File: o.png (86KB, 702x351px)
o.png
86KB, 702x351px
>>722662314

Right because thats what I said... LOL
>>
>>722661804
/pol/ cannot get rekt by anything that was not 100% 4chan user made

same for /b/

everything that come outside 4chan that try to attack us is a fail and should not be taken seriously
>>
>>722663195

This. /pol/ and /b/ and their readers are already so fucked that nothing can really make things worse anymore. No media article, no Hillary's Pepe campaign and no JIDF shills. 4chan is probably internet's last place where you really can't troll. You can bait but not really troll since the whole site is troll itself.
>>
>>722661804
>>722661970
>>722662504
i miss women not bieng on the internet
they just seem to fuck everything up
>>
>>722663451
exactly. baiting, but baiting HARD 24/7 is their only way to interact with us. They dont understand how we work and how many - in reality - how much retard there is here that could kill them within a week.
>>
>>722661804
>"fear they would be forever alone"
pretty sure that "fear" is more like acceptance these days

and I wish reports like this would actually differentiate between 4chan and /b/+/pol/ without those and their main userbase 4chan would be a fairly chill place

>i get the irony of making this comment by posting on /b/
>>
File: retard pepe.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
retard pepe.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>722663628

Yeah but that's the point. 4chan and especially /pol/ and /b/ are already so autist that trolling is nearly impossible. You can't troll something which you don't understand and when you finally understand then it's too late. Then you are already one of us.

One of us, one of us.
We accept him, we accept him.
One of us, one of us.
Gooba-gobble, gooba-gobble
One of us, one of us.
>>
I think hes ok. Nobody will bite. So go and die. Plox.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.