[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you motherfuckers think your middle school experience was fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
you motherfuckers think your middle school experience was fucked up, let me tell you about mine.

>be me
>be catholic fag
>have many other catholic friends
>been friends with them since we were in preschool
>but the summer just before 7th grade, strange things happened to them.
>one left the church, and converted to Islam, starts bringing a Koran with him.
>three became weird hippy type pagans, one boy and two girls. I mean literally they bowed before the asp that was at the front of our school every day
>and the last one went full retard and became a Satanist after his uncle gave him the satanic bible
>and I was just a simple catholic
>as you can imagine, they don’t talk to each other anymore
>but, on the first day of school, I was approached by each of them, they were asking me to join them
>the first to approach me were the pagans, they said some weird bullshit about how "the creator" didn't want to be embodied via Christ or something
>tell them to fuck off, literally told them I wasn’t about to commit any type of heresy. (I was super into Warhammer 40k)
>the next one to talk to me was the Muslim, he kept reciting koranic verses to try to get me to join
>I give counterarguments to each verse; he gets tired of reciting and storms off
>the last one to talk to me was the Satanist, only something was super off about him
>his eyes were red, but he wasn’t high, it was like he just took a dose of red eye from cowboy bebop
>actuallywhatthefuck.jpg
>all he does stare at me, like he can see my soul or some shit
> just before he leaves he says “we will convert you in time.”
>NIGGA WHO TF IS WE??
>throughout the school year, they keep trying to get me to join them, and each friend kept asking me if any of my other friends was interested in joining their specific cult
>the Muslim guy would try to by me a copy of the Koran, tries to invite me to “his house” aka the nearest mosque
>>
>>722657260
>those weird hippie girls would try to flirt with me, one girl whispered in my ear I shit you not: “pollinate me so we can make a flower child”
>and finally, the fucking Satan kid started to follow me home, and memorize my street, he also kept putting notes with the strangest from of writing I had ever seen in my locker.
>I got scared to walk around school, started wearing clothes that would hide my face.
>but they were too smart for that shit
>later in the year they would start bullying me.
>the Muslim dude would push me up against the locker, say something Arabic in my face and walked away
>the hippie group kept mailing me grass, I ain’t joking, they would take bundles of grass and mail them to me
>AND I SWEAR TO GOD THAT FUCKING SATAN KID, HE LEFT AN ANIMAL CARCASS AT MY FRONT DOOR,
NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.
>at this point I was afraid to leave my room, my mom was about to call up their parents so we could settle this shit
>And that’s when it dawned on me
>all my friends are heathens take it slow
>wait for them to ask you who you know
>please don’t make any sudden movements
>you don’t know the half of the abuse
>>
>>722657260
bump
>>
i dont know what this is referencing, and still its garbage. never write again. and dont bump your garbage story
>>
>>722658094
Suicide squads overrated soundtrack
>>
>>722658094
>what is a shitpost?
>>
Bump because why the fuck not
>>
File: 1433608101499.png (489KB, 656x425px) Image search: [Google]
1433608101499.png
489KB, 656x425px
>>722657260
I read a lot of crap on this site, but you sir took it to another level. You actually took your time to write a shit story thats not funny nor does it maken any sense, in the hope that other people find it funny.
>>
>>722660163
hey man, im just trying to be the most cancerous faggot anon that ever was.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.